Shaytan vs. Pablo......Del Piero

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shaytan vs. Pablo......Del Piero

Cornholio wrote:

Jhonny Deep wrote:

buena batalla, impresionante esos scout

Dannato wrote:

Bravo pablito, ma nulla di eccezionale. Che mi pialli uno che sta 56 posizioni sotto a te senza perdere un punto non hai fatto nulla di grande. Quando piallerai qualcuno al tuo stesso livelli.. sarai un Top .

Saluti
    Smoker
    I do not agree with you,the guy has more than double the buildings, Pablo took advantage of the attack power
    you tell him he is not a top player? maybe you need see again the ranking to Title

saluti

Jhonny Deep
    xD
    yes, he is the top player of new york...for the beginning
    in 2 weeks he will see which advantages his style to play have :D

have fun with your size pablo, we´re gonna run over you very soon :D

take away the motivation from some players....you are top!!!!!

Warned by Stv3N

Ich wurd noch verwarnt für eine Vorhersage :rolleyes: :rolleyes: deshalb wollte ich ihn eigentlich nicht posten, weil ich das Forum nach dieser lächerlichen Verwarnung boykottiere.
    Aber bitte, ist ja doch von Interesse wenn diese Pest bekämpft ist

Kampfbericht: (Shaytan) >>> (Del Piero)
    2018-03-14 14:43:55

Kampfrunde 1
    Einheiten Anzahl vernichtet Anzahl vernichtet
    Schläger 0 0 1 1
    Revolverheld 0 0 7 7
    Spion 0 0 1 1
    Möbelpacker 0 0 2 2
    FBI Agent 0 0 2 2
    Söldner 48 2 0 0
    Attentäter 0 0 1163 1124

Angriffswert 290.448 * 62%
    = 180.078 67.896 * 93%
    = 63.143
    Verteidigungswert 348.576 11.894
    Siegchance 96% 4%
    Spionagechance 0%

Kampfrunde 2
    Einheiten Anzahl vernichtet Anzahl vernichtet
    Söldner 46 0 0 0
    Attentäter 0 0 39 39

Angriffswert 278.346 * 62%
    = 172.575 2.262 * 93%
    = 2.104
    Verteidigungswert 334.052 390
    Siegchance 100% 0%
    Spionagechance 0%

erbeutete Rohstoffe
    Waffen 0
    Munition 47.358
    Alkohol 274.257
    Dollar 0

And now you are my Farm pretty boy :) and your first Account will become to one too soon :) xoxo

Stv3N: It's not very clever to start a post complaining about a warning, let's hope this time you get the point.
  • nicht sauer sein. soll wahrscheinlich ein zeichen sein das andere sehen das er auch uns verwarnt und nicht nur italiener :)
    ich finde jedenfals finde es recht übertrieben ist wegen sowas jetzt noch eine verwarnung zu vergeben :D

und jetzt werde ich auch verwarnt oder gesperrt ?!
    "da waren es nurnoch 10 im forum" :D

3 post im forum in 3 wochen 5 verwarnungen :D
    entweder immer richtig und sofort handeln oder garnicht ;) nicht je nach zeit und lust oder wiedergutmachen um sich gerechter dar zu stellen ;)
    Vendetta
    S2 Der Bünder Mitglied der Allianz 300
    S7 Bulldog Bünde Capo der Allianz Wir kriegen euch ALLE
  • God damnit Stv3n .... don´t cry for me Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaa

How Bulldog said, make your job right ... and YOU have to learn bro.....
    No critism to the regime wa xD Lmao

Man das ist so lächerlich das mir in Englisch die Worte fehlen......

I made a forecast, nothing more.....and try to defence little players for this "pro player" Pablo
    oooooooooh I can´t comment a battle report ? ridicioulos....change the rules, no change your mind <X 8|

YOU HAVE TO MAY COMMENT BATTLE REPORTS!!!!!!!!!

And don´t warn me again because I made a "Zitat" ( search the english word.... ) xD Lächerlich, lächerlich, lächerlich

Machtmissbrauch nennt man das Digga, nothing more

And btw....isn´t Mata mod ? why you are here xD search for evidence of bots and don´t waste my time by warn me :whistling:

Hab dich lieb :love:

Stv3N: 1st Stop Provoking, 2nd Stop telling a mod how to do his job 3rd use the correct channels
  • We will warn when we wish, we do not live 24h looking at this board, and many times we even debate the actions to take.

Lastly, IV allways said the same, if you all show respect we will do the same, but if everyone decides to do what they want we will start to moderate as the rules state, no buts...

Thread Closed, the HoF does not follow the HoF rules and the purpose of this post is only to provoke.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."