cell0kylar [D_S] vs PeaceMaker [FWC] points lost: 21.041.434

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skill is not fleetsaving. I dont know how confused you are.... But sending your troops to an empty planet every time you are offline is cowardice, and nothing else. I dont care how you want to justify it. You haven't been able to keep up with me even with your shitty strategy, and as you pointed out, me getting crashed down multiple times. Perhaps if you weren't so afraid to lose your troops you could know what the top title spot feels like :) (probably not...)
    • Haha, i would rather have less title points, but scored by me being left, then get hit several times :) You can call my stategy how you like it, i have used it from 2003, and it made wonders for me :) better have 55M from 3-4 top hits rhen 80M by being hit multiple times, and attacking 20 lower players :) but like i said, your choice, i got mine ')

Sorry cell for spaming your thread :)
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 1 time, last by Starscream ().

• Sorry CK, but why have you saved then when I wanted to farm your sides? You should have let your troops and recources there, this really was cowardice.

Doesn't that sound strange to you? ?(

Personally I appreciate the playing style of Cello very much and I enjoy hits like those.

The thing we can see here clearly is that every player has his own style how to play this game, and every style has its right to exist. There are turtles, there are people that do nonsense harakiri. There are fleetsavers and there are people who never fleetsave and get crushed again and again. There are people you think that the player highscore is most important, there are players who think title highscore is most important.
      But the most important thing is, that everyone has the feeling that his way of playing the game is the best one FOR HIMSELF (!!!), suiting to his rl style and to the goals he set himself. That's why I'd suggest that we stick to the actual fight when discussing this thread and don't start again with arguments about this and that and what is good or bad. If you need a discussion, then open a thread in the Tavern and discuss as much as you want, but not in every and each combat thread in the forum. Thanks.
    • Personally I believe cell's hit was a great hit. He took on some 2 x his size and won.

For you to argue about research battousai is pointless.If that player didnt work on his research it's his own fault not cells. This is a part of the game that the player neglected and was punished for.

Buddy just hit caral for this exact reason, because he knew vs carals research he would destroy him. he however was bigger that caral and so what, caral was caught and thats it simple as. No need to argue anything. A hit is a hit.

The member in your team stood and took on that battle and fair play to him, the fact your saying on here what your saying I personally think your offending your own player.

This is a war game so lets just enjoy the battles.