Modification Thread [Rules]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Modification Thread [Rules]

Dear Community;

Ever so often it's good to review Game/Board Rules , Game/Board Bans , etc.

Iv already listed a couple (Internal Board) and would be good to count with the communities opinion so that when the modifications are done, it's all in the same day.

If there is something that you think is outdated or should be changed please don't be shy to post here.

Best Regards
      The Administration

Ps. Any Spam or offtopic will be directly deleted.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Irys wrote:

- New Icons pls xD
      - reactivate Alliance Options
      - Change the IP Rules... (So much multi Accounts)
      Rules , there other is Ravencs section.
      So your last is valid, I already had planned a small modification, but something else may be good to be added.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • Irys wrote:

- better protection for beginners
      - better trading rules inside alliance Members
      - Change the IP Rules... (So much multi Accounts)

Edit.

Please explain the idea of alliance trading rules, sounds interesting.

The protection for newbie, how would you apply that as a rule? Since newbie protection is something the game automatically does.

Normally if the game does it automatically there is no need for a rule since you can't do it.

• - better protection for beginners (player under 5k points schouldn' be attacked from players over 20k points...just an exaple)
      - better trading rules inside alliance Members (that means when ur member of an alliance, there are no trading rules between the members...they can trade what they want...just inside the alliance... this makes to join an alliance more interessting and this is the sense from an alliance... to help each other, stick together and grow up, but first you have to fix the problem with the IP's... then is no pushing possible with many accounts)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vika ().

• tonylogry wrote:

it would be nice to have the spy option
      it would be nice to have a section in the forum in which to insert the evidence of any Ban
      it would be nice to have a more present admin
      1. Once again, those are game features something I can not change.
      2. We have an internal section with evidence of all bans, since the log rotation resets ever 30 days (Although RaVeNC has access to a log that does not renew) it's not possible to show proof of every ban since this would help the community to not get caught in the future, so personally I would explain the proof and sometimes send a screenshot when there is no risk. As I said this is not allways possible.
      3. It would be nice, but as Iv said in the past, Ravenc has real life stuff and does not have so much free time.

Irys wrote:

- better protection for beginners (player under 5k points schouldn' be attacked from players over 20k points...just an exaple)
      - better trading rules inside alliance Members (that means when ur member of an alliance, there are no trading rules between the members...they can trade what they want...just inside the alliance... this makes to join an alliance more interessting and this is the sense from an alliance... to help each other, stick together and grow up)
      1. That would be easier as a game feature, since this alllready exists but it would be a tweak. Something I can't do.
      2. I will think about the Alliance trading rules, but it would also encourage more cheating (players changing alliance to abuse the rule)

• Stv3N wrote:

tonylogry wrote:

it would be nice to have the spy option
      it would be nice to have a section in the forum in which to insert the evidence of any Ban
      it would be nice to have a more present admin
      1. Once again, those are game features something I can not change.2. We have an internal section with evidence of all bans, since the log rotation resets ever 30 days (Although RaVeNC has access to a log that does not renew) it's not possible to show proof of every ban since this would help the community to not get caught in the future, so personally I would explain the proof and sometimes send a screenshot when there is no risk. As I said this is not allways possible.
      3. It would be nice, but as Iv said in the past, Ravenc has real life stuff and does not have so much free time.

Irys wrote:

- better protection for beginners (player under 5k points schouldn' be attacked from players over 20k points...just an exaple)
      - better trading rules inside alliance Members (that means when ur member of an alliance, there are no trading rules between the members...they can trade what they want...just inside the alliance... this makes to join an alliance more interessting and this is the sense from an alliance... to help each other, stick together and grow up)
      1. That would be easier as a game feature, since this alllready exists but it would be a tweak. Something I can't do.2. I will think about the Alliance trading rules, but it would also encourage more cheating (players changing alliance to abuse the rule)

Yeah thast true. But if havea solution for this problem... this rule is active when you 20 days or something Member of the same Alliance.
    • tonylogry wrote:

Thanks for the reply :)
      as for the demonstration of the ban, at least for the permanent ban I think it's right to give explanations ... thanks for your attention.
      Perm banned users are normally the hardest to give proof, that depends of Ravenc since normally he gives them, example: Script user, how do you prove to him without giving away how you caught him? If you do, then next time it will be harder to catch him since he will learn from the experience.

