Scout

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What do you think of eliminating this troop? or modify it makes the game boring the people make that troop and the biggest ones are only dedicated to attacking small with that troop without letting it grow, there are many players that are given to the constant abuse by the big players.
      I think that if you think about the welfare of the game it would be good for the Team to analyze those things.
      putting percentage for attacks or somehow
      regards
    • As that is what I mean, that the scout has attack power 0 or 1 no more than that, then that would avoid the abuse by the big players of the server on the small and would give more grace to the game, .. where was the time to be planning the strategy to be able to hunt someone with the mercenaries to this day the people only scout in their majority and attack sacrificesScout 27,972 this is one of server 2 ...for me the team would have to go back to see the scouts ... who have attack power 1 or 1 I thought it as a fast espionage unit ... well that fulfills that function

tal cual a eso es a lo que me refiero, que el scout tenga poder de ataque 0 o 1 no mas que eso, entonces de ese modo se evitaria el abuso por parte de los jugadores grandes del servidor sobre los pequeños y le daria mas gracia al juego,..donde quedo la epoca de estar planeando la estrategia para poder cazar a alguien con los mercenarios a dia de hoy la gente solo hace scout en su mayoria y ataca sacundarios
      Scout 27.972 este es uno del servidor 2...

para mi el team tendria que volver a ver lo de los scout...que tengan poder de ataque 1 o 1 se lo penso como una unidad de espionaje rapido...bueno que cumpla esa funcion
    • i kinda agree with you. its kinda annoying to deal with scouts several times every day just because your enemy is not able to catch anything with "real" troops.
      scouts these days are pretty much "fast mercenaries for the poor".

and yes, i mentioned this back in like 2013 already.
      2005 - 2018

#1 Speedserver

The post was edited 1 time, last by Green ().

• the scouts in some way killed the game and many people who already have a good amount of millions in server 1 and a lot of vase from server 2 is dedicated to creating a good amount of scout and with that the only thing they do is to attack people of little punctuation generating the abandonment of all of them, it is obvious that those who have a lot of scouts are justified by saying that people are going because they can not keep up and that is not the case ... since those who started afterwards are logically not they will be able to grow at the rate they were 2 or 3 months before ... I think it would be good if the team analyzes it if they want the game to remain alive and that the large abandonment number should not eliminate the attack power of the scout and that they are really a troop of fast espionage ...and not something to attack like that, the game loses its grace because at one point neither the mercenaries serve, ... the game's grace was to be able to plan with the scout those things were finished
    • the scout is the kind of troop that scares people who isn't able to play, or simply are not very active during the day.
      all this, obviously isn't a player fault , is simply the real life, but abolishing the killers would be even worse, all the expert players know that the game is slow and boring, the scouts are the correct way to make the game lively and compelling.
      guys, learn some simple tactics to avoid suffering too much damage from the scouts and we will play all happier.

regards

hrtfun
    • actually its exactly the other way around. scouts are for people who are not very active during the day and have no clue how to actually play the game.
      you dont have the skill to farm and battle players with 5times less troops than you? ez, just blindly attack with scouts without any risks, since theres no chance the deffender can react to the attack in terms of deffing it with mercs (because way higher running time).

everything the scouts actually do is taking all the skill out of the game.
      i understand you dont have a problem with it, since you have enough points to just have enough mercs on every building to not worry about, and you welcome everything that makes the lack of skill less visible in your case.

the statement you just gave just prooves my point.
      2005 - 2018

#1 Speedserver

• the scout created it as a quick spy troop ... not as an attack troop then the big vases and players who do not have enough balls to attack their score or similar scores started to create them in large numbers and began to slash the weak making it grow every day more and more average abandonment ... but that the team clearly does not care but aria something to solve it in 1 suddenly put a percentage to attack here is clearly worth everything and nobody cares anything, in end alone goes way to goodbye the game
    • Dr.Greenthumb wrote:

actually its exactly the other way around. scouts are for people who are not very active during the day and have no clue how to actually play the game.
      you dont have the skill to farm and battle players with 5times less troops than you? ez, just blindly attack with scouts without any risks, since theres no chance the deffender can react to the attack in terms of deffing it with mercs (because way higher running time).

everything the scouts actually do is taking all the skill out of the game.
      i understand you dont have a problem with it, since you have enough points to just have enough mercs on every building to not worry about, and you welcome everything that makes the lack of skill less visible in your case.

the statement you just gave just prooves my point.
      it's a POV

it's obvious, from what you say, that me and you have never had fights.

(i'm sorry for my bad english :( )

The post was edited 1 time, last by hrtfun ().

• now thats a good base of argumentation, lol. not bringing any arguments and just call it a point of view ^^ my point still stands. i could be active 23 out of 24 hours a day, literally just watching my overview, and you would still be able to hit my lower buildings up to 20!! times a day. this just doesnt make any sense.
      for every other unit you have to take a risk to get a reward, whilst for scouts you just blindly send a few hundreds.

and what you call "simple tactics to avoid suffering" is actually to either a) dont have any carrys/transporters on your lower buildings, or save them every fuckin night. yes, thats very fun and interactive, or how you would say, "fast and interesting".

still waiting for valid arguments on your side, tho i know it would be hard to lose the only type of troop you are able to handle :D (not adressed to you specifically)
      2005 - 2018

#1 Speedserver

• ach, eine konstruktive diskussion zu führen gehört auch nicht zu deinen stärken? hätte ich mir ja denken können, das setzt schliessilch eine gewisse grundintelligenz voraus :)
      ist ein steiler abstieg auf dein niveu, aber ich versuchs mal:
      wieso überläst du in zukunft nicht den erwachsenen das reden und hockst dich brav an den kindertisch? deine sprachlichen und kognitiven kompetenzen scheinen sich noch am entwickeln zu sein. hoff ich jedenfalls für dich ^^
      2005 - 2018

#1 Speedserver

• Dr.Greenthumb wrote:

what you call "simple tactics to avoid suffering" is actually to either a) dont have any carrys/transporters on your lower buildings, or save them every fuckin night. yes, thats very fun and interactive, or how you would say, "fast and interesting".
      i do it every night, I take my risk near 0%.
      inthe past someone killed my troops with a scout attack, ok it happends, lesson learned! now is more difficult do it.
      if i kill your troops every day with scout i can't think you don't take any countermeasure, isn't it?
      the difference between "normal" players, good players, and best players is the the ability to learn from mistakes and improve own style of play.
    • LuisSuarez wrote:

jajajaja que risas milo, y porque mejor no pides que eliminen todas las tropas y jugamos a subir edificios jajajaja

Puro lloriqueo,si no te gusta, ahi esta la puerta, para ti y para tus multicuentas
      Tu cabeza tan falta de mateia gris es la que no te deja interpretar el sentido del post, y segundo aqui el señor de mil multicuenta sos vos asi que no me voy a gastar en discutir con vos...

por otro punto gente lo que se plantea es que el team re vea la tropa scout sino el juego se torna aburrido...pasear las tropas al 50% todo el dia llegan transportar y asi todo el dia...luego ver cuando tenes tiempo atacas a otro con scout y listo en eso se torna el juego...a lo sumo matar algunas tropas que salgan o vuelvan de paseo
      y los de pocos puntos seran atacados todo el dia por los grandes ya que los grandes entre si no se atacan todo para escalarr en la tabla de los que mas tropas matan que es una mentira...en fin es una cagada todo