Best Player & Alliance Voting - 2015

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Player & Alliance Voting - 2015

We are slowly but surely nearing the first anniversary of Andromeda server(5.12.2014 was start) so why not get active and get a bit "personal" :). We vote for the best of the best in lots of categories so try express your opinion as much as you can :)

Who is allowed to vote?

To avoid cheating you're allowed to vote if you have either been
      registered with the universe4k board for at least 6 months or for 2 months
      and have at least posted 5 comments before the opening of this thread.

Your allowed to vote only for players/alliances that are currently playing.
      Your allowed to vote only once so choose wisely. Changing the names and editing posts afterwards will exclude them from voting.
      Your allowed to vote for yourself and your alliance.
      You are allowed to comment but please keep it clean :) No fighting, no directly or indirectly accusing or any type of "mind games", No talking about bans/cheating.

CATEGORIES:

Best Player of the year:
      Worst player of the year:

Best Alliance of the year:
      Worst alliance of the year:

Best attack of the year:
      Worst attack of the year:
      Best warrior of the year:
      Funniest attack of the year:

Player you like the most:
      Most skillfull player of the year:
      Worst tactician of the year:

Best member on universe4k board
      Funninest person on universe4k board:
      Most "boring" person on the universe4k board:

Please comment on every choice you make and tell us why you choose that player/alliance/attack/person. Be polite and "realistic" as much as you can :) Honesty is sometimes a good thing, i hope we are not afraid of it :)

VOTING ENDS 5.12.2015

It should be a good idea to make this a sticky topic and meybe put it in ingame news section on Overview page so everyone can see it.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 3 times, last by Starscream ().

• Starscream wrote:

Who is allowed to vote?

Your allowed to vote only once so choose wisely. Changing the names and editing posts afterwards will exclude them from voting.
      You are allowed to comment but please keep it clean No fighting, no directly or indirectly accusing or any type of "mind games", No talking about bans/cheating.

To avoid the said above, i recomend that until 10.11.2015 only nominations should be acepted, so a player/alliance should be nominated for each category by only one person. from 15.11.2015 until 1.12.2015 those nominated will be put into a poll, this may no one can change there vote and only those nominated players/alliances can be voted.

Note: Dates are 15days for each leaving time between both to allow to review and prepare an official post.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Best Player of the year: Destroyer (Praetor Fenix would have been a candidate as well if he was still with us)
      He has not rushed to the top immediately, but prepared so well that he can surpass everybody in no time even if he will lose fleet in battles; has no fear to lose fleet if the sacrifice is reasonable; always fair play

Worst player of the year: LOQUI
      Always rising fast, but he simply doesn't make anything of his abilities. Crashes his fleet again and again in pointless kamikaze attacks. Could be way better if he would use his account properly

Best Alliance of the year: [DT] DreamTeam
      Look at the highscores of the last months :)

Worst alliance of the year: [BD] BlackDragon
      Poor behaviour, often breaking rules, mocking the moderators

Best attack of the year: Sirius Delta vs Psycho_O
      http://board.universe4k.com/index.php/Thread/1632-Sirius-Delta-DT-vs-Psycho-O-FBI-Points-lost-485-822/
      It's not a "big bang", though my personal favourite as it shows quite good, that it's not always the player with more points who is winning a battle

Worst attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer
      http://board.universe4k.com/index.php/Thread/1636-Loqui-MC-vs-Destroyer-DT-points-lost-15-378-017/
      This has simply been a pointless kamikaze flight that weakened LOQUI's whole alliance in a way that they are now completely off the top

Best warrior of the year: Sirius Delta (Terminator would be my second choice)
      Yes, I nominate myself. I think, I did quite well and have never been afraid of using my fleet, so deal with it :P

Funniest attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer
      http://board.universe4k.com/index.php/Thread/1636-Loqui-MC-vs-Destroyer-DT-points-lost-15-378-017/
      The same as the worst. Just funny to see how research can completely make the battle different

Player you like the most: Annoyer (CellOkylar)
      Friendliest Frenchman I've ever known ^^

Most skillfull player of the year: Destroyer
      He just knows his shit ^^

Worst tactician of the year: LOQUI
      Didn't take long to pick this one. Not even one attack that made sense actually :D

Best member on universe4k board: StV3n
      Never loses his patience, even if harsh discussions are on

Funninest person on universe4k board: Radikalix
      Even if I don't understand most of his jokes :D

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: -
      I just don't know who to nominate! ^^

The post was edited 6 times, last by Sirius Delta ().

