competition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• again it makes sense if bigger players want to gain. what lower players are thinking about who raided who to get extra resources??

my suggestion is exactly that

CannabisKid wrote:

. Every player in the game has an equal ability to make more buildings. It takes research, and resources, but every person here earned those, or had a friend push them. There is no "pay," And all players CAN see who is 7 days inactive....

it makes the game too easy and allows players to be lazy. just my preference i rather have a challenge, don't allow me to see when someone was last active and can build 5 buildings and not log on for 3 days . its there so of course I'm going to use it, but if it was taken away i would go harder to try to be one of the better players.
    • I prefer to stay out of this since every fire eventualy dies.

Iv been seeing this "name calling" as demo said for sometime. I can understand the verbal game since its part of the game, but lets not turn this into a bully case. .

Know your limites, you can make a point without attacking personaly.

Now the idea is good but has some disadvantajes.. Ravenc did say some time back he would make some kind of competition.

In my opinion, should be a highscore with dmg done by each play and amount of attacks, some kind of formula that prizes the most active and is paid in % of resources that week/month.

I would even change the formula and copetition by rank, cant give the same to rank 10 or rank 100.

Now stop the spam...
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • buddy i do attacks i just dont post them ;) go check the post from someone some time ago showing 0 losses vs 5/6KK guys it was me ;) If you dont see me attacking and bla bla bla is because there is something called strategy and yes people try to farm me and i counter it, ask terminator ;) i got 3 guys on my galaxy ;) DT IS STRONG WITH ALL MEMEBER'S THERE ARE EARLY MEMBERS AND LATER MEMBER YOU CANT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, DT IS THE STRONG TEAM, TEAM I REPEAT, AND YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT IS THAT.

stv3n there is no point on talking here every time i talk cannabis will come to argue like he say, his argues is allays the same "you dont do this you dont do that", he's like that nothing there to do but well i dont care that much i let him talk alone XD
    • Destroyer for the last word!!! The king of the spam! Oh how wonderful you are!

Your title hasnt gone up in months. You havent killed a single troop in months. Your claims are a joke, and until you find yourself actually fighting, you dont even compare to me, sirius, and the others at the top.

Your role here in this thread is to provoke me. Thats it. Your team members coming and talking your back doesnt change that, and I WONT BE BULLIED BY YOU EITHER.
    • CannabisKid wrote:

Destroyer for the last word!!! The king of the spam! Oh how wonderful you are!

Your title hasnt gone up in months. You havent killed a single troop in months. Your claims are a joke, and until you find yourself actually fighting, you dont even compare to me, sirius, and the others at the top.

CK, there are CR's... he just never posted them here, i guess because they were waste hits against fleets 10/1 index, not much point and not much combat to really report lol.

farming title points ;)

Also, be sure not to use your opinion of Destroyers title points to discredit the good work of people ahead of him, who doesn't love some good combat reports?
    • ahahah man there you have your knowledge of the game XD i dont kill troops in month? well nice so the counter i made and the attacks on the last 3 days dont count ok then :D

Your title is there because you are a pushing bag nothing more with low index ;)

provoke you? my role was to comment on something someone post ;) i just gave my opinion, you my friend you cant do nothing without coming here talking about me i must be really important for you, join your troops on one planet and dont move and i will go ;)

I have friend near me you are alone because no one can listen to you anymore thats all.
    • DT is not about me or destroyer or anyone else, its about everyone in the team as a unit. There is no point in having an one man army. I didnt made the alliance just for myself and the guys know that. Everyone have their own opinion, voice and ve vote about everything and talk about everything. I heard terminator and orzech leaving..well...its their own choice. We will continue like we do for now. Buddy, dont talk about thinks you dont know, you are not part of DT :) And i think you would like to be :)
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Destroyer wrote:

join your troops on one planet

Dont you worry, we will see who is the best player in short time :) It will be irrefutable :D

JPR, you are correct, and I apologize to the members of DT that dont deserve my comments being about them. I know that there are some of you, and I feel my foot in my mouth as I dont word things to exclude you. A few of you are genuinely good players. Destroyer is not one of them, and his comments have always been bigger than his actions. Even in stiddari. That shouldn't reflect on the rest of you though, and I am sorry.

If you gained anything Destroyer, it was laughably small. I watch the title points. You cannot kill any units in this game, without gaining title points. Mine speak about my activity, just as yours does... And I am in the fullest district in the entire server. Which of us is lonely? I have friends, I have enemies, I have more than 3/4 of your alliance here!!!
    • Well this arguing is a bit YAAAAWWWNNN.

anywhooooo another idea for newbies. I try to trade or even give resources to some smaller members. 1 because it is only small amounts to me but huge to them, but also because it then gets them going towards goals.

Now my suggestion is instead of at this point starting at scratch 1 planet. Can ravenC maybe have new members start with say 10 or 15 planets. and like smaller mines of like 20 (approx 1k an hour production iron and lut). This will allow newer people to start at least with a little advantage and be able to build a few ships to get going and start raiding. This raiding will help people be active but also remove for smaller starters the long job of building colo with nothing to start with.

I hope this is maybe something that could help new starters at least for this server :)
    • EVEN If we were to have an entry bounty given to new accounts, like 10kk of each resource, that combined with the update that already was done where you can auto complete things in less than 5 minutes (maybe this could be extended to 10 minutes), this would be a huge assistance in helping early players. And perhaps we could add a similar auto complete for researches. That would also help early players to catch up alot.

At 10 minutes, everyone gains an advantage of possibly cutting their building time by up to 10 minutes, if online. It also lets players that have really low levels of each building to upgrade them pretty much instantly if they have the resources (bounty idea) until they reach the 10 minute point, then they get the same advantage as everyone else. The same would be easily applicable to researches that take...30 minutes?

I think that feature was a genius idea that is pretty fair and even across the board, and would love to see it expanded on.

I am partially imagining this idea because the programming may be less extensive than manually adding planets and such, but I do very much like your idea!
    • The biggest put off is starting a game when your already way behind and having to start from scratch.

The ideas we have suggest here in the last few messages would give new members a better start and catch their imaginations and the U4K bug as you say lol.

Even if it works for a few people that get hooked it means new servers they may wanna start because they will start on a level ground.

Anything is worth trying so long as it is not to much for RavenC. I dont understand programming so i dont know the work involved thats my bad. I am just hoping this is a suggestion worth looking at :)
    • I think its totally an Idea to look at. My suggestions in that last message really were only meant as more short term, something that would require very very little coding. Just an opening gift entry of bounty resources, and an alteration to the already there code, extending the time you can auto-complete. I believe with this idea you could get to your level 20 mines and beyond on the first building the first day. In addition modify the research to have a period you can auto complete for, and in the first week you could have all the buildings you want for the game, and be well on your way.

Just saying this could be a very very fast solution to part of our problems. I think yours is better aesthetically