Construction queue in Research

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lol, I read "My organization is not bad...," I couldnt understand the rest and threw it into google translate. It says you followed that by saying "My organization is very bad..." :P :P :P :P

I dont know how you cant see that your ability to manage your storages, and time, are exactly what organization means in this game....

How about I phrase this differently. Instead of saying "It gives too much advantage to top players," (since that is confusing to you to understand apparently...), Ill say "It doesnt give enough advantage to lower players..." Which IS exactly what we are looking for in implementing new features.... To BRIDGE THE GAP, not make it bigger.

As of right now, the only hope I have of catching the top players in indexes, is to use my time better than you do. I have all the resources I could possibly want, time is the only issue. If I wanted to catch you, I should have to work for it. If we implemented the queue you want, it would guarentee that noone could possibly catch you unless they put all of their time into upgrading RC beyond you (which still is the product of time, and you would have the advantage in upgrading it too...) Veterans know, the limit is NOT RESOURCES, but is TIME!

Again, I understand the desire, but it would destroy what is left of individuality in this game. Making MORE things robotic sucks. The next step would be having automatic fleets sent too...

So logically, adding a queue gives 0 advantage to the earlier players to catching up. It gives 100% of the potential advantage to the people who can afford the researches already. As much as Id love to have another place to store my excess resources, this idea would destroy the server even more.

And I dont want you to stop talking about it, just to stop getting butt-hurt when you hear other people disagree...

The post was edited 3 times, last by CannabisKid ().