• Stv3N wrote:

Starscream wrote:

Who is allowed to vote?

You are allowed to comment but please keep it clean No fighting, no directly or indirectly accusing or any type of "mind games", No talking about bans/cheating.

To avoid the said above, i recomend that until 10.11.2015 only nominations should be acepted, so a player/alliance should be nominated for each category by only one person. from 15.11.2015 until 1.12.2015 those nominated will be put into a poll, this may no one can change there vote and only those nominated players/alliances can be voted.

Note: Dates are 15days for each leaving time between both to allow to review and prepare an official post.

I made this voting topic not just for voting but to comment and explain why did you pick that player/alliance/attack/person. The real voting numbers should be considered only for Best Player , Best Alliance and Best Attack, the rest are here just to get the discussion bigger :)
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • Best Player of the year: Preator_fenix
      I think Fenix was the best when he was here, it’s sad he must leave us, but in DT, we remember ;)

Worst player of the year: ORZECH
      More for recent bad behaviour than anything else

Well, who could stand with us :D

Just look at the number of bans

Best attack of the year: ORZECH [BD] vs cellOkylar [DT] - points lost: 3.681.953
      Finally this is my favorite attack because I thought I was screwed with ORZECH counter (well made) but finally my researches have made the difference ;)

It’s clearly the worst, right? I never saw something like that before :D

Best warrior of the year: Terminator
      Considering the 11 entries in HoF section made by Terminator and the fact they are all victories, I can say objectively that Terminator is the warrior of the year :thumbup:

Like I said, never saw something like this lol

Player you like the most: Stubigman
      Stu allowed me to enter into DT, always nice to talk with, to learn from, even before U4K ;)

Tremendous economy and indexes. I bet nobody extern to DT wants to see him start farming seriously lmao

Only LOQUI and his random attacks can sit in :P

Best member on universe4k board: -
      Really don’t know, I’m not following the board from the start ;)

Same as on ally chat, I don’t understand all things which sort from his fingers on keyboard, but it’s always fun lmao

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: -
      Just like Sirius ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by cellOkylar ().

• Best Player of the year: Preator_fenix
      I know you said players still here but this guy was a brilliant Farmer and If he was still here now he would be I believe miles ahead he was awesome. Shame he left we dont forget :)

Worst player of the year: Pajton
      Best example of cheats never prosper.

Well Im here so it must be as I only chill with the best ;)

To obvious as to why him.

Well I dont think I need to say much.

Best attack of the year: - Terminator Vs Doksomedon
      Reason being although BP was low a threat was seen before he got to big and he was dispatched which is the exact of what i'd do.

Loqui [MC] vs Destroyer [DT] points lost 15,378.017
      I cannot be sure if it took guts to attack or whether he thought he'd actually make much of an impact but to me points lost for no real reason.

I have respect for this player as has made many good battles. However Should have kept the good FBI as 1 alliance ;)

Same as worst attack it was pointless waste.

Player you like the most: Annoyer aka Cell0Kylar
      Huge respect for him would take this guy over most on the server. Met him on another game and now I couldn't let him be in an alliance other than with me :)

I had considered voting for myself due to a few reasons. However i didnt want to seem vein zo I wanted to do it for another player instead and this guy has done really well and is more than deserving of this :)

Best member on universe4k board: - stV3n
      Always very fair and helpful :)

Cant look past this guy our one and only true Drunken Radi he dont make sense more time than he does lol but he is to funny :)

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: - ORZECH
      Language used was disgusting and so therefor I cant find this as entertainment sorry.

