CannabisKid as board moderator?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CannabisKid as board moderator?

Hi there,

First, I hope I'm in the good section to deposit my critics about CannabisKid moderating?

Since few weeks (months?) ago, I can feel in every CannabisKid's post a kind of anger, sometime without specific object but often against DT alliance or DT members.

In game, CannabisKid leaves DT, no matter why, but from that moment, his board features becomes more and more aggressive, always looking for a kind of conflict, it seems to me.
      He says we must grow-up and act as adults but for me he doesn't do it for himself.

It clearly makes the forum less attractive when a moderator loads his features with "bad" feelings/intentions instead of being neutral, and I think the game and the community don't deserve that.

My point is: maybe CannabisKid is a great moderator, but it's been a long time I didn't see positive or even neutral comment from him and his last "closing topic" act is clearly an un-objective act as he was spaming as much as the rest of the board users.

If CannabisKid wants to moderate, I would like him to put apart his personal issues with people and to do it by the neutral way. Also I'd like him to divides his personal posts to his moderator posts. It would allow everybody to keep things fun, as it should be.

Thanks for reading.

PS: It's all about my feelings here and I'm just exposing my mind so I hope this topic will be taken the constructive way
    • Hey

Firstly i would like to appreciate the maner of this post, when i read the title i was prepared to close it but surprised when i started reading.

I will keep this brief since im on my mobile.
      In the future i recomnd you first try this private with me, maybe you will get a better reply ;)

I have realised a change in his work, in my opinion this is because of real life and thats why i have been searching for a moderator some months. No one is interested in helping and maybe if someone would appeared we could of avoided this, but it was not like that.

Mods have the right to participate as players and part of the team, this may of been my fault for not making sure when its part of the team its in green.

One last thing, his personal posts, as long as he keeps them legal are not my problem but all posts as part of the team have been formulated correctly, maybe a diferent tone but as i said, one must adapt wben no one else in the community would like to help.

Thank you for your thread and i will recomend some changes to improve the teams attention.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • I will be resigning and leaving the board community on my own accord as things have gotten out of control, and I have not felt supported during trying to deal with issues recently. I will continue to play the game but will no longer participate on the board. Good luck to all that deserve it, Ill find you in game for the rest.