Scout

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hrtfun wrote:

Dr.Greenthumb wrote:

what you call "simple tactics to avoid suffering" is actually to either a) dont have any carrys/transporters on your lower buildings, or save them every fuckin night. yes, thats very fun and interactive, or how you would say, "fast and interesting".
      i do it every night, I take my risk near 0%.inthe past someone killed my troops with a scout attack, ok it happends, lesson learned! now is more difficult do it.
      if i kill your troops every day with scout i can't think you don't take any countermeasure, isn't it?
      the difference between "normal" players, good players, and best players is the the ability to learn from mistakes and improve own style of play.
      dude, you are so focused on talking from above and making yourself look good that you entirely forget to bring some good arguments with you.
      are you literally too dumb to read? or is it just hard to comprehend what you read? maybe you dont have the ability to state your point in english, so do it in italian? or is it just pure ignorance?
      how is it fun to save carrys every night, i dont get it. its just pure cancer. of course i dont have to many carrys on my buildings or i could save it. but thats not the point of our discussion.
      our discussion was about risk/reward and efficiency, not about what you can do to not get abused.

pretty obvious we havent had a fight so far, thats the only point i have to aggree with you.

oh, and before i forget it: its not like i care to much if we change the scouts or not. i can handle it. you heard it here first; as soon as pablo/luizthebiter is down, he wants the scouts to be changed.
      because i will abuse the fuck out of them ;)
      2005 - 2018

#1 Speedserver

The post was edited 1 time, last by Green ().

• Dr.Greenthumb wrote:

dude, you are so focused on talking from above and making yourself look good that you entirely forget to bring some good arguments with you.
      are you literally too dumb to read? or is it just hard to comprehend what you read? maybe you dont have the ability to state your point in english, so do it in italian? or is it just pure ignorance?
      how is it fun to save carrys every night, i dont get it. its just pure cancer. of course i dont have to many carrys on my buildings or i could save it. but thats not the point of our discussion.
      our discussion was about risk/reward and efficiency, not about what you can do to not get abused.

pretty obvious we havent had a fight so far, thats the only point i have to aggree with you.

oh, and before i forget it: its not like i care to much if we change the scouts or not. i can handle it. you heard it here first; as soon as pablo/luizthebiter is down, he wants the scouts to be changed.
      because i will abuse the fuck out of them
      adesso che mi hai dato dello stupido e dell'ignorante la mia partecipazione a questa discussione termina qui.
    • Please, respect the other opinions and talk here about scouts.

hrtfun wrote:

Dr.Greenthumb wrote:

what you call "simple tactics to avoid suffering" is actually to either a) dont have any carrys/transporters on your lower buildings, or save them every fuckin night. yes, thats very fun and interactive, or how you would say, "fast and interesting".
      i do it every night, I take my risk near 0%.inthe past someone killed my troops with a scout attack, ok it happends, lesson learned! now is more difficult do it.
      if i kill your troops every day with scout i can't think you don't take any countermeasure, isn't it?
      the difference between "normal" players, good players, and best players is the the ability to learn from mistakes and improve own style of play.

Agree with that, but you need to refresh the game every time because scouts need 1-2 minutes to destroy a weak enemy. If some player with +25k scouts wants to attack every player from top ~120 to the bottom (except players who has noob protection) this player can destroy all of them in a few minutes.

If you go to the bathroom some minutes you would can be destroyed lol (real case haha). For me is a sh*t style of play.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH