RavenC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RavenC wrote:

Just a hint: option 2 was closing server 2.

Mache doch einfach komplett die Schotten dicht. Du hast für diesen Unsinn eh keine Zeit, es bringt dir nicht mal Geld - im Gegenteil.
      Du hast es vermurkst. Ist nicht schlimm, passiert. Das solltest du dir aber langsam auch mal eingestehen... ;)

Ten hearts, one beat. One hundred hearts, one beat. Ten thousand hearts, one beat. We are born to fight and to die and to continue the flow...

[Blocked Image: http://www.brotherryan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/AK_ARM-27069_431x.jpg]

Defeat never. Victory forever!

s2 - [-300-]
      s7 - [WKEA]
    • Maybe it's time everyone started to understand this is a game maintained only so that others can enjoy it.

Maybe if the team doesn't have to spend so much time finding cheaters, that time could be spent improving the rules or Ravenc programming to add new features instead of improving the script to find bots, pushing, etc.

Maybe if we could all act like a respectful community then maybe the game would have a future, we are not going to sit here and take insults.

Suddenly because a rule change most are deciding to quit the game but then still no one lacks to understand the reason why.

Why have these decisions been taken? Maybe we should remember the threads about the subject, where everyone's opinion was asked and not even 10% of the community participated.
      This is a last resort.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • "Maybe if the team doesn't have to spend so much time finding cheaters, that time could be spent improving the rules or Ravenc programming to add new features instead of improving the script to find bots, pushing, etc."

Stv3n... Dann seid konsequenter... Multi, Pushing.. Sperrt die Leute halt länger! Fangt bei nem Monat an anstatt bei 2 Tagen ... ^^ Dann ist es auch mal "ne Strafe" und die Leute überlegen sich das 5x ob sie das ein 2. mal tun... ihr könnt doch nicht 6 Monate lang so'n kram Sperren um dann alles zu erlauben, ja geil - bau ich mirn skript juckt ja keinen? In einem Spiel hat der betreiber Fair Play zu garantieren, sondst ists halt kacke :D
      PsYcHo_O
      Most Wanted
    • härtere strafen sollten kommen. aber doch nicht nur gut fürs team. sondern für die spieler die sich hier 24 stunden rumschlagen.
      wenn die regeln die gemacht wurden durchkommen brauchen wir keinen go mehr !
      also sind die strafen die man geändert hat für die gos blödsinn. ausserdem werden die anderen regeln nach 72 stunden laufen und die anderen sofort ? sinnfrei das ganze. und st3ven das war einfach eine persönliche sache was du gegen shaytan gemacht hast.
      es kann nicht sein das du einfach dich über alles hinwegsetzt selbst aber inaktiv bist. kommst sperrst und wieder inaktiv !

eine regel die 1 std vorher bekannt wurde gleich durchzusetzen ist .....
      dich selbst dana zu sperren ist doch wirklich das zeichen das du keine lust hattest und es gegen shytan nochmal eine persönliche sache war. 1 jahr ig sperre für eine forum beleidigung . schau mal nach wieviele leute du dann sperren musst !!!

selber nicht spielen aber das spiel zerstören nur weil du keine lust hast mehr !

vielleicht alles nochmal überdenken und noch kann man einiges rückgängig machen. ich glaube keiner der spieler möchte die regeln und keiner wollte es überhaupt was jetzt los ist.
      eine abstimmung wäre ganz gut vielleicht. denn soviele spieler gibt es nicht und denke da kann man leicht die regeln so machen das der spielspass erhalten bleibt .
      trotzdem es eine erleichterung für team ist
      Vendetta
      S2 Der Bünder Mitglied der Allianz 300
      S7 Bulldog Bünde Capo der Allianz Wir kriegen euch ALLE

The post was edited 1 time, last by BulldogBuende ().

• I do not think anyone really understands that we actually give alot of thinking towards what we do, it's not so simple to find the right solution for each problem.

Increasing ban times would simply end with half the server banned, since those that cheat will continue since they don't know any other way to play. I can understand that those that have never cheated dislike the idea (Although those are who are going to benefit more from this change), but I find it funny that those that have been cheating now decide to leave since now the advantage they had over others will disappear, this was the intention.

Right now I find it useless to find a new solution, I doubt very much RaVeNC will change his opinion since he truly thought this would eliminate the problem and you can already see it is working, but it's also making others leave and we new there was a possibility.

Around September we will try a new start, hopefully a big one including features, rules, etc. But, even though RaVeNC has not expressed this to me, I'm sure it will be our last effort to bring this game back to life.

I will stick around until next week, to see what happens, then I will be a long time gone.

Ps. If you really would like Ravenc to reply I recommend you change your method of writing since he doesn't read long texts, use bullet points for the important details and explain with few words.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • RaVenC wrote:

Der Bann ist Gerechtfertig und wird von mir noch auf alle Spiele und Server ausgeweitet. Wer so derb beleidigend unterwegs ist hat hier nichts zu suchen.
      was ist denn jetzt mit den regeln ? bleibt es dabei das die neuen kommen ?
      oder werden die nochmal überdacht und eventuell zum vorteil für spieler und team angepasst ?
      Vendetta
      S2 Der Bünder Mitglied der Allianz 300
      S7 Bulldog Bünde Capo der Allianz Wir kriegen euch ALLE
    • Stv3N wrote:

you can already see it is working, but it's also making .

Around September we will try a new start, hopefully a big one including features, rules, etc. But, even though RaVeNC has not expressed this to me, I'm sure it will be our last effort to bring this game back to life.
      Aha you say to ban people = dead server
      but with the "new" rule = people leaving = dead server
      aha flawless logic...

You know the around september i have heard that in 2005/2006 you know.. that is the time i know ravenc from forum and ingame.. the sentence i will do this and that is nothing new to me and you can see when i registered in this game/forum
      What have i seen ? that it took ages to make little improvements.. yes you can blame the "i don't have time" "this is a hobby", " i am not getting paid for it".. Then don't do it.. don't come and talk about stuff where you cannot keep promise..

And if you can handle the situation, there has been many times where people have offered their help, but that has also been declined or ignored...
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P