Sorry had to edit s couple of colors didnt add :)
    • Best Player of the year: Me...(Seriously, I'm awesome) Fine, Preator_Fenix. (He's almost as awesome as me)
      If it really has to be someone still around, Destroyer will do. He keeps begging for BJ's, and he is a clingy little b!t#%, but he certainly knows how to build a great account. :P

Worst player of the year: OrzechBD
      After the 27 attacks on me within 48 hours, all of them completely pointless and costly on his side (Even splitting his fleet up and sending it from 3 1/2 hours away)... well I question whether or not he really understands how the game works.

They were 2nd best, but now that I am part of the team they are certainly the best. :D

Why would you kamikaze repeatedly for no strategic or tactical reason? If he had just built up and worked on indexes he could be one of the top players. Such a waste.

I won't discuss their troubles with following the rules, we all know. Those issues combined with the terrible tactical moves on their part, they have disappointed me greatly. I had hoped that they would be competition.

Best attack of the year: - Jpr (SISU_I) V UnClE-PaNiC (FBI')
      A lot of work and strategy went into finally catching Xerxes.

For starters, it was hilarious. What was the point? He basically spent hydrogen to hand Destroyer the #1 HoF hit, it did nothing to Destroyer, and it knocked him and his alliance completely out of any significant standing.

Why is he not in DT? He likes to attack, and he does it well... he just does it for the wrong team. ;)

Yeah... I found it hilarious.

Player you like the most: JPR or ANNOYER
      I like them both a lot, but they will have to have a rap battle to determine which I like better. :P

Have you seen the man's indexes?

Best member on universe4k board: - RavenC
      He is the Server God... whenever possible you should always kiss God's ass. LOL

I have known this drunken FIN for a long time, and he is always a lot of fun.

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: - CannabisKid
      Always negative, talks down or bad to just about everyone, it is boring and predictable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Typhonous ().

• Best Player of the year: Stubi - Close between Stubi & Destroyer, but I am envious of what Stubi has achieved with his account..

Worst player of the year: Got to be Grand - repeatedly attacking players smaller than himself for marginal gains, then getting attacked by bigger players for doing so, and also building a bad economy whilst doing so..

Best Alliance of the year: S_T - they are my vote for best alliance because of all the resources they have provided to me ;)

Worst alliance of the year: BD - no reason playing if you going to cheat

Best attack of the year: Orzech V CellOkylar - Good attack from Orzech, being that he made the counter difficult to dodge. even better defence from Cell to take the victory when he really shouldn't have had a chance.

Worst attack of the year: I will just nominate LOQUI, does it matter which battle?

Best warrior of the year: Sirius Delta 15,958,165 - Ranked 2nd by title but never reached that high in actual ranking, definite warrior material.

Funniest attack of the year: Starscream v Adega Hilarious that top 10 player totally ignore index

Player you like the most: Typh - it's nice knowing that when I am too busy to farm everyone that an ally will do it instead!

Most skillfull player of the year: Xerxes - he bothered sisu for quite a long time, and annoying as it was, he made himself difficult to catch.

Worst tactician of the year: OrzechBD - further to the battle he lost v Cell, he also cleared out my side planets, but managed to lose more fleet than I did? I think he was almost 7x more points than me at the time as well.

Best member on universe4k board: RavenC for keeping it all ticking over

Funninest person on universe4k board: Obviously Radi, I am looking forward to seeing his post in here...

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: all the guests who never log in and post ;(
    • Best Player of the year: Terminator, I always enjoy his battles

Worst player of the year: LOQUIA, don't want to be nasty, but his hits have been a bit Forest Gump!

Best Alliance of the year: I have to be honest, I don't think any have really shone in comparison to other servers I have played in, but that is down to the number of players and poor activity levels, if forced to nominate one though it would have to be [DT] DreamTeam, you just have to respect their resolve.

