Rottweiler und Müge verabschieden sich

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stopped translating after whistla last posting English, just too much text to not understand with translator.

The rule is stupid but simple, in this case im sure they are two different players but this is not allways like this.

It's simply there to avoid any kind of advantages from IP Sharing, and actually the rules try to encourage not sharing IP.

Unfortunately they were changed May 12th 2015 and no one has contacted a staff member for an explanation or better translation.

This is something I will recheck in the new rules, to make sure it's explained correctly and think best will be to have 1 official version (English) to avoid translation errores.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • i don't know the circumstances but as you said.. the rule is simple.. and in english it says..

attack between 2 players of the same IP to a third party in a short time range is also prohibited
      i mean.. that just means 2 players with the same IP cannot attack 1 other..

and if it is true what rotti said that he spied.. then

usual "espionage" is exempt and doesn't count as an attack

as simple as it gets..
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P
    • In this case it is different, espionage does not count as an attack when considering a bashing, it has nothing to do with this case.

The simple act of one player spying and the other attack is enough, since two accounts with the same IP are being used to gain an advantage.

What I fail to understand is why every time the staff make a decision it must be analysed by the community. This never used to happen we even get asked proof for minor insults.... Simply don't understand.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • well first i did not complain because i understood the intention of the GO but the problem is what the rules says and what you do.

The rule is very clear.. and we all understand it ( i hope)

but

The simple act of one player spying and the other attack is enough,
      No because that is not what the rule says.. so either you apply it rule as stipulate in the "game rules" or you let it be.
      That is what he complained about. and this what the "community" complains about.. because this looks like "you" made the rule

since two accounts with the same IP are being used to gain an advantage.
      yeah.. you know we live in 2018.. i can sit with Whistla on whatsapp call each other an perfectly time the attack as he would be sitting next to me... this "advantage" was maybe in 2002-2005 when Kersting made the game

I am very strick about the rules and like them when they don't let any room for interpretation..But i do understand the Go's intention.. it is just the advantage is an outdated term (unless you live in a bush in africa with a 2G connection*no racisme)
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P
    • wo steht das ich mich beschwert habe, habe extra geschrieben das ihr das Thema beenden sollt, hatte nur einen hinweis drauf gegeben das , wenn man mit einer anderen person sich die ip teilt, auf alles aufpassen muss, auch auf angriffe in die die andere person verwickelt ist. Nochmal extra für dich paris, wofür wir gesperrt wurden war kurzgefasst, luiz attet mich, meine frau attet luiz, da das als sperrgrund nirgends steht habe ich zuerst versucht die gos umzustimmen, dann wurde mir noch ein fall vom Juni rausgekramt wo meine frau spyt und ich atte, auch dies waere kein sperrgrund nach der regel, war uns aber mittlerweile egal da meine frau entschieden hat das wir aufhören, bin mittlerweile 50 und spiele das spiel schon 13 jahre, ich denke den gefallen sollte ich ihr endlich tun :(

where is that I have complained, have written extra that you should finish the topic, had only hinted that if you share the ip with another person, take care of everything, including attacks on the other person is involved. Again, especially for you paris, what we were barred for was in a nutshell, luiz attet me, my wife attet luiz, since that is the reason for blocking nowhere I first tried to retune the gos, then it was picked a case of June where my wife spyt and I breathe, even this would be no reason for blocking the rule, but we did not care now since my wife has decided that we stop, I'm now 50 and play the game already 13 years, I think I should finally do it

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rottweiler ().

• @Nicky Your just using other rules to apply them to your advantage, again I say, this is one of the main reason for the rules rework, so that everything is very clear since everyone tries to use the current black holes to ones advantage.

I would expect less negative feedback from you ever time you post and more contribution in the games rules post since you have so much experience and see so many problems .. It would actually help instead of this.

Unfortunately I can not confirm now if what he sent were attacks or spies, but I can confirm that 8 days later this same action was done against an other player and this time both sent mercenarys.

And I will repeat again, this rule is only for those that are really the same player with two accounts, doing the same via WhatsApp with some with a different IP is coordination and expected but as said with different IPs.

@Rottweiler was not directed to you.
      Anyway, I hope everything goes great in real life you look like a great person, good luck.

• Rotti, my fellow, It was real plesure to be in the same boat with you. I am playing this game for more then 12 years, and you are definitly the best player I had played with and against. Take your deserved holiday, and keep a visit to us from time to time. Cheers to you and Muge and see you soon, who knows maybe on other server or game

Rotti, mein Freund, es war echt schön, mit dir im selben Boot zu sein. Ich spiele dieses Spiel seit mehr als 12 Jahren, und du bist definitiv der beste Spieler, mit und gegen den ich gespielt habe. Nehmen Sie Ihre verdienten Ferien und besuchen Sie uns von Zeit zu Zeit. Danke euch und Muge und bis bald, wer weiß vielleicht auf anderen Server oder Spiel
    • thanks dannyto and also you steven, did not take anything personally, the text was directed exclusively to nicky/paris, he wrote that I have complained

steven did you mean the two players which mercenaries sent, me and my wife? If that is the case, the lock would be justified and I might convince my wife to continue,I can not exclude something like that, because I do not always know what she's doing on her pc, please send me this atts

The post was edited 3 times, last by Rottweiler ().