Project Two Equal Alliances with active players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok, Iv now read... I see that many are in a hurry, but if you want special rules and all you will have to do this at my time :)
      After reading my opinion:

- Farming: I would recomend you can farm each other, since if not its unfair for those that do not want to participate... You guys will not be able to be farmed by outside players and if they do hell will fall down on them but you guys can farm them, so.. I would recomend, you guys can not farm anyone outside your teams and those not in teams can not farm you.. If you agree i can find a solucion so that it doesnt happen.

- Recovery period: I think that to avoid the problems with farming within the teams, those players that have lost x % would get something like 3 - 7 days to recover, 0 attacks from anyone.

- War Period: I think that there should be a set period, for example 15 days war, 5 peace, 15 war, 10 peace... something like that so its not a flat out war that will annoy many people.. also if there are changes in the war time, once you reach peace teams can be fixed. I also think it would be interesting to set a war time, for example from 2am to 7am no one can attack.. this would mean that those that like war but simple cant be online 24h can still survive.

- Troops: Those troops you agree that should not be used i think there needs to be a solucion, maybe to avoid destroying troops the planet with less points can be used to hide them, and that planet can not be attacked.

- Teams: I can think of two way of setting up teams, old school way of having leaders and one pick each, or someone like me, can pick based on points. I personaly think the best way would be to nominate leaders and let them pick... I also think it would be a good idea that leaders are rotated and team members must follow leaders orders... so its more of strategy, once everyone has been a leader teams can be redone.

I think that would solve most problems.. what i do need is all those interested of participating to actualy coment, so we know they are in....
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Farming within two teams would make no sense, since most of players are active, and it will become a chaos since if the bashing rule is lifted, it means i can send non stop attacks for whole days, so for me its would be best like it was proposed, no farming between teams.

Draft of players could be mode, but lets say, me, destroyer, stu and prett cannot be in same team, so i propose one team led by me, means me and destroyer, the other team is stu delta and then others are drafted acordingly so we have an equal two teams
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • The problem is some of you farm and others dont, if those that farm, farm outside players, those players will not retaliate since they will be attacked by all of you... this would mean that those that are not participating would have to be running constantly, since they will be farms.

That can be avoided if you guys cant farm them, and they cant farm you.

We could lift bashing for full attacks but not for farming, farming we could consider it attacks with noahs and scouts (or watever there called here... long time since if been online LMAO) its clear that those that want to farm will use that to there advantaje... but it wouldnt be so much chaos...

How about, instead of a simple team a vs team b... how about 3 teams, or even 4 depending on amount of players... would make it more interesting :D

As you must understand... This event will afect those that are not participating, since i imagen there will be active players not interested, if you wish to do the event with special rules... then we will need to reach an agreement on how it will work.
      I dont mind if you guys do it by yourselves but that will mean no rules will be changed or lifted ;)

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • The only players who farm are in the top, only active players are willing to do this, the rest is just hogging points with useless fleets and should be crashed.

Farming between Team A and B not allowed, but outside farming yes it is allowed. If you get farm you aren't active enough. If you want to fight back then join the opposite team and go for a HOF.

No Camos like we agreed you can put aside or find someone to crash them with.

Noah's only 5k part of the main fleet

The rest moved to a side planet.

Bashing rule shouldn't be altered as I believe most will go for the main fleet and have a nice CR to post here.

Fights should be amongst equal, similar, close in power, index and fleet size. No point in suiciding.
      ALONE I'M LETHAL, AS A TEAM WE DOMINATE. [HIT]
    • I want to suggest a minimum level of participating. This is valid as well for newcomers as for people that have been involved in a fight. To participate (=to be part of a team) a player should have a minimum of [insert number here] fleet points. As soon as a player reaches this level, he can join. Maybe 5M, maybe 10M could make sense.

I'm interested in participating, but I will give my approval at the time rules have been set properly, not earlier.
    • Its not only the fleet number thats important. If he doesent have a competitive acocunt in terms of index, economy, and overal a good account how is he going to cope with rest of us? Meybe make another two teams for lower members. so two teams are composed of top players, and two of middle(low players, that way everyone is happy, but i dubt we have enought players for that.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Yeah, I don't think that there's enough interested / active enough players for two parallel competitions, so I'd only do the Champions League, nobody needs an Euro League ^^

Still I think it makes perfect sense that there is a minimum that an account needs to fulfill to be able to participate, be it points, index or another category.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sirius Delta ().

• a up where did i say im in lol

Few on that list havent said yes on forum

Also i dont agree with battles must be equal. Reason is if thats the case we can do that without teams already.

A team is to use strategy.... if 2 people feel to suicide into say me will cost theie whole fleet but remove me it would mean an advantage to the big guy on their team as he would face lower people. This for example is part of strategy.

Otherwise its simple me and destro dont need teama for a battle so it defeats the whole point of this.

Personally id like to see the rules first because it seems to me its very simple its just teams making hofs. People can do that now if they want
    • Agree an actual war between the two teams would be fun, rather than having organized battles.

It would be more interesting and a showcase of skill and strategy. ;)

I know that all will try to fleetsave but that's part of the strategy catching the fleet is more fun than just waiting to get crashed.

Let's set up the rules and get it started! :D
      ALONE I'M LETHAL, AS A TEAM WE DOMINATE. [HIT]
    • Ok, Guys since what a sent out the other day most didnt like the idea an the feedback is mostly negative... My perspectiv is as a team member since i didnt play and since i even sent a msg and not many replies ill just say the following..

As long as there is respect towards those not participating im up for approving this.. I dont have the time to invest in preparing some rules and then fine tunning till all agree...

Send me a list of those participating, (approved) and i Will do votes if you het 50% + 1 its alowed. Il start with bashing exception only between teams once i get a list.

Star you can be incharge of that ;)

• Confirmed:

Me
      Destroyer
      Stu
      Delta
      Starkiller
      Thor
      DoubleD
      Prett
      LittleDreamer
      Buddy
      Typh
      Cadet

Typh needs to grow but he will be available.

Now we need to split up the teams, we will take the easies way, so we dont mix it too much,

Team A

Starscream
      Destroyer

Team B

Stubigman
      Delta

after others how we will decide?

Take your opinion guys
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • i think, if we have the right to farm outside...the outsiders should have the same right to farm us...otherwise it is unfair for them

i agree that battles have not to be equal...fight against someone you want.

Sirius Delta wrote:

Afaik loqui doesn't join the event. So there's one thing that I'm not sure about: How shall the participants compete with players like loqui who don't follow the rules of the competition = who keep building Noahs and Camos in masses? The only real way to deal with camos is more camos
      my question, too
    • well, we can farm outside, outsiders can farm us, its that we have an option how we will handle it Members of the teams wont farm themselfs, we will lift the bashing rule only for attacks on planets with fleet.

We will deal with him when the time comes right, its easier if both team can deal with him incase he comes for someone.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM