STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

I haven't worked out points they were irrelevant it was only the battle that mattered. If some1 wants to work out the exact points be my guest.

Yes I deleted planets to raise my bp
    Yes it was my account and I have every right to delete my own hard work
    That was my choice to make and not 1 person can say a word to make me feel any different about it. Dont let anybody ever tell any of you what you should or shouldn't do with your accounts, they are your's and your's only.

There have been some people I have enjoyed my time with and too them I wish you all the best and hope we meet again sometime.

Sirius Delta
    JPR
    Typhonous
    Radi the drunken Fin
    Cash
    Gildartz
    MisakiTaro
    Cell0Kyar

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZFTRmJs.png]
  • Instead of being remembered for a great 300M+ HOF you and this hit will be remember for someone who has no honor or pride in himself. Way to quit the game, a dream come true :D

Hope to see you on some other server, but dont worry i wont attack you or anything...who knows you might delete planets seconds before hahah :D

Now i wait for destroyer to get up and make a PROPER 300M+ HOF with honorable people...not this shit :)

UPDATE: Now lets get this even more funnier shall we :D

You have Diplo 8 and 75 planets, thats 70%

24279443393 × 70% 16995610375 so actualy you would have better index then Destroyer who has 16B, so you would win in the end by a little margin, but seems you cannot calculate properly, and you botched a fight you would have anyways won even with all your planets, now that makes this fight even funnier hahah. Fail of the year :D

Moral of the story. With all your planets you would have won, this would be remembered as a great HOF, a fair play hof, but seems you wanted to be remembered for a fail en botch. Now whats done is done, but i bet none would like to be remembered in a way you will be :)
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 2 times, last by Starscream ().

• Starscream I will remember this hit and whether you like it or not the fact you keep insulting me very childishly means you and Destroyer will both remember this aswell.

From start to finish I was always the attacker, i always won my battles no matter how I did them. Not one person defeated me. You say what you want if you think people will care but i stayed the same from day 1 till the end.

As for another server I would only hope to see you and see if you can attack me as this great player you say you are. You chat about other games that I dont know you from....therefor they are irrelevant because I only know you for what you did here.

Your 130 million points behind me in title. That is your legacy and it will take you another year to pass it if you ever do.

Im not the best player to play these games and unlike some I will never try to tell every1 I am. On this server Sirius Delta and Cell0Kylar were the best players I ever played with and I can be humble and say that.

At no point have I insulted you so I think you should keep your insults to yourself so you can keep pretending your a good guy to every1 on the server.
  • I am not a good guy, i was never a good guy and i will never be :) You can hate me or love me, there is no middle :)

My history is not important, but if you wanna know, atleast i "wrote" it in a honorable way :)

Have fun in real life, i dont have anything personal agains you since this is only a game, but still...not a way to go man, but one day you will understand..meybe, but in the end, its your own choice.
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • There is middle ground. i dont love you or hate you.......both would require having any feeling towards you. As I have none towards you that would put me in the middle ground.

The best thing you said there was it was my choice...... your exactly right it was my choice and you to say it was wrong or dishonourable is wrong because a battle is a battle regardless of what tactics were used. You choose your way and I choose mine. There is no wrong or right way war.
  • Yeah, its your own choice, but everyone knows non-written rules about honorable and last hits. Ask any veteran or real player on the server. Also the hit was not in war, or not agains an enemy, but to make the biggest hof, not to botch it.

You dont have to have any feelings for me, like i dont have for anyone in here. I dont have anyone in here, or have anything personal, but man, honestly, after this, you lost all my respect, and be assured, you had a massive respect from me, and trust me, i dont give, or have respect for everyone.

Sure, i first will tell, i am all about the ends justify the means and i will say openly, i would lie, manipulate, cheat(within game rules), pretend and i would do anything to gain advantage over a war, fight, person or anything, becouse thats how i work, but one thing, a quit, last hit i would always, and i always did in a respectable and honorable way, no matter agains who.
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • There are no un written rules Star. I played within the rules set for this game. Simple as. You have your opinion on how you choice to play. I play my way. Ive never said your way is wrong so im sorry but what you say means little to me.

If you had respect or lost respect.... again your choice but again also it means nothing to me because I know the players who I value their respect and they are listed on the first post.

