STUBIGMAN Vs Destroyer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The list I gave was of people I personally respected and enjoyed to play with. Not that they were people who respected me. Please read properly.

An true Delta did say he may not have done that...... why?? Because that is HIS choice. I was going to delete planets either way. I thought about it and my decision was its stupid to do it after I may as well do it before. An as I've said once already nothing you say can change that because it was my choice.

You didn't like how it went then that's ur choice. I was happy with my choice and there is no point then going round in circles over and over again.

You've ran your mouth enough so if Steven wants too then I'm happy for him to close the thread.

If not then I will talk No further on here and u can keep wasting ur breath.
  • Destroyer wrote:

<p>if steven is on the shadows steven should see my comments are always on quote because of the bug and use his time to solve it :D </p>
    Its not a bug i can solve, i dont have access to those configs.

Stubigman wrote:

(...)
    if Steven wants too then I'm happy for him to close the thread.
    (...)
    As requested by thread starter.

CLOSED

PS. Star i never played fully on here but i never cared much about honor or codes my objective was to do damage even if i smashed myself... Didnt care about the result or opinions.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."