Rooks and Games Board

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

1 to 10.000

darklady

error

Stv3N

Pinned New rules draft [Poll]

Nicky

Pinned New Ban Catalog draft [Poll]

Nicky

Rules & Ban Catalog translation

Pinned Statistics / Estadísticas

Matacapullos

World Cup 2018 Final Poll

Who will win the World Cup 2018?

Stv3N

Other Attacks - Great Fun

DonSacha

World Cup semifinals poll

Stv3N

Recent Activities

• darklady -

Replied to the thread 1 to 10.000.

• Litschi -

• whistla -

Liked Stv3N’s post in the thread error.

Like (Post)
    Feel lucky the new rules have not been implemented just yet, because you would be looking at a much more serious ban period. Just so the community is aware, All resources pushed will be sent to my GO Account once the ban duration is over. PS. Just…
  • Tomy Corleone -

• Dannyto -

Like (Post)
    Feel lucky the new rules have not been implemented just yet, because you would be looking at a much more serious ban period. Just so the community is aware, All resources pushed will be sent to my GO Account once the ban duration is over. PS. Just…
  • Kod_NY -

Like (Post)
  • BulldogBuende -

Like (Post)