[GO]Bud Spencer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [GO]Bud Spencer

Dear Community,

Today I'm here to explain to the community the reason for the ban on the account [GO]Bud and the measures that have been and will be taken with this player.

Unfortunately it came to my attention by a reported message that this Team Member had been sharing sensitive information with his alliance. This shared information does not put any player at risk within the game, since a GO has a limited account, therefore he can not see any information that would give himself or his alliance any advantage in game.

The information shared was a list of linked players, that is used to control IP Sharing and Multi IP Violation but its not proof of any irregularity, since this could happen if a group of friends connect at a WiFi hotspot on a certain day, these linked accounts will continue to show even if it only happened once.

The importance of this information is very low because if not backed with evidence any acusation would lack meaning.

Therefore, we decided to immediately suspend Bud from his duties as Game Operator.

Once The Administration had a discussion about what had happened we decided the following:

Since up until now, the overall job done by Bud has been very good and considering what he had shared.

• 2 Week temporary suspention
    • Downgraded to Trial Game Operator
    Meaning that once his suspention is terminated (06/04/18) all reports must be reviewed by a superior and that he will no longer have the right to ban players.

This does not include the trust that may of lost by the Community and Team.

Hopefully this explains, the Team Violation and measures taken.

Any comments on the subject can be directed to me personally by PM via this Board.

Best Regards
    The Administration
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."