Sirius Delta [ELITES] vs LittleDreamer [CP] Lost points : 12.988.944

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sirius Delta [ELITES] vs LittleDreamer [CP] Lost points : 12.988.944

Well, this is it then: my last combat report in u4k. I'm leaving the game since there's no point for me to play anymore. I liked how easy the game has been to handle. While I had not much to do at work, it was a perfect game to kill some time, but I've lost all of my fun. It's not the many inactives, I don't care about that. It's the fact that most players I like have left already so the communication aspect which has always been a big advantage to me has completely gone lost. And of course the combat system. I had this incident recently that an attack with 1400 combat probes killed about 50k espionage probes and 14k Trading Ships though there have been a lot of ships that should have protected them if you think about it logically. Ships that target trading ships first that are able to attack within 5 minutes... ridiculous! Just to make this clear: I'm not blaming the attacker, it's fine to work within a system and to use its benefits - I rather criticize the system itself. The Darwin topic (attack > defense) has already been excessively talked about, so I'm not going to lose any more words about this. And of course the point that this game has been abandoned by its owner. As I've had the pleasure to meet RavenC personally and had a little chat with him while having a glass of wine, I understand why things go the way they do, but as I'm a player in the first place, I understand that it can be frustrating for the players knowing that there is no control, no support and no optimization when it's needed. All of these reasons together made me make the decision to leave, the combat probe attack has just been the last little thing.

So this is not an elaborate attack. I know that the battle would have looked a lot better for me if I had sent the ships in seperate attacks (like bud spencer said: "attacking while using my head"), but I don't care since I just wanted to have one last big boom before I leave for good. Thanks to LittleDreamer for making this possible.

Guys, I've been playing this game for about 10 years, made many friends and had a lot of fun, I even put a lot of my time into the work as a forum mod and later as GO. So u4k really is a little part of my life breaking away now that I'm leaving, and so it makes me a little sad to be honest. I wish you all the best! Have fun, make some good battles and treat each other with respect. And who knows, maybe I'll see one of you guys elsewhere!

Cheers!

Combat Report: (Sirius Delta) >>> (LittleDreamer)
      27.06.2018 16:18:41
      Battle round 1

Attacker Defender
      Units Sum Destroyed Sum Destroyed
      Schakal 0 0 1 1
      Darwin 138253 138253 53703 53703
      Espionage Probe 0 0 8 8
      Tjuger 0 0 13448 13448
      Cougar 0 0 25180 4995
      Trading Ship 1000 1000 0 0
      Stealth Bomber 0 0 395 395
      Longeagle V 0 0 2968 2968
      Noah 0 0 383 0
      Longeagle X 0 0 1641 977
      Spit 32486 32486 400 400
      Sentih 1091 1091 3730 0
      Points 7.449.504 7.449.504 22.065.095 5.539.440

Points lost:
      Sirius Delta: 7.449.504
      loqui LittleDreamer: 5.539.440

Total lost points: 12.988.944

The post was edited 4 times, last by Sirius Delta ().

• Points lost you wrote loqui, otherwise a nice post 8o 8o

Thanks for being part of my last 10 years too though I have always been kinda silent player. I'm sad the game has not the competition and ally-centered aspect anymore. That said, if it had I wouldn't be able to play at all with the amount of time I have in my life nowadays. Now I'm just playing with me left hand and those days I have time. No one knows how long.