Proposal: Removal of Bashing rule

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Proposal: Removal of Bashing rule

I will explain why i am proposing/asking for that and what terms.

As all of you know player base on universe is not big, its a small community and we ran into a problem recently, that practicaly NONE wants to fight againts us. We have a top 15 where everyone beside our players(DT) dont wanna attack or do anything..they just build. The problem starts when we wanna attack them, when we wanna hit them. The run always and 5 attacks per planet in 24h is noth sufficient for us to get them.

At one time we had two top players( Cadet and LittleDreamer) trying to get one player(Loqui) becouse he was always running and like i said 5 attacks per day is not sufficient. We can run into a loop that can last for months and trust me its not cheap to send 80M fleets even with engine teh maxed out.

On a normal server and on normal conditions i would never propose something like this, but here we need it. None wants to attack us, none wants to fight, everyone beside us just builds fleets full of camos and defence thinking that will save them for us. Then we also need to build camos to even the attack index since everyone going agains us with a normal fleet( sentis, lex levs) would lose. We hate camos, well atleast i do and we want fights to happen, but right now its a struggle.

So in the end i propose for the bashing rule to be removed but only in case when the main fleet attacks an planet, not for side attacks or farm attacks.

Also from what we know some of the players are muli, or more then one person is playing on the same acc, so its even harder to get someone who is virtualy online 24h and always escapes our attacks. I cannot asing 4 players to an target just to get 20 attacks per day becouse of the bashing rule.

If there was a valid rule we would declare war to the whole server and that way lift the bashing rule, but currently we cannot, becouse its not allowed to declare war on more then one alliance at the time.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
      Declare War!

99.9% of what youv just said only helps you guys, what about all the guys you farm? Its gonna help them?
      There may not be alot of players, but we cant adapt the rules to only some...
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • What other players? We quit you will have a server or atleast a TOP 15 where they would be competing who has most the points and camos, no attacks would happen, we are the only one trying to keep this game alive and also have fun. Declare war to an alliance just becouse we wanna get one player? Well then can we declare simultanius wars to a couple of alliances?
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM