Starscream acc looking for new owner

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Starscream acc looking for new owner

In the coming week i hope to find a suitable replacement for me( its not 100% final but mostl likely). Everyone thats serious, knows how to play this game, and could play at my level or better then me, please contact me ingame. Only serious people with enought time please.

All i want form the new owner is to keep DT no matter what since there are still fine people who stayed there all this time and they deserve the best no matter what, dont go in the wrong alliance, or serve/help the wrong people, and on the main planet thats written my name Starscream just for my memory, thats all.

If the new owner doesent wanna be "boss" of the alliance, suitable replacement will be found (mostly likely Destroyer).

I dont wanna be part anymore of this nonsene since i have values far greater then personal/individual success. This is not what used to be back in the day when people valued alliances and team the right way. Many tnx to the DT members during all this time we been thru and i wish them the best possible luck and skill and i want them to remember one thing, but i think they know it already. Team is what makes the game, not the player. So stick to your friends, respect them, and never leave them no matter what.

Good game.

PS my mistake, i wrote on the wrong part of forum since this is testserver, please move to Andromeda.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 1 time, last by Starscream ().

• It will be a shame to see you leave. A "team" is not always made up in 1 alliance they can be spread across the universe and still be friends so It makes it more of a shame that you will leave team members behind.

This is completely your choice though and Im sure on behalf off all members that are and have been in the DT family we would all wish you well :)

P.S if you need time away go into vac mode and then get your butt back to the game :)
    • You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs!Got called by Starscream yesterday telling me he is going to quit and that i should takeover.

Iv know him for more than 10 years,and in all those 10 years he never did anything bad! We played on so many servers and universes on Ogame and he is one of the best players i know,and i saw lots of them.Now i see members of the alliance he really loves leave him like its nothing,like he is some low level player.You guys look like bunch of primadonas with big egos that care only about your asses.Now he blames himself for all this happening and tells me that he is not good enought as a player or a person to have an alliance.I dont want his account,i want him to continue playing becouse he deservers all the credit hes got and his alliance! Dark stay the fuck here or I am going to kick your ass when i get to visit you next time.

Such a shame that really good players only look for their asses and dont respect anyone around them!I know that Dark wont like all this i wrote, since he dont want talk with anyone and is angry at himself

Nemoj se ljutit al ovo nije stvarno uredu od njih!Samo jako!
    • Reggie Rizla wrote:

You guys should be ashamed of yourselfs!Got called by Starscream yesterday telling me he is going to quit and that i should takeover.

Iv know him for more than 10 years,and in all those 10 years he never did anything bad! We played on so many servers and universes on Ogame and he is one of the best players i know,and i saw lots of them.Now i see members of the alliance he really loves leave him like its nothing,like he is some low level player.You guys look like bunch of primadonas with big egos that care only about your asses.Now he blames himself for all this happening and tells me that he is not good enought as a player or a person to have an alliance.I dont want his account,i want him to continue playing becouse he deservers all the credit hes got and his alliance! Dark stay the fuck here or I am going to kick your ass when i get to visit you next time.

Such a shame that really good players only look for their asses and dont respect anyone around them!I know that Dark wont like all this i wrote, since he dont want talk with anyone and is angry at himself

Nemoj se ljutit al ovo nije stvarno uredu od njih!Samo jako!

All of this is easy to say. Just as is what Starscream is saying. Both of you are wrong. Reality lives somewhere in the middle. Several people who have a complaint about starscream, have a LEGITIMATE complaint. He knows this. He is however taking it too seriously (imo) and taking the most extreme out available. I dont agree with that decision at all.

I do not think Fenix would appreciate knowing whats happening with his account. That may be about to get passed around. But I guess since he hasnt been here to participate in quite some time, it doesnt really matter. But for the record Rizla, the account that starscream owns the most legitimate credit for is named "Ares." So talking about greatness and such is exaggerated greatly. Starscream did a better than average job with an exceptional account. Not an exceptional job with a better than average account.

Personally starscream, I think you should crash out, go in vmode and take some time to yourself. Come back not giving a shit about what people think. Everything I think shouldnt matter, neither should other people. Its easier to do YOU than to do what other people want from you.

If you dont, and decide it is time to step away, I hope you will rejoin us with the start of a new server, even if its camouflaged to protect your identity.
    • Do you know him like i do?You dont.He is a great player, and back in the Ogame days he was one of the best!Go on Ogame forums in archives and look for it!We are not talking abot who is good.We are talking about people not carryng for anything other than own ass.Back in the day if this happened all those players would have been crashed and farmed till they quit the game.Starscream told me he knows you too for a long time,then you should first know what loyalty means!Becouse here i see nothing!All i see is bunch of primadonas with egos bigger than mountains!Now i wish i listened to Dark and started this universe with him,it would clean all those primadonas.And for reference i am the Rizla from ogame 35 PrOgame.I hope new server comes so I can wipe all those egos along Dancer,Daredevil,Silver Surfer so those PRIMADONAS see what real players can do and that they care about alliance and other people!

Seems you like and respect him more then half players he played all this time,and that its a shame for them!
    • Im not going to get into my personal opinión since this could get scary :D

Lets just respect each players opiniones, he wishes to give away his account, stick to the topic, debates can be in spam section.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • This is nothing to do with any ego's. The point we made is you look after your own. Star as a leader never did anything wrong but as you say you personally know Star. there are however including star members who do not know the old crew from s4k. We are all imp members and I could see no1 trying to protect them. Why be the biggest alliance and yet do nothing to protect the smaller members.

I asked if any member of DT other than me had actually made an attack in response to people hitting imp r the wing of DT "the strongest alliance on the server"

Who do you think responded?? Loyalty works both ways and when I left I still hit a player to protect a DT member. As soon as I returned I again was setting up to protect another DT member.

This is not about ego's. Our points do no matter it is simply about the fact we are friends of many many years and we didnt feel DT was going in the direction it should have been.

This is not personally because of Starscream he indeed is a good player but sometimes you cannot be nice as a leader and protect people who are not contributing to the alliance.

We dont know him from your days so maybe we can say is he being a bit softer here.... we dont know but trust me this is not personal to star we all have great respect for him and being in a different alliance does not mean we are not friends and here to help DT. If star feels our leaving means we are not on his side then he would be very wrong because we still are.

So please before coming on here talking about people you dont know do not make judgements when you do not know us.

If star was honest he would even admit we spoke about this many times I personally voiced frustrations. In the end I felt I needed to leave. Others felt the same and I gave them a home. :)
    • Before the topic gets deleted (if it does) I would just like to say, that leaving D_T had nothing to do with Star being a bad player or a bad person. I have a load of respect for him, he is a great player, and a great guy. As Sirius and Stubigman have said, most of us are IMPS, through and through. Hell, I pulled Praetor when he first started playing S4k. Sirius and I fought side by side in wars that make the biggest battles in U4k look like tickle parties. We don't care about points, we care about comrades and respect. We have seen what happens when the few dedicated try to protect the many indifferent. It doesn't work. And there is no way an IMP would stand by and let comrades be harassed and attacked without consequence. And most of us are not thrilled with all the drama, penis measuring, and grand standing that seems to happen all the time.

None of that is strictly Star's fault (a lot of it isn't), sometimes things just don't work out. Sometimes some people just don't work well with each other. Quitting isn't the answer, not even close. Personally I would like to see you stay, and to show the server how good a player you can really be. In the end, it is your choice though, you have my respect and appreciation no matter what you decide.