Project Two Equal Alliances with active players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Project Two Equal Alliances with active players

Since we all already know the server is practicaly dead with meybe 30-40 daily active players, some of us already talked and proposed a new idea that will keep us active players intrested for the game, and make it more fun for us.

So the idea is as follows:

Make TWO EQUAL team, menas same number of members and as close as it can go with points and skill of players. It doesent matter from who is who, if they are past enemies or friends.

The rules:

Every team for themselfs, no cheating, no double side playing, no helping the other side, betraying and stuff like that, and no interferencs from players or alliances that are outside the two teams.

Attacks based on PURE SKILL, no farming of sides, no bashing and stuff like that.

No use of camos and defence, just lev,lex and sentis with max 5k of noahs with the main fleet.

We could have two modes of play..nonstop open attack, or we decide every X months when the season for attack is open.

If one of the two teams is attacked by an outisder, some alliance or player thats not part of those two team, BOTH TEAM will help deal with it. For example if Team 1 is attacked by FWC, then Team 1 and Team 2 BOTH fight agains FWC, that way we preserve the two teams

Future ajustments of teams so they are equal in matter of points, skill and general knowledge of the game.

People who have CAMOS , they would need to send them on some side planet, and not use them, or destroy them. Thats for attacks, use of noahs(max 5k noahs with the main fleet) and camos for farming is allowed. Keep in mind, its not allowed to farm/bash/side attack planets of members that are in one of the teams.

Player that has been hit its given free time to rebuild, so no attacks on him.

I set a list of people i think are active, skilled enought and capable of being in one of the teams. Give additional members, so we form two teams with as much as we can active and good enoght people.

LIST:

Destroyer [DT]
      STUBIGMAN [-M-]
      Starscream [DT]
      Sirius Delta [-M-]
      DoubleD [#EZ]
      BuDdY [N.S.C.C]
      LittleDreamer [DT]
      LOQUI
      DREAMWALKER [ONE]
      Prett [#EZ]
      PeaceMaker [FWC]
      SPACE CADET [DT]
      jonasz78 [BD]
      Starkiller [ONE]
      Sir_Goblin [#EZ]
      *Thor*Asgard [#EZ]
      Madara [#EZ]
      Typhonous [DT]

Add members who you think could also be part of one of the teams. We are looking for daily active and skilled people

Please write what you think, what should be changed and added, anything you want.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 2 times, last by Starscream ().

• I support the idea, it would be fun for the current active players, keep the game alive, interesting and fun. Everyone trying to out do each others HOFs. :thumbsup:

Camos are banned to be destroyed or put aside.

Noahs put aside only use for trading.

Sentihs, LEX and LEVs only weapons.

Teams to be equally balanced no matter of past alliances or enemies, in the end this is a game, no need for bad blood, shit talking is allowed but without disrespect one another.

This idea is a good direction for the game as we are on a stalemate, no one will fight DT and expect to win.

I say lets set up a Start date, I propose Nov. 1st, the first week would consist on setting up the teams, the following weeks a few HOFs should land.

Team (A)
      1. Stubigman
      2. Starscream
      3. DoubleD
      4. Thor
      5. LittleDreamer
      6. Prett

Team (B)
      1. Destroyer
      2. SiriusDelta
      3. Buddy
      4. Space Cadet
      5. Starkiller
      6. Typhonous
      ALONE I'M LETHAL, AS A TEAM WE DOMINATE. [HIT]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Starkiller ().

• Hmm, the idea isn't that bad. From the suggestions made I think that the last one from Starkiller (the one I liked) should be a good balanced choice.

But there's some things unclear to me.

1. How do you want to proceed with towers? Allowed or not? Same rule as with camos?

2. Sure you want to take out Noahs? As they are transport ships in the first step, I'd not take them out, I'd allow them. Banning them would change too much of my gaming style for my taste. I'm farming with them, and I'd prefer doing that from the same planet the rest of my fleet is on. Maybe the solution to this could be a restriction that a maximum of 5% of the fleet points may consist of Noahs. (5% is just an example, this number could be adjusted)

3. Do you want to make Team A vs. Team B or are you planning with strongest player Team A vs. strongest player Team B, etc.?

4. If just Team A vs. Team B, what if e.g. Stu kills Typhonous' fleet? Stu would still be big and Typh might have nothing left. Do you want to adjust the teams then?
    • Yeah, I understand the reason why Noahs and Camos are not allowed in your suggestion, but your reply doesn't answer the point I'm making. If I get you right, you suggest to keep Noahs seperate from the main fleet. Is a percentual limit an option for you? Because I don't really want to split my fleet. I don't have that much Noahs, I have more LEV, LEX and Sentih each than Noahs, so it's no big deal for my index, kinda neglectible.
    • Also, me and destroyer and stu and delta in same team wont work, since people already said, and stu also said that it needs to be different, so the obvious choice is me and stu and destroyer and delta, with along some little changes to the balancing of the teams. Tell your ideas, lets balance the teams the best we can.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM