Coupling bounty with units produced.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coupling bounty with units produced.

The bounty system has in the past added new mechanics which made the game more enjoyable and encourages making attacks. It is a smart feature and should be embraced.

Therefore I would like to hear the opinion on a new idea to make the bounty system even more attractive.
      The bounties are on average low with a few exeptions. This is because every single unit of ressource is contributed by the community. Because of this many players do not have a bounty on their head or it is so low that it is a negible amount. :!:
      Lets see if the risk is worth the reward in attacking an opponent. For bounties with a high reward it is obvious that it is worth the risk, but there is another factor to be considered.If the opponent has a great amount of units compared to small bounty then the earned ressources per unit killed can become exceedingly low. :!: This can make some of the medium sized bounties become not worth it to attack.

I propose that we introduce a flatrate for every unit produced in the game, which is added to his bounty. This would counteract the above mentioned effects and would make the bounty system more attractive again since the payoff in ressources per unit killed is improved. The exact value which should be contributed per unit is debateable but with a 1% flatrate each mercenary will add:

800weapons 1200ammunition 500$ to the bounty

A Top50 player would roughly have an additional bounty of
      17'000'000weapons 25'000'000ammunition 10'000'000$

A top 10 player:
      50million weapons 75million ammunition 30million $

Another side effect is that the bounty placed by community members stay longer adequate since you cant outgrow your bounty.
      15:01:51 Unantastbar: pls dont talk shit

"Ich kann meinen Einheiten ja sagen sie sollen langsamer laufen... wäre doch auch sinnvoll denen zu sagrn ihr lauft erst um 2 uhr los oder? ;)" - Illisto[/align]
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PX9xk6q.gif]