Construction queue in Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Construction queue in Research

I know it might sound a bit strange or "crazy"...but can we get construction queue in the Research department like we have for Buildings?

I am having so much resources and low research times and i could easly set 2 or 3 researches at the same time, but i cant, so i need to wait for one to finish to set the another and thet gets me in a problem where my ress need to sit on the planet waiting for the research to finish, while i could already have 2 researches in queve and ress incoming for the third...it would allow me and other players to even easier organise non stop pushing of research provided you have enought ress to do it.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Is the goal to make it easier? I am torn on this one. On one side I could greatly take advantage of this change, on the other I see this as one of the few ways that show a requirement of dedication to earn your place in the game. To have good troops you have to have spent real time and effort starting researches as they end, and the players with the highest indexes should be the people who worked the hardest to have the least down time/highest RC. I could see this change more when some other things help diversify the game for players across the board. Right now it clearly gives a significantly larger advantage to the players with the highest indexes/RC already, and will not help "bridge the gap" so to say, but just make the gap larger.
    • Its not to make the game easier, but handling of research. If i have for example 20M hydro, i and i wanna make 2 lvls od stelth, i need to send for the first lvl, then send again for the next lvl and wait for the first lvl to finish while i could send for the first, set i to build, send ress for the second, set it to build and also have ress on the way for the third without waiting for the research to finish, so i could queve like 2-3 researches in row. Why should we be limited if we have enought ress/economy to do something like that?
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • For me I have to say a big no to this. Indexes as shown in battles are so important I believe they should only be completed by ur own time management of sending resources to a planet and doing the research asap to avoid losing time. This dedication is what can set you apart from others.

U may say oh well thats the same for buildings but no its not. No matter what ur strategy of building is or economy or farming none of this affects ur research capabilities.

Example i make 10 mil iron in economy and do a research.... u say farm 10 mil iron do the same research. Now my only advanathe over u would be how fast i get the researches done and how little time is passed before i start the next one.

This creates that edge and it all comes down to time. If i time manage better than another then my research should be deservidly better. Queue on this would eliminate my advantage and therefor make the game i believe worse.

U know the saying "work hard play hard"

Just my 2 pence worth
    • Then why dont we limit this game to 100 attacks per day, so we limit farming becouse logicaly that gives also advantage. Someone who farms 24h have alot of advantage over 99% of the server. Also add to that buildings queve, so someone who farms 24h with building queve can go pretty fast ahead

Its not to make doing research easier, its just that if i have resources ready that i can spend it not waiting with a planet full of ress just to set another lvl.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • I have 45 days queue of troops at one building because of a scenario you are referring to Starscream. I understand, but I think that it removes one of the only places where you still have to "prove" your dedication in order to be up top with indexes. If there were more diversity elsewhere in the game, I might be more on board with it, but right now, it is just one more place where the account becomes robotic in a game that is becoming less and less complex. This only bodes well for the players who already are on top. Not for the game as a whole
    • If there are not going to be features just becouse "top" players will gain the most advantage of them, then whats the point in dedicated your time when in the end you end up being "Punished". I understand the game should be a bit more "frendly" and easier on time for most of players, but players who dedicate time, and part of their lives should be "punished". Everyone have their own choice and free time to spend however they want. Someone farms 18h a day, someone build smart economy, someone does only fleet, someone does only defence.

if we are going to look at every feature in a way that it will give advantage to top players, then lets limit daily attacks, daily production of ress, and meybe then we will all become "equal"
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Again i have to disagree. Farming 24 hours makes no difference to planet building. I dont farm hardly ever yet for example sirius or jpr do. I dont feel either would have an advantage simply cause the builds cost the same for me or a farmer.

Research however is where ur time and dedication u speak of pays off. This is where u gain your advantage.

If you can farm alot yes u may build alot of fleets but again that is a way to do better then others with dedication. It still however does not mean u can do more buildings than me because if we both queue 5 CC at 100 - 105 it will take just as long for u as it does me.

I used to think a queue on research would be great but soon realised this is where you can edge out an opponent that may farm and is bigger but has not planned research effectively
    • Queue queue... Lets just have one for everything, then we just need 5mins every 5 or 7 days.

You do know queues will be premium once everything is implemented.

Limiting farming is allso bad, we would end up with little activity, this game is about who is more active.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • And i bet if someone lower asked for his feature most of you wouldnt talk like this, but when it comes from someone from top then its "bad" it gives to us even more" advantage" etc etc...so we should slow down a bit? If every new feature will be viewed as something that will help top players, then i am not sure what its left to add into the game becouse whatever feature you talk can/will be used better by top player, becouse thats the point in the first place why they are in top right? Becouse they managed to build economy/fleet/index better then most while everyone have the same features.
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Your not getting it... Its not that it helps you. It is that it helps you MORE than the rest of the server. Your points suck :P

BTW, I consider myself in the top indexes, so I consider myself to be of the group that would gain the majority of the advantage as well. So playing the victim is a stupid role... I recognize that your organization is what gives some players an advantage over you. Your just realizing that your organization sucks, and are asking that the game fixes it... This isn't about new features, this is about features to make your game less fallible... Hence why myself and what looks like the majority of the people commenting, disagree with this feature completely.
    • My organisation is not bad, its just that storage lvls doesent allow me to do researches the speed i want, thats all, so queve would allow me, and others to make researches even faster. Thats all, it doesent help only top players, but smaller who are pushed by someone, or are making lots of ress with farming, so why wait for lets say 5 lvls of combustion if you have already the ress to do them, so you add them all in queve.

Its not about "victim"...but anways...wont talk anymore about any possible feature..will be again "helping top players"
      [DT] DREAM TEAM