Project Two Equal Alliances with active players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE RULES
      (work in progress)

1. No cammos and max 5k noahs can be with main fleet. Cammos and all extra naohs will need to be destroyed, or moved to a side planet. They can be used for outsider farming, but cannot be part of the fleet(exept is max 5k noahs that can be with main fleet)

2. Members of the teams cannot farm themselfs, they can farm outsiders, and outsiders can farm us. So no side planet attacking and stuff like that.

3. Bashing rule will be aplied for attacking outsiders, but will be lifted for fighting among members of the two teams.

4. Players of the team can attackwhoever they want in the opposing team. Players that get hit,zeroed will have free time to rebuild. So no attacks allowed on members that get down.

5. When attacks will happen will be discussed among team members, with start dates and way of attacking will be subject to change

6. Members of the two teams cannot join and leave whenever they want.

7. It doesent matter if we are enemies, friends or something third, that all will be put aside becouse a team will work together. Who doesent wanna work together or will "cry" why he is in a team with someone he doesent like its not welcome.

8. Since Delta is part of team, and its an active GO, he is not allowed to monitor players that are part of teams. No monitor of fleet, login or any activity. That can be done by steven and ravenc.

Feel free to add more rules and sugestions.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • sounds better

9. attacks from outsiders of the whole fleet (or the fleet that is put aside) of someone of the two teams have the consequence that all members of a & b have to attack them
      ?????

what is with rule six? if someone doesn´t want to be part anymore?

who make the teams? we? Stevn?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rufus ().

• again im intrigued how we have a list of confirmed members when i included have seen several say once they see rules then we will agree or disagree.

Also im just making this basic but this is how it seems.........

We continue as we are, however were in new teams and can hit the one planet where the main fleet is as many times as we wish??

Thats the general yeah? If it is then i still see this simply as teams who will likely never hit any main fleets as were very active.

What if i moved my fleet from 1 planet to another? Is that then the only planet to be attacked or am i not allowed to move my fleet around?

Unless im in official war id not accept any rule allowing my sides to be constantly hit and i certainly dont want to hit others sides because if i do they will likely never see anythin but a red screen ever again lol.

There are a few questions to answer :)
    • rufus, dont look at the first page rules, i set the new.

stubi, you are allowed to attack as muany times as you want thhe planet where the fleet is, if he moves the fleet to another planet, same, you can attack that planet how much you want, its simple.

No attacking of side planets with purpose to farm, annoy or aynthing, but you can attack wheer his planet is as much as you want.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Well im cool with that then if basically i can still farm as normal but have the option to attack some1s main fleets till i catch them then i guess im game for that. However ill see the final rules drawn up before commiting.

How about probes??

Say u know where my main fleet is Star and u wanna attack me, i fleetsave so u r looking for my fleets as u dont know if ive moved or fleetsaved.

Now then can u probe all my planets over an over and say i dont know his main now so i have to spam all planeta to find it or is it still 5 only??
    • that is true star i would not run from u ;)

However it was hypothetical because if ur chasing a smaller player he will likely move as he will maybe want to make his own hit.

Also well thats difficult, but anyways there will be an end is date is unacceptable because it does not answer the qeustion.

Im trying to clarify ground rules that i can think of so people do not try to exploit them or say well no1 said in the rules we cant do this or that.

Im not trying to break any1s balls here but im trying to establish is this simply a game of hunt the main fleet. If so then why r teams needed? We can do this already without moving anywhere.
    • As i said guys, the questions that need awnsering to finnishes the rules let me know about them and ill set a vote up.

Its easier that way...

When someone outside the event tries to go after your troops get Sirius to contact me vía WhatsApp if you wish we can set a U4K group, that wasnt very popular last time to get hold of me quickly.

I can implement a rule to avoid this for you guys, thats why i need a final rule versión. For example

- Pm the playera and contact me
      - I Will issue a verbal warning
      - if continues to interfear i Will give a 2day ban
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • okay, got rid of the loqui problem :D

I understand the problem of me being a GO, but then it's better that I refuse to take part in the whole thing as I'm not going to lay down my work as a GO since I'm doing it because Stv3n and RavenC don't have the time for it.

Also I'm with Stu, I said I'd join after rules are fix. The rules above are okay, but I don't see the benefit over the actual situation. The only difference is that everyone is now aware that he would be attacked = harder to catch. Not really a benefit for making hits.
    • Anyway.. all gos have a 48h delay on logs, So for the go tool to be an advantaje to them they would have to be some kind of genius to work out patterns and that takes alot of time to be done.. none of the gos spend enough time on the tool or check enough players to actualy do those calculations ...

Star you should know better iv allready caught people using the go tool, its normally pretty clear when they do since a Chester looks constantly not once a week.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."