What is the best playing style?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lol I care for number 1.

me and doubleD were planning to make a huge HOF before you all grouped together. If I was wanting number 1 this would not be the right move hey.

Also Ive offered buddy a fight, ive offered you a fight.

Dont make silly comments im not going to waste 120 million hydrogen to move around chasing people who wont make the fights.

They only reason you moan is because you dont know what the weather up here is like and never will.

there are many many better players than you on this server including in your alliance who I have respect for but you will not be one of them.

one being Loqui because he fears not to lose his ships no matter the players size.

Grow a pair and make a hit on our alliance if your so great dont come here trolling because it makes you look silly.

Sorry on the double post I expected his mouth to run again before I put my message.
    • Himura Battousai wrote:

Stop defacing other players' names, that's not very mature. -Sirius

^^^ No problem Mod I won't deface players names anymore, I'll just give them nicknames ;)

Now its clear you dont know the rules, so start by reading them. Dont try to make yourself the funny guy of the board, most dont last long...
      Lastly, have some respect towards team members.

If you want to debate this you can do it vía pm.

- - - - - -

Quick opinión, if no one would fleet sabe then the game would be too easy, maybe its what some want... Point collectors want that but, the true warriors like to get a target after months of cat and mouse... Thats the ture prize, target that hides and you have take the smallest mistake to take him down.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Reggie Rizla wrote:

If FWC want anything out of this conflict with due respect they need to deal with Stubigman and Starscream.They are the brain.I dont know Stubigman but from what Starscream tellls me he top player and smart.And i know Starscream is consistent top player.Dont hate me TDS but I want an intresting war :PPP

Haha i am just another player :D Stubi is behind everything :)
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • In conclusion there is no best or better playing style, everyone has their own style that has worked for them for a long while and will stick to it. The overall goal needs to be to have fun and enjoy this game, that is having wars and battles. FWC is/will challenge the top alliance so we all can have fun and keep the game alive. What's the point on having 100 million + accounts with deadly fleets and not do anything.

In love and war anything goes. ;)
    • interesting threat which will never lead to any result.

Two parties, three opinios.. ;)

I think my opinion you should know. Do action and don't cry to much. It's war... everything is allowed!
      If I have the chance to kill a 5kk fleet of DS, I will do it! Even if I have damn cowardly 20kk points. If you don't watch your troops, they will blow up. So FS if you don't want to loose it! One day you will do an mistake any way ;)

Dates for fights are ridiculous! Did you ever asked "Excuse me. May I please slap your face? You even be allowed to slap back"

Of course I look always first in my highscore regions, but right know they have all more camos than other ships together. (I know. I started to build them, but let me say you one thing. I will never attack a guy who has 40k camos and 5k other ships... Thats suicide without camos. And be sure. With camos you won't get me. EVER!)
      So maybe we can make an agreement to put the camos away, or you won't see much battles in future. Or arrange an camo limit... I would try to convince my alliance, if DS tries the same in their alliance. As a good will i will send my last camos in cichy. To whom they originally concerned ;) Or does someone else want to kill them? Feel free. 23:22:71.

Thats all to say to my strategie.
      About the community: I think I'm a bit annoyed. Because the people change, but the topics doesn't. "In my eyes the winner is" "He is a coward".
      The winner is the guy who made more damage. Thats it!

Maybe a last word to the TOP1. NOT to you Stubi. Its more general as we had a lot of other TOP1s yet and can also seen for the complete TOP10. (Yes it might sound a bit silly, jealous and moan from me,) but what are you waiting for? Better weather or something else? I you are on TOP off a game, you have one of the most troops or THE most. So you shouldn't have ANY excuse for not attacking!
      Or do you want to play SimCity? Then tell it to us and we won't notice you anymore. Then you can print out the highscore and feel great. But don't tell us you are a fighter but noone wants to attack you!
      A fighter is a guy who flies at least 6 presentable attacks a year. (Don't mean inactives or farming ;). So get up your butt, move your fleet and try to hit someone. Even if he "runs". Force him to fight by getting him and not by callin him a coward! I know it's expensive but you build the camos yourselve. But if you got him, you showed us skill!