@Irys

I'll think about it, talk about it on internal Board and propose the idea here; It's not something that will be done in a week ;)

• 1. Bigger santions to:

RaVenC wrote:

Pushing:
      1. 3 days with holiday mode
      2. 7 days with holiday mode
      3. 14 days with holiday mode
      4. 1 year without holiday mode

Multi-Accounting
      ( Violation against §1 II )
      1. 7 days with holiday mode
      2. 14 days with holiday mode
      3. 1 year without holiday mode

e.g:

Pushing:
      1. 7 days with holiday mode
      2. 14 days with holiday mode
      3. 30 days with holiday mode
      4. 1 year without holiday mode

Multi-Accounting
      ( Violation against §1 II )
      1. 30 days with holiday mode
      2. 1 year without holiday mode

2. I would include something to pushing because it is not the same 10k dollar than 1M dollar. But its hard to calc a correct qty.

3. Limit to ip-shared accounts. My personal opinion: maximum 2 accounts.

4. Maybe not a rule but improve the newbie protection system. If not possible then any change to bashing rule to players with less than ... ¿10%? I think its better to change or increase the protection but its an alternative.

About the board:

To allow post coordinates. Why not? is a small community and I think if you want some information about a building you can get it easy asking.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • I have talked to RaVeNC today, unfortunately it was not for something good; He shared with me his disappointment with the community because of the repetive misconduct (Cheating, Insults, etc).

This clearly is not a good sign for the community because currently his moral is low towards all Games & Servers.

In the last month's ever time he has been online it's been because he has had to investigate problems with players, this means that instead of investing his free time to improve the Development of the game he must handle banned players.

Clearly this shows the negative impact that players that cheat have towards the game, also including that continually report Bot users, Multi IP, etc. Without solid proof.

All this said, there is going to be some big changes in game rules and how we handle those that do not follow the rules.

• Stv3N wrote:

also including that continually report Bot users, Multi IP, etc. Without solid proof.

It is kind of hard to prove if you don't have the same access ass you. We can only say "hey this and that" because of "this and that" and then there is your job to see if there an infraction.

Also the fact that the banned one still play, everyone will be extremly suspicious with their action.
      You have to understand that everyone here is on high alert and will point out every little movement. The trust with those players has been broken and no matter what they say you still don't want to believe them.

You could relate this to your real life. If your partner cheats on you with someone else.. would you trust her/him ?
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P
    • I totally understand your opinion, and clearly no user will ever have real proof, since it's impossible, but the key word is repetitive, example:

IV been getting many reports of players attacks arriving at the same time, Iv explained that the important time is when an attack is sent. If I check the player and find something that looks strange then this information is passed onto Ravenc he can solve the issue within minutes since he knows where to look.
      If I don't find anything I will inform the player that reports that the player in question is clean, there is no need to report him again in a couple of days.

Let's make a real life example; If I think my neighbour is a drug dealer I will report him to the police, they will do there checks but if they don't find anything and I keep reporting eventually I will be fined for false accusations, in-game that is Spam reporting something we try to avoid.

• Stv3N wrote:

IV been getting many reports of players attacks arriving at the same time, Iv explained that the important time is when an attack is sent.
      If you know how to make a script you also know to make it that it does not send everything at the same time...
      Also if you attack me with some units and then at 2 min before your units arrive you send me scouts that come 10 seconds before your attack on everyone of my buildings.. i will find this strange.. it is nearly impossible to time it so that it is precise at 10 secon.. not 1 more not 1 less.. we are not talking about minutes but seconds..

And then some days later that player gets banned for BOT.. what a surprise.. But he then takes another account and i get the same thing.. at the second precise .. do you think then i am to stupid to believe he is clean?
      There are things i can also make.. i could attack you and send troops on the same second (you then have to to look at milliseconds to see it) but what i cannot do is time attacks so everything is harmonized because i am not as fast and i cannot multi task at that speed
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P
    • You should stop allowing the same IP to have more than one account. In other words, only one account per IP. This is badly used by several players to create multi-accounts. And in the case that you really want to share IP, which is previous audience with the GA of the game, with measures that verify that they are indeed two different players who will share the same IP, in which case they must be governed by the current rules.

Players who have multiple accounts in the forum, and are repeatedly sanctioned for it - understand 2 or 3 sanctions -, are also sanctioned in the game by multicuenta and permanently, since there are people who make fun of this and We all know that there are penalties that create accounts in the forum eternally to continue acting in a bad way.

This is not a proposal to change rules, but it is something very necessary. It should be created by the person in charge of the game, an item within it that allows to compact the battles to have uniformity in how they are displayed in the forum, and the same could be applied with the production calculator.

"Salvo el poder, todo es ilusión"