Legione Felix VS BUD SPENSER

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Let me clarify in public.
      The word "Noob" is not considered an insult, provocation, etc when the contents of the conversation is gaming.

This turns into an insult/provocation when you are talking about actions taken by a staff member.

Example:
      @RaVenC is a Noob, he couldn't hit my troops

RaVeNc is a Noob for banning me

The first makes reference towards his gaming skills and therefore we understand it's not offensive.

The second makes reference towards his work as a staff member, there it's offensive since in this case the word is clearly used to avoid using an insult and therefore avoiding a ban.

It's simple, when the subject is the work of a staff member, respect him considering the rules state that no warnings or bans should be debated in public.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • bibitannaro wrote:

example:

Bibit writes: you are a noob = ban
      Any other player writes: you are a noob = regular

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
      This is your last warning, I've already warned you multiple times, stop provoking staff members and disregarding board rules.

From this point on, you will be warned every time a board rules is broken.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Jon Snow wrote:

Faite votre job moins de blabla Ban au gents qui triches en permanence multi-compte ect des bans de 2-3 jours c'est de ce foutre de la gueule des gens j'ai envie de dire.
      Le sense de ce message ????
      Ouvrir un nouveau thread et intitulé "Comment lutter contre les injustices du monde" :whistling:

Sinon, je ne comprends pas la nécessité de quitter le thème et les auteurs de cette threaf.... bah...

Albeit Late... Great play Legio ;)

Stv3N: Did not know you were a MoD. Since you know so well what he should do maybe next time you will do the correct thing. Warned.
      ... occorre essere attenti per essere padroni di se stessi ...

Ma finirà come un temporale
      come un acido che ha preso male
      come un film di cui so già il finale
      so che finirà come l'acqua che evapora al sole
      come una cantilena che dice:
      "non può esistere un mondo migliore!"