What is the best playing style?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well since the other side pushes camos and noahs what can we do, we build also camos and thats a boring and stupit thing..becouse every attack becomes really expensive, and in general results in less fights. I said along ago, lets get rid of camos and fight..becouse with this nonsense i am forced to build atleast 200k of them...and that will result in a small amount of attacks..and its not our fault people can cope with our index only by building mass camos and noahs.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Stv3N wrote:

CannabisKid wrote:

cry less, play better.
      Lets try to use kinder words, im sure you can do that. ;)
      In the face of constant, epic crying, I am not concerned about using "kinder words." Perhaps if moderation wants to participate in controlling the CONSTANT COMPLAINING by the self proclaimed "best alliance" then there wouldn't be responses like that.... But we pick sides here....

Ill reiterate exactly as I meant. Stop crying. Play better. Your alliance was in the lead for over a year. You didnt do almost anything. Your alliance had 5 players that still haven't found the title page. Talking about inactivity from you alliance is a joke, and a bad one at that.

Your tears only drive me the right direction.
    • Maybe if you wouldnt keep provoking other alliances maybe they wouldnt have a reason to "cry" and then i would do something about it.

You need two to tango.

Last warning on this subject...
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Bla bla fucking bla...and what did you do? beside hiting inactive and low players for title farming + getting hit by loqui several times...genisu becouse of you and your stupid "strategies" about camos and noahs now we will get stuck becouse most of the guys build camos and noahs and just wait since they have alot better indexe then us few that build a PROPER fleet of sentis and lex...so good luck now getting more "action"...give them an idea to start building rockets and defence also..then we can really close the server..and then of course go here and write "but the other alliance didnt do anything"...

Stv3N: I think thats enough provocation for today, looks both of you should learn to comunicate. Warned!
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Next provocation, insult or unproper manner of comunicating will resultados in this thread closed.
      If both sides dont know how to debate correctly there is no need for this thread.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • The new combat battle system will be soon launched 1-2 months maybe sooner but as you all know RaVenC does not have much time and a new system needs alot of fine tunning, hopefully we can have a beta server for testing.

Im only asking for everyone to debate the subject without provoking or insulting, everyone has there style of playing and it must be respected.

• The new combat system needs revork about camos, becouse even in the new combat system its pracicaly the same...camos gets bonus agains lex and some defenses..while no real counter for them, and by the looks of things, people are mass building them, so someone with almost double less index then me can have higher total index due to building them in mass numbers..and there is no logic behind that. Camos needs to get some higher unit that can counter it with a bonus becouse only renegeda gets a 2.8 bonus agains them..and they are not high lvl ships
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • I'm getting tired of running circles. We are still talking about things that we know for some weeks now. Where is the point? FWC is building lots of camos. Since they are too expensive to move, they are like Rocket Towers. You all know my opinion about towers.
      If you build enough camos, you can't move them anymore, but you don't need it since the only chance to beat them is more camos. And there is the problem: Who makes the first move? Right, D_S doesn't do it. But FWC doesn't do it either. Noone moves, everybody is building more and more and we get totally stuck.
      I didn't want to build camos originally when most players of the server started to do it, but there has been a moment when I didn't have a choice if I wanted to be competitive.

I agree that mass production of camos ruins the game. You all know that I really like to make attacks, but at the moment there is no point to attack since it's like getting in my newly purchased Porsche and crash it into a wall of Fiats.
    • Starscream cry's about how they cost too much to move, yet he refuses to fight me specifically citing that I have camo bombers. While he has over 5 million more points. This is exactly my point. We just cry out, when it gives us an advantage, or when we see our advantage at risk. There is no skill here, there is no legitimate claim.

Starscream, If you are a man, leave your troops at home, and I will come visit with over 5M less, and worse indexes. You have already refused my challenge multiple times, because you want to fight someone that has even worse indexes than you. There is no bravery, only cowardice. I really think you should stop talking negatively about this strategy when it is ONLY because you are afraid of facing it....

There was no point in attacking the top player in the game before people took to this strategy. The top player sat there for about a year, without sending a single serious attack out. This sounds like just crying about the strategy that took away your dominance. Nothing more.
    • I have already said multiple times. The "Real ships" argument that you guys make only benefits the people at the top, who have played since the very beginning of the server. Noone else at all. Since over half of your alliance fleetsaves every night any ways, im not sure why you are complaining so incredibly much about PART OF THE GAME SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF THE SERVER!!!!

When actions are equal to words, I wont call them out anymore. But when there is nothing but complaining about people turtling with camos, and then refusing to do battle with someone willing to pay the cost to move however many they can, YOU ARE JUST CRYING to prevent your advantage from going away. This is as lame as it gets.
    • I have 5M more then you and better index, but you really think i would sit and wait someone with 200k+ of camos to hit me? I would rather lose my fleet to someone else with a PROPER fleet then someone that can only attack with camos due to him having higher total index and then "calling" people out. First build a proper fleet, then start calling people out, and atleast before calling someone out try to make a decent hit other then being hit by someone, or farming lower members for title points.

You cant go head to head with sentis/lex...so you think you are "stonger" by having large numbers of camos..so good luck with it...i wont lose my fleet to someone like you.

And also, about me being "coward"..go look in the HOF section..all my attacks are me stranding LEFT and winning them all exept jonas attack. I rather have 55M title points of ATTACKS i made then having 80M+ and being a victim of someone+ farming low members

You cant compete with us with only sentis/lex thats why you started all this crap with camos, now enjoy it and build camos for the rest of you life, and call others a "coward".
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • WTF IS A PROPER FLEET?!?!?!

There has ALWAYS been camo bombers in this server. Your argument is just stupid. Your complaining that noone will attack with them, but then you are afraid of fighting against them...... Seriously.......

You only attack people with far less indexes than you. You already said it yourself.

Your complaint is that they cost too much to move, but you are afraid of me attacking with them.... LOGIC?!?!?!

You have got a seriously perverted understanding of the English word "Coward"
    • Like i said, play as you like, but dont call me out, i wont waste a single ship on you, so you can use all those camos on someone else, or atleast try to use them.

If i have index in top 5, what should i do? Attack destroyer or stubigman becouse all my enemies are lower then me in index? Hahaha what a bunch of stupid arguments by you :D

PS i never said i attack only weaker, and again, you are just talking what you want. Go in the HOF section and see what real fighting looks like...not being a victim of someone several times :D
      [DT] DREAM TEAM