The post got longer than i thought, but I want to finish with a quote of a good friend of another game:
      "The real coward is the guy who never attacks and sits on his points - I think I have to be less cowardly"

Edit: Stv3n. Put out your warsystem and rework it as we talked about last year. We might need it soon ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Terminator ().

• It just means that you build so many camo's that you can no longer effectively attack with them all, and if you attack without them then you just lose your fleet to the defending horde of camo bombers. I can't imagine any agreement to not use them actually be accepted or honored though. Most of the big hits lately have been possible only because of massive amounts of camo bombers. A Top 10 player isn't going to just make themselves irrelevant again by not using over half of their attack potential.
    • Terminator wrote:

interesting threat which will never lead to any result.

A fighter is a guy who flies at least 6 presentable attacks a year. (Don't mean inactives or farming ;).

hmmm, im sure March 18th I did a respectable top 10 HOF killing around 26 mil fleet....... When I now battle with DoubleD that would make 2 HOF top 10 battles in approx 5-6 weeks.

on this showing I would be well on course to achieve your stated 6 presentable attacks per year or even more.

Personally i dont tend to hit peoples side planets just to kill 1 light laser tower like some ;) I prefer full on toe to toe big battles and then I leave the player to rebuild.
    • Bam Bam wrote:

speaking of the perspective of you guys that have million of points in fleet. for the rest of us that don't have the fleet power what? is it looked down on to hit sides because if we hit a main well lose everything while the defender loses nothing?

There are lower members with similar index and fleet, so you can hit them head on.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • I unfortunately will not agree to any restrictions of ships that are not done by RavenC because he feels they are needed for balancing. I believe that Stealth/Camo Bombers are key to balancing this game. They give people an opportunity to do SOME damage from farther down in the rankings, and allow for team attacks to be more possible. The complaint about people building them for defense is no better than complaining about people building rocket towers for defense. Anyone who has had 200k stealth knows that even moving them one spot is expensive.

Personally instead of talk about getting RID of units, I think that we should be talking about what kind of unit we could ADD to the game to help offer more balance/paths to being relevant.

I also dont find any problems with people that attack their opponents side buildings. So long as their strategy is not then to fleetsave constantly afterwards, which really just looks cowardly, and encourages other "cheap" actions in retaliation. This is the best method of keeping a fleet from growing too much, and it is everyone's responsibility to defend ALL of their planets, not just the one they move their troops to, or risk losing any troops stationed or resources lying around. Just a part of the game. I kind of like the idea of farming active players more than the idea of farming long inactive players.

These are all just my opinions. I understand many other peoples, and respect them. I unfortunately will play the game based on my opinions as long as its within the rules.
    • This is a war game/building game, fleet save is a good strategy to get away from bigger opponents, tbh if they are pussies, shouldnt that "big" opponent also be a pussy for attacking a weaker target?

Also if someone is a fighter, and choses to defend instead of fleet saving... Is he stupid? Or is this not a war game?

I dont agree with the attacking of side planets... Because thats just a move to stop the second most fun thing in this game.. BUILDING BACK UP... Nothing more satisfying than making a hit or be hit, go down, and build back up asap and making everyone nervous of your growth... By attacking side planets you just force on a player to go into vmode... Whats the fun on that? Because fleet save is not fun, its hell boring wont u guys agree?

I have never been a fan of 0 loss fights, why? Because the best strategy on a game like this is to start as soon as the server starts... A player that starts later, has no chance of catching you up... Build more than 60 or 100 planets.... Build economy and hide... Let everyone fight each other.... Then build camo/noahs and fs until you are 10x,20x 30 times, bigger than everyone.... Then who can stop that player? He can attack anyone with 0 losses, no one can touch him...

Some players are just focusing on the BUILDING part of the game. Everyone should stop caring about their points, after all its a game, you might say.. "All my hard work for nothing" but its a WAR GAME dont forget.