Would you delete the rule "forbidden to post coordinates" on board? (POLL)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Would you delete the rule "forbidden to post coordinates" on board? (POLL)

Would you delete the rule "forbidden to post coordinates" on board? 17
        Yes (10) 59%
        No (7) 41%
      Hi, its a simple question.

Do you like this board rule?

Stv3N wrote:

24. - It is forbidden to post the coordinates of the buildings of the protagonists involved on the Battles. This rule applies to all the Attacks posted in this Board.

It is applied on the full board, for all the games and servers.

When someone forget ( :cursing: ) to hide the coordinates on board I edit it but usually I don't warn because it's a bit stupid rule. If you want to know some coordinates about a player you can check it on game quickly.
      Personally, I don't like this rule and I don't find sense.

Vote!
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • The rule is stupid, but in some cases (Not allways) it can tell you exactly were an enemy is.

I think our of privacy reasons it's good to keep it, if you want to know we're his troops are find out yourself.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • "privacy"... as with the assassins it is hard to know within 2 minutes where the troops are..+ + usually when people attack they coordinate that ingame soo that makes the rule useless

btw privacy.. did we sign or get an updated of the GDPR ? that I think is muuuuuuuch more important ;)
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P
    • Nicky wrote:

btw privacy.. did we sign or get an updated of the GDPR ? that I think is muuuuuuuch more important ;)

It's in the works, but initially no one has access except Ravenc to private information, the only "private" information a Go could have access to is IPs.

So but what I understand, the new data protection does not affect Stiddari too much.

But anyway it will be added when @RaVenC has time.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."