Your opinions are your own and mine are mine. I have said all im going to say on this matter to your Star i will respond no longer to you or Destroyer Im tired of your insults and disrespect and your worth no more of my time.
  • You had all my respect, now you lost it, its not my fault, its yours, i wanted all the best to you, destroyer and the hit..in the end we got a botch. Period

PS: You listed players on your first post that got your respect, but trust me, alot of people on that list, you lost their respect, but you dont know it yet, But they made it clear in messages, both personal, and alliance. I wont say names, its on their own, but just to get you the feeling, that alot of people share the same concept that i said earlier about the last hit/quit hit.
    [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 1 time, last by Starscream ().

• <p>"i always win a fight" its just sad you need to go for lie to win a fight. We had and agreement of a even fight. I can understand you do the 660k cammos to compensate the 10% deff bonus and your bad troops index (yes you may have a lot of research points but they are on fake research, sad just sad) but delete planets? thats just stupid and chieldish. This shows how "stulittleman" should be your nickname and in real life you have no friends or honor since no one can trust you...just sad and im ashamed of beeing in the same alli as you or your 2 friends, yes because you mention a lot of people that talk about what you did and yes they didnt like it.</p><p><br></p><p>im glad trash is out of the game, not only for your attitude but your acc, 70+ planets and even then your production is worst then 40 planets players, your research is fake research. Not worthy to be on first place, and we if have a vote this year you will appear on the joke of the year. </p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>but well thumbsup trahs is out of the game for ever heart</p>
  • Agu agu aguuuu.

Thats the rubbish I read from baby destroyer haha. Please give him his milk!!

Nice hit, and hope next hit is not when someone reaches 180kk points.

Please dont forget this is a game, maybe some of you dont really have other life, but spread love, not hate. It was a good battle, and period. STU used Demo strategy, and at the end you all use someone else strategy from s4k, those are the real pros, you are nothing ;)!

P.S: All your base belong to us? No, all your base belong to SISU! Have some respect.

Gl in real life, im having fun since I quit :thumbsup:
  • At the end day honorable or not It will end up un a worthless closed thread if you all continue down these lines.

As iv said, respect your enemy and he will respect you, if not avoid wasting time typing because Stv3N is allways un the shadows muajajaj

Just to make It abit funny... Keep in the límites guys ;)
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Stv3N wrote:

At the end day honorable or not It will end up un a worthless closed thread if you all continue down these lines.

As iv said, respect your enemy and he will respect you, if not avoid wasting time typing because Stv3N is allways un the shadows muajajaj

Just to make It abit funny... Keep in the límites guys ;)
    You first know this is a disgace of an attack, and you know what would happen to guys who would do this back in the days they would be mocked by the whole community, blacklisted, and none would want to have any connection with them, its easy now for you to be neutral since you dont play, but you and i know what is right and what is wrong.

Did anything like this happen on vendetta, or ogame? or any gameforge game No..why? People knew what honor and pride was, people wouldnt even think about something like this, let alone someone actualy duing it.
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • There is no such thing as an honourable attack. An attack is an attack. I've built many planets before and deleted to make a battle several times and the likes of loqui and some s4k guys will have seen this. Just because u don't like the strategy doesn't make it a wrong one. It simply means urs is not the same as mine.

You may not have seen it on another server simply because I've not played the games you have.

You do not see me saying how wrong your style is or how anybody else's attack is wrong.

That is because I respect people have different styles.

You both have tried to say ur part about me but the battle has happened and will not change. So save your time typing and try and useing it farming so it's productive.
  • Stubigman wrote:

There is no such thing as an honourable attack. An attack is an attack. I've built many planets before and deleted to make a battle several times and the likes of loqui and some s4k guys will have seen this. Just because u don't like the strategy doesn't make it a wrong one. It simply means urs is not the same as mine.

You may not have seen it on another server simply because I've not played the games you have.

You do not see me saying how wrong your style is or how anybody else's attack is wrong.

That is because I respect people have different styles.

You both have tried to say ur part about me but the battle has happened and will not change. So save your time typing and try and useing it farming so it's productive.
    Review your list of people on your first post, trust me, alot of them agree with what has been said here :) Your lists shrinks more and more :D Even your friend Delta said on chat he probably wouldnt do what you did. Tnats sums it all :D
    [DT] DREAM TEAM