U4k mal wieder kein Support!?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• U4k mal wieder kein Support!?

Removed image

Ich schreib auf deutsch, weil ich ein wenig erzörnt bin und mir dann nicht nach Englisch zumute ist.

Ich habe soeben meine Wahrsager Kugel gestreichelt und die sagte mir voraus, dass heute der 3. Freitag in Folge ist, indem Loqui mich bashen wird.

am 31.3. wie oben am Bild zu sehen, kam er zum ersten Mal mit 6 Angriffen/Einschlägen.
    Stv3n las es nicht, aufgrund meiner Antipathie ihm gegenüber, nehme ich stark an

letzten Freitag dann erneut 6 Einschläge, diesmal gemeldet übers Ticketsystem
    Loqui ist nach wie vor offen...

da auch Loqui ein Forennutzer ist, wird er es nun nach dem Post denke ich nicht zu einem erneuten 6. Einschlag kommen lassen, aber der Junge gehört erstmal paar Wochen gebannt....ist sein 3. und 4. Bashing - MACHT WAS !!!!!!!

if you don´t speak german, google translate is your friend :P

//edit sagt: der Screen ist zwar von letzter Woche, aber bis heute hat Stv3n sie nicht gelesen.
    Ja, er hat seinen Rücktritt angekündigt, aber gab sich selbst nochmal 2 Tage indem er PNs bearbeiten will.
    Und da es hier nicht um ne Frage geht, sondern Regelverstöße und dies im PN Fach sofort zu sehen ist - habe ich, finde ich, lange genug gewartet hiermit

Edited by Matacapullos: not allowed to show PM's.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Matacapullos ().

• Hi @Cornholio and @Litschi .

As you know Stv3n has a temporary leave, maybe he told about check PM's this thursday but he couldn't. Many PM's to read.

I know the situation is hard but please, be patient. I will inform the team, but I call for the patience.

Cornholio wrote:

if you don´t speak german, google translate is your friend
    It's a bad friend for German language :(
    Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
  • So much time complaining about Gos now you need us.... This is funny, now you think you can demand.

I did not reply you or any of the other pending messages, something came up in my life and could not do it.

They will be replied...

Ps. It clearly says on board rules you can post private conversations, so avoid it.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Cornholio wrote:

It wasn´t a conversation, it was a monolog of myself :rolleyes: MY decision to post it or not..... :cursing:

Loqui is still free and attacking...GREAT JOB!!!!!! :rolleyes:
    Just one click, maybe two...c´mon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

ridiciolous .... nothing more to say
    I replied your conversation, I checked it untill that night and you did not reply.. Keep complaining about support.

Now you can keep waiting... Iv already posted I'm officially inactive, so good luck... Enjoy crying.

The main reason I'm taking time off from the game is from people like you that do not know how to behave in a community.
    Let everyone thank you ;) This just proves to myself iv taken the right decision.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."