Changing Rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Changing Rules

In short, because of I am very annoyed at the moment....

Change the rules!!!! YOU HAVE TO MAY COMMENT BATTLE REPORTS!!!!!

Its ridicioulos to warn me for such a shit and then warn me again because I made a "Zitat" of it
      Oh booooy, fragste auch jeden der dich anguckt "Was guckste so doof" ? 8|

Stv3n had to search for illegal ingame processes, for what is Mata mod xD
      St3vn in moderation you are at wrong place.......

Amen, Bruder
    • J'ai été déçus le seul message de mon mécontentement à été ban faite votre job comme je l'avais mis la seul choses que vous savais faire c'est ban sans écouté voila ce qui est relou chiant... pendant que vous y êtes aidé les cheateur parce que l'heure est grave docteur

ps: oublier pas un inverto
      L'HIVER VIENT

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jon Snow ().

• Well at least here you found the correct place to comment, at least your warnings helped you in that.

Congrats :thumbsup:

Now to the subject, a moderator can comment where he/she wants, and take the decision he/she sees fit.

Just because people like you we have rules and mods, keep the good work up and I won't get bored.

Keep provoking me, warnings accumulate my friend ;)
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Tho i have to agree.. I have been in the past community coordinator and have to say that when it comes to the job done on this board it is poor.. The way people recieve warnings makes me sometimes think do you even read ? You complain that you don't want to be 24h here but then again you have chosen to do this so your job is to read.

2. Do you even understand and speak fluent english? Because from your writting I suppose you don't and you do translate everything into your native language.. Since I am fluent in more than 4 languages I understand nuances when a german writes or a french one.. Seems like you don't.

Not only that but sometimes you come up with made up definitions that you think are right..

Just my 2 cents.. could not care less...

.:edit:.
      Given the fact that there are no German rules for the board makes your warings towards them irrelevant.. you cannot tell them to read the rules when there are none..
      boom boom boom i like it in my room :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nicky ().

• Litschi wrote:

@Nicky: nicely written.

I disagree only in one point: there are german written rules:

Spielregeln
      Those are the game rules.. not the board rules..
      board.raven-core.com/index.php?thread/2647-forenregeln/
      I am just poing out the fact of telling people to go read the rules while there are no German rules for this board.. Hence all action take should be made invalid because of the lack of rules (in this case lack of supported language)

I went a bit through the forum and and you can see in this thread
      board.raven-core.com/index.php…aytan-vs-pablo-del-piero/

And there we have the best example how little the understanding is.. It is just flying over, putting some google translate and thinking someone is arguing about the warning while if you speak German you clearly know it isn't.
    • ;( ;( ;(

Now you made me cry... Since I find it hard to read I couldn't get to the constructive criticism too much gibberish in between.
      At least you sold your self well, maybe I'll think about retirement and giving it to you ;)

Anyway... Unfortunately when everyone registered to play the game they agree the rules, too late now to say you didn't understand them.. especially when those players warned are very old in the community.

As I said, any complaints about the way the board is run, you can do them to the correct person, not going to get anything from me.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • Stv3N wrote:

;( ;( ;(

Now you made me cry... Since I find it hard to read I couldn't get to the constructive criticism too much gibberish in between.
      At least you sold your self well, maybe I'll think about retirement and giving it to you ;)
      How old are you ? You are having a hard time understanding and I assume you have a problem with your ego, haven't you ?
      Like this is certainly not the attitude of someone who wants to be a respresentative for a community.
      Also thanks I will pass that.. I have no interest in whatsoever. I just gave my 2 cents about the situation and that's it.

Anyway... Unfortunately when everyone registered to play the game they agree the rules, too late now to say you didn't understand them.. especially when those players warned are very old in the community.
      As you can see my account is from 2010, so I am quite old on this forum. There is a distinction to be made between the game and the forum. The game rules are not the same for the forum.
      I want to point out the fact that the rules have changed/been deleted. Now, have I received a mail about the change ? NO. Have I been informed about any change in the rules of the forum ? NO. Guess I never accepted the new rules then :/

As I said, any complaints about the way the board is run, you can do them to the correct person, not going to get anything from me.

That would be you... You are the the CM and you are supposed to deal with the community. As for RavenC I guess the old guys here know that no matter what, they will never get anything.. I am even wondering why this thing is still online. I just came back because of the mail I got over a new server and I registered for the lulz...
      Also nobody here expects anything from you. I mean you look like a stubborn person who is very closed to any kind of discussion. But hey, if you have fun writting to people on a dead forum about some shady rules that are not even in their own language... go on then ;)

At least I try to be constructive...

just my 5 cents
    • The board rules are similar than 99% forums and similar than that "old game" and many browser games. The main is the respect and the common sense.

Nicky wrote:

.:edit:.
      Given the fact that there are no German rules for the board makes your warings towards them irrelevant.. you cannot tell them to read the rules when there are none..

About it, I think everybody can use google translate to that, but obviously its better if someone can help us to translate it.

DemoN wrote:

Waiting for Translation to: Deutsch!!!!!

Its hard to moderate and international board when the MODs only speak some languages. ~50 players can post more content than only one can moderate, but this board hasn't enough activity.

We need to be more permissive if we want some activity here, but the rules are always exist. Respect it. We can't be permissive with everything, some people are always "in the line".

Cesc wrote:

50 active people on the server, let people comment what they want if it is not extremly offensive, make this a fun place, not North Korea.

I'm agree but its hard to do it. If you are permissive with someone who answers him can do it in a "greater tone", and so on until you get to a lack of control.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • In conclusion:

What are the rule change you are asking for?

All this argument because you don't want the rules applied but then again your asking me to apply them immediately but then again I'm must consider the size of the community....

Now you will understand why you will not get a nice reply from me, you can point all your fingers and I will not lose my time getting into your games, I can't write English, I've got a big ego, etc, etc

YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT, CONGRATS!
      Anything else to add before I close this post?

Ps. Iv been doing this for too long to care about these type of comments.