Rooks and Games Board

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Game over - Discussion / Farewell Thread

DonSacha

Recent Activities

• DonSacha -

Replied to the thread Game over - Discussion / Farewell Thread.

who had the idea of transforming your games so that all the international people could play? bye 8) to be continued...
  • Nicky -

Quote from El_Greco: “Hi all, i have found TODAY this successor of the great Vendetta game after 11 years! :D I used to play it for 3 years on high school. So glad to rediscover this great browsergame! Anbody here from vendetta.de? My name back then was…
  • Litschi -

Hey, El Greco. Mir ging es vor ein paar Jahren wie dir heute :) Ich war mega happy und konnte so noch ein paar Jahre spielen. Auf S2 war ich nur kurz bei vendetta, aber die 2 Allys sagen mir was :D Ich war mehr auf S7 und später S6 zu gegen. Als…
  • El_Greco -

Hi all, i have found TODAY this successor of the great Vendetta game after 11 years! :D I used to play it for 3 years on high school. So glad to rediscover this great browsergame! Anbody here from vendetta.de? My name back then was El_Greco and i was the…
  • Juvenito -

• Speed6 -

Liked Starscream’s post in the thread Game over - Discussion / Farewell Thread.

Like (Post)
    I quit everything online a couple of years ago, as many of you know, but i could be intrested in getting the code, and meybe set it up on a couple of servers. I dont need/want user data, i would probably need someone active to run the things since i work…
  • Starscream -

I quit everything online a couple of years ago, as many of you know, but i could be intrested in getting the code, and meybe set it up on a couple of servers. I dont need/want user data, i would probably need someone active to run the things since i work…
  • aleco -

Replied to the thread Loqui VS bud Spencer.

• aleco -

Ravenc, simplemente GRACIAS por llevar adelante este juego durante tanto tiempo. Me gustaria algún día poder conocerlos a todos personalmente
  • Kod_NY -

Liked Speed6’s post in the thread Game over - Discussion / Farewell Thread.

Like (Post)
    Décadas , sim . Quase 20 anos passaram desde que aqui entrei , já nem sei bem quando ao certo. S1 Portugal e S1 Spain ... foi um jogo viciante na altura, foram muitas noites a olhar para o ecrán á espera da chegada de ataques :evil: :thumbsup: Tenho pena que a…