error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• #
    GO
    Motivo
    Bannati fino a
    [CM] Stv3N
    Pushing
    2018-07-17 19:48:42

vorrei vedere chiaro!!!

vorrei delle spiegazioni

Edit by Matacapullos: not allowed to talk about bans. It is reiterative, then you are warned. See the profile.

DemoN wrote:

12. - Le Discussioni sugli avvertimenti e bans non sono ammessi, le discussioni su questi temi sono immediatamente chiusi e l'insistenza nel continuare ad aprire discussioni su questi temi possono portare ad avvertimenti. Quando si desidera lamentarsi di un avvertimento e / o ban ricevuti, è necessario contattarci (da PM o e-mail),

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matacapullos ().

• it is true Samira has passed me the resources the other day ... but by regulation (written by you) who is in the rankings above the other player who is passing the resources, does not commit any irregularity. ?????????????

Edit by Matacapullos: same than Samira, it is not the first time, you need to talk directly with the TEAM member who ban you. Warned see profile.

DemoN wrote:

12. - Le Discussioni sugli avvertimenti e bans non sono ammessi, le discussioni su questi temi sono immediatamente chiusi e l'insistenza nel continuare ad aprire discussioni su questi temi possono portare ad avvertimenti. Quando si desidera lamentarsi di un avvertimento e / o ban ricevuti, è necessario contattarci (da PM o e-mail),

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matacapullos ().

• Feel lucky the new rules have not been implemented just yet, because you would be looking at a much more serious ban period.

Just so the community is aware, All resources pushed will be sent to my GO Account once the ban duration is over.

PS. Just incase someone tries, my GO Account has protection therefore no one can attack me anymore.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."