Project Two Equal Alliances with active players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Starscream wrote:

Attacks based on PURE SKILL, no farming of sides, no bashing and stuff like that.
      Hmm, that takes away a lot of options. Are you sure that this way fights will be more likely? If there's no option to lure fleets out? I really doubt it.

Starscream wrote:

well if its neglectable then its no problem to separate it from the fleet, and use it separate for farming or whatever else.

You didn't get me right here. I've built my acc so it makes most sense to use my Noahs for farming etc. from my main planet. I'd really appreciate if you at least considered a max percentage a fleet may contain as a small amount of Noahs (like 2-5% or somethin like that) really wouldn't change a fight. But it would change the style of playing.

I've just calculated it for me. Noahs make 2,5% of my fleet points, so I'd even agree with 1% if you want to keep it as low as possible.
    • Everoyne agreet to the following, no camos, no towers(means no defence) and since some of you farm outside actual attacks, 5k of noahs for that purpose can be with the main fleet, and that should be it.

There is no need for side attacking and farming, trust me. Personaly i would not care, but imagine 3 players gang up on your sides that have 24h a day to do that? How would it be for you? Nice? That way we avoid the abuse of side attacking and we soley focus on actual HOF attacks.

Since destroyer cant post, he sand he doesent care with whoever he is, he just wants this to start.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Destroyer posts:

For me i can be in any team and play with anyone i just want to do attacks and make the game more fun. So any teams you guys decide for me is ok.
      Since we arent all at the same lvl i think the best would be to start with the current points, so we could clear everyone from the teams to start at equal lvl.
      we could start at day 1 of november growing and at day 1 of next month do attacks or the time you guys want.
      Before day 1 of november i think this should happen in order to clean the troops.

destro vs stub *
      Sirius vs star
      buddy vs doubleD *
      little vs loqui
      stardust vs bane
      dream vs prett
      space vs peacemaker
      starkiller vs jonasz

*(and someone else to clear the rest of cammos or vs 1 afk guy like maka)

We dont need to look at who won or not because its stage attacks and not skill attacks. After that we can maintain the hof wall but we can create a threat on forum with a new one for us like it was a new start and even title points we can keep it counting for us.

Starscream: I personaly dont need to clean, since i have 15k of them..and can easly destroy them or put them aside.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • So Destroyer suggests to "reset" fleet points. I've got no problem with that, but there's three things you should keep in mind:

1. Those who grow quickly now, will be back in front very soon, so the "difference" of starting with zero fleet or with the actual fleet will be very small

2. What about existing building queues? I'm sure that's not a problem with many participants, but afaik there are players with building queues of several weeks. That gives a severe advantage.

3. The main goal of the whole thing is to bring more action in the game instead of "only" growing. If we reset and give everybody one month time to grow, it's another lost month.

EDIT: 5k Noah is fine as well. Good decision, easier to control than percentage.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sirius Delta ().

• None is forcing you to attack someone in the two teams since we will be attacking each other anyways and going down, but we need to have that system in place to preserve the teams, becouse we will go down, and people outside the teams can then go for us while we are down, so its like a defensive mechanism.

People are farming right now, so it wont change much. Anyone active and capable with enought skill and will to fight/grow can be a part of team, but he must be competitive.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Also i forgot, i propose an alternation of the current rules so that the bashing rule for the members of the two teams to be lifted, since 5 attacks in 24h on a single planet might not be enought to catch some players we remove that rule but only for members of the two teams. Example, if i am hunting delta, i dont have to worry about 5 attacks per 24h on the planet his main fleet is.

Destroyers post:

Everyone can come to the team at his own risk and need to understand that this is to fight then dont cry if you get attack and clean up. In other hand you can search for low active players and do a "low league teams" to do the same as us.
      About farming i dont know about the other but i dont farm active players under top 10 because i know most will quit and i already had that bad experience.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Starscream wrote:

Attacks based on PURE SKILL, no farming of sides, no bashing and stuff like that.

Starscream wrote:

Also i forgot, i propose an alternation of the current rules so that the bashing rule for the members of the two teams to be lifted, since 5 attacks in 24h on a single planet might not be enought to catch some players we remove that rule but only for members of the two teams. Example, if i am hunting delta, i dont have to worry about 5 attacks per 24h on the planet his main fleet is.

I thought you don't want any bashing? I don't see the need of alternate rules.
    • The bashing i mean is attacking someone on side planets for whole days with no intent of actual hitting his main fleet, but to annoy and try to farm his sides. The proposed alternation of the bashing rule is to remove limit of how much attacks can be made on a planet where his main fleet is. Becouse if i am chaisng your fleet on your main and i have 5 oportunities in 24h it really limits.

Those are two different types of bashing.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Im here :)

Iv read the first few posts, the idea looks good... Im not sure about rule changing (havnt got to read it yet) but maybe some sort of Special rules for this "event"

First thing i would point out is i think playera should be picked randomly So it would make it more fun... There are apps out there that do this for you.

I read something about starting this in noviembre i would ask for you guys to wait for a moment So i can talk something with ravenc.

If you guys could work on the rules.. how it would all work ill give it a think to see how it can be done better since for example its imposible to avoid 3rd playera attacking...

Anyway.. like the idea but give me some time
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • outsider attacking a member of one of the teams its already mentioned, both teams defends that player, and take care of the outsider, that way none attacks us from the outside, and if the outsider really wants to attack someone thats part of the two teams, he can join. special bashing rule just to remove limit of number of attacks on a planet where the targets main fleet is. The bashing rule would still apply if for example delta is attacking someone outside the teams
      [DT] DREAM TEAM