Stv3N Community manager

• Member since Jun 20th 2014
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Recon -

italianoHello stv are John wick, I wanted to explain things as they went for the announcement that you made me ... Simion and my brother live in the same building but in two different houses with two different computers and different IPs as well as mobile phones. Yesterday simion had a problem with the internet with the computer and on the cell end the jig and in the same lot were attacking him and in practice he was sending resources in his main to make guerrilla 7 and given the problem of internet and giga of the phone could not do it with his devices and asked me to open with my cell phone to divert the attack and put everything under the box ... I do not think it was a serious problem because it can happen that the internet or the jig end .. However I hope in your goodness and in your kindness to think about it because we are serious people and if you noticed we also made an exchange a short time ago according to the rules of the game without problems because we are two different people with two different IPs and play one on his own .... Let me know thank you so much John wick

• SonOfOdin -

:DD

• loqui -

no escribo por interno porque no se como se hace

• loqui -

ESTO SON INSULTOS 17:26:16 RAGEPussy: c´mon loqui....are you so stupid???

• Deus1973 -

l'importante è bannare murubutu per una estensione di firefox..invece dud con tutte le porcherie che ha fatto continua a giocare..siete ridicoli

• crossman -

me dice #
    GO Razón Baneado Hasta
    17 [CM] Stv3N Multi / IP-Sharing violation 2018-03-29 17:53:06

• crossman -

Stv3N porque me baneaste la cuenta del balayan que infraccion cometi?

• Deus1973 -

mi avete bannato ingiustamente..controllaate bene il mio account. controllatelo molto bene

• Deus1973 -

it is the case that recheck my account because I do not use bots. Murubutu

• Stv3N -

You must talk with Ravenc, he is incharge of bans for bots.

• Deus1973 -

hai verificato quello che ho chiesto? ho anche aperto un ticket. le regole le dobbiamo rispettare tutti o sbaglio?

• 15metal -

You can investigate when you want to never have had multiaccaunt I have always played honestly. Maybe if you think this and yourself a cheat because you think badly of other players. And then I said that I do not care to play anymore. I do not see his intervention as appropriate since ZIO_SKIP will no longer play.

• Stv3N -

What are you talking about? The bans Ravenc has given for bot using? Anyway.. stop spamming my wall...

• 15metal -

quiet no problem game I'm game before you and the rules I know, all the rest and needless to talk then quiet.

• Stv3N -

So recon isn't your account hmm maybe I'll have to investigate Multi Accounts then.

Stop Spamming my wall, subject solved and finished.

• 15metal -

For my part or just telling the truth if I've talked too much about her, it means I will not be in this forum anymore as I'm sure I will not play any more for the absurd rules on your part. Good game administrators.

• Stv3N -

If you do not agree with the Game rules and do not wish to continue, we can not do anything about that.

The rules existed long before you joined the community and must allways be respected.

If you would like to recommend a modification of the game rules you may do this is the correct section.

• 15metal -

I thank you branka but Zio_Skip will never play again I'm playing as I think other players. Given that the year called, telling him that threatened a minor and all fake did not threaten anyone to just said parolaccie in the moment of confusion by an improper player named pablo and he knows very well what we are talking about. So no other accaunt wants. The funny thing and when it was banned after 2 3 minutes in the attacked year makes me laugh at the administrators of this game. Just call back and bannare a person but a year and how to say delete the accaunt so that we talk to do. To be premised that Zio_skip apologized for the rumors said but never threaten anyone as you want to pass.

• Stv3N -

Let's not talk too much and make the team take other actions since you don't seem to understand what you have done with a racial hate insult.

If you have nothing positive to say it's best for your self to not say anything else.

• 15metal -

Ok all right place quiet stv3n at this point no longer interested in returning from Zio_skip since you did everything you just banned after just two minutes and a half is attached gurda case of sivuro escobar I laugh. Does anything make a program to cancel the accaunt directly since you have banned a player for a year according to you can never re-enter the game? for parolaccie towards an incorrect person in all points of view? With this I do not defend Zio_skip and the way the game is managed and just that one is recalled and an ultimatum could be given since it was recalled by us throughout the ally. With this close and good continuation in the game.

• 15metal -

Regarding the insults you are right you do not, to say that Mr pablo escodar is a minor I do not know in America at 16 and 18 years of age you take the license in Italy to 18, I do not know at what age one and adult, Mr pablo at 24 years old then not a minor. Mr. Zio_Skip first of all not to threaten anyone, only (wrong) said words inconsistent with regard to an incorrect players in the game that you defend, as or said in private to her Mr. pablo is not for less. So if in private or asked for the restoration of the Zio_Skip accaunt now does not want to be restored. With this the Mr. Zio_Skip apologizes for having turned offensive words to the player Pablo Escobar but not threatening as you want to pass.

• Stv3N -

A minor can still be judged for a crime just not jailed, but anyway not the case, when you register on any rooks and games server you agree the rules, that clearly state no insult or radicalism of any sort will be allowed no matter the age of the player.

That said, I have not had any reported msg or pm about the player at question if no one reports him nothing can be done but if you reply with insults then you risk he reports and you end banned.

As IV said in this case because of the harsh messages Ravenc himself decided the ban, so only he can remove the ban that I'm sure he will not.

From now on, I will only give more information to zio.

Best regards

• 15metal -

Carissimo stv3n non e troppo dare un anno a Zio-Skip ? a sbagliato e di sicuro non lo farà più stanne certo. Però dare un anno a un players e come dire non giochi più. Se potete ripristinare il giocatore che io personalmente gli ho parlato e non lo farà più ok grazie mille aspetto vostra risposta grazie.

• Stv3N -

I don't understand Italian and Google translator isn't very good so if you could write in English it would help alot.

The decision to ban for one year was made by RaVeNC since ZIO_SKIP had made multiple insults including Minor & Severity Insult that also included Racial insults.

Personal before everyone starts sending me messages to remove ban (this is the second) maybe ZIO should be apologizing for his messages since they are so harsh they could be punished by the law.

Because of that, ban Will not be removed.

If he would like to PM me directly I will give him the proof and my piece of mind freely ;)

Best regards

• Matacapullos -

He vueeeeelto xD. Tengo que limpiar mi bandeja de mensajes para enviar privados y me da pereza ahora. Cierra el ticket que abrí en el foro que me ha venido la inspiración xD, sorry jaja.

• loqui -

que e echo ahora

• Stv3N -

Cómo te indico siempre.. Datos por MP, ya que no doy information privada en público. As sido bandeado por Bashing.

• loqui -

porque me baneas

• loqui -

ok gracias me alegro

• loqui -

YA HE VISTO CREO SABER EL MOTIVO PERO YO NO ME HE APROVECHADO DE ELLA , SOLO HE GRANJEADO Y POCO COMO LOS DEMÁS TODO ME PASA A MI .- ME DIJO ENTRARA PARA HACERLE DEFENSA QUE VOLVÍA Y NO HA VUELTO YO NO HE ECHO NADA MAS. QUE SUERTE TENGO BUENO vi las noticias aquí en España, me alegre de la mejora del peque

• Stv3N -

Sabes que no puedes granjear una cuanta cuando compartes IP, y menos entrar a la cuenta de otro sin anter consultarlo con el Team. Tu mismo te as respondido con el motivo... Yo no puedo hacer mas que hacer seguir las normas. Te suguiero que en un futuro consultes antes de hacer nada y te evitaras mas baneos.
      Gracias por el peke, todo va bien

• loqui -

Stv3N ahora que ha pasado no entiendo

• loqui -

ataques de un saqueador u Darwin un rengado a eso se llama ataques múltiples bueno las reglas

• radikalix -

Liked to put a privet message to you but me dont undestand;)

• TEMPO -

Stv3n i need speak with you...

• loqui -

I have time

• Stv3N -

Not exactly the place to pm me but ok, i think that your history in the past does not help you, but noted.

• Starkiller -

I need to change my password for my account ingame, any help?

• stanislao -

(08.12.2015 17:34:18) Da Data 25:26:23 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:25:36 25:26:22 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:25:08 25:26:4 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:25:03 25:26:21 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:24:41 25:26:3 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:24:32 25:26:20 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:24:26 25:26:40 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:24:05 25:26:19 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:24:03 25:26:57 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:24:01 25:26:2 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:23:58 25:26:1 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:23:44 25:26:56 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:23:43 25:26:74 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:23:38 25:26:18 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:23:34 25:26:72 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:23:01 25:26:73 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:22:56 25:26:71 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:22:53 25:26:70 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:22:48 25:26:89 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:22:28 25:26:88 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:22:18 25:26:87 Rapporto di Battaglia UnClE-PaNiC 08.12.2015 17:22:09

• Stv3N -

Please report this via Private Message to Demo

• Demo -

checking this out but appears to be legal hits

• Demo -

just checking out points but if they tally and the bashing rule is abided by no rule broken

• Demo -

helps when correct player names are supplied no rules broken

• loqui -

STV3N Hay un jugador que acaba de entrar, en este juego lo conozco de atacarnos en otros juegos, me a pedido recursos le he mandado un poco espero no pase nada

• Stv3N -

Loqui, reitero lo dicho en muchas ocasiones, te recomiendo que leas las reglas que sigue siendo obvio que no as logrado hacer. Pushing solo se considera cuando es de un jugador de rango inferior a uno de rango superior.