Worst alliance of the year: [BD] BlackDragon - there is nothing i Could write that has not already been said.

Best attack of the year: Ares [D.T.] vs pajton [BD] - Big boom with lot's of twisted metal and shrapnel, but best of all, 498 Schakals survived that battle after 5 rounds, bravo to those brave schakal pilots :)

Worst attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer - Forest Gump himself could not have f#cked that up any better!

Best warrior of the year: Terminator, this guy has balls the size of Texas!

Funniest attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer - run forest run :P

Player you like the most: I'm not in to liking things!

Most skillfull player of the year: Destroyer always seems to get it right!

Worst tactician of the year: LOQUI, need I say more!

Best member on universe4k board: StV3n, though he now seems to have gone hard-ass and has warned me recently ;)

Funninest person on universe4k board: Radikalix, he reminds me of those monkeys who get drunk from eating fermenting fruit from the forest floor!

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: Me, apart from Universe4k, I have nothing X/
    • Best Player of the year: Terminator
      Seems to play with a style of Akido and I have begun to respect his words, style, and attacks.

Worst player of the year: All the Players Who Left By Deleting Their Accounts Down
      Who would like to generate this list of winners for us?

Best Alliance of the year: [S*C] Space Cowboys
      Because they are small but relatively active it appears.

Worst alliance of the year: [DT] DreamTeam
      Because they stole JPR and Typh.

Best attack of the year: Sirus Delta vs. KONE
      Sirius Delta vs. KoNe - points lost: 389.394

I see this early HOF as a big learning experience for how this Combat Sim works. I think we all learned from this.

Worst attack of the year: LOQUI vs Destroyer (I’ll hop on this already existing boat)
      Loqui [MC] vs Destroyer [DT] points lost 15,378.017

Best warrior of the year: Sirius Delta
      Attacks since the beginning. All smart attacks

Funniest attack of the year: Uncle_Panic vs. CASh
      Uncle-panic [fbi'] vs CASh [SISU] - 26.610 points loss

Because I sent my ships to die just, but he lost some he did not expect to lose? Worth?...and hey, I want my name in this thing.

Player you like the most: JPR
      Because he is a little sweet heart of innocence...I mean a vicious warrior piledging the universe of all its worth.

Economy YO.

I think his points lost in attacks is greater than those of his opponents…..that's bad….

Best member on universe4k board: RavenC
      Because when he speaks, I read it.

First question I asked on return was….’Is Radi still around?’. Plus, see above.

Most "boring" person on the universe4k board: - CannabisKid
      Whines about people whining constantly. Such a bore!
    • Best Player of the year: Terminator
      Only player that consistently attacks and takes out his targets, instead of "turtling" and waiting for someone else to attack

Worst player of the year: Loqui
      His CR say it all

Best Alliance of the year: FBI
      The only alliance to compete in and win a war.

Worst alliance of the year: Apex
      Too many deleted accounts

Best attack of the year: Withheld

Obviously someone who farms, and doesnt care about doing anything with the farmed resources.

Most HOFs hands down.

Funniest attack of the year: Loqui vs Destroyer
      I was waiting that night for the troops to visit me...

Most "annoying" person on the universe4k board: - Cash
      For crying like a child about everything

Its hilarious to me that there are people voting for top player to be someone who hasnt landed a HOF attack yet.... It might be the best account, but far from the best played account.... Clearly either Phoenix or Terminator
    • its funny to see your "fair play" in everything my man and you respect the other people opinion, i know you wanted people to call you best player but sorry you aren't not even close to a decent player on this server for now, atm you are a player that send me pm crying every time someone is attacking you so i go and counter it. Being a good player is more then do attacks if it was Loqui would be the best ;) In my opinion im not the best if you think it is my opinion, dont turn this into spamm section with your crying and let people give theyer opinion.
    • Just as much as your entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to my opinion of it, and I am entitled to comment on it. I couldn't care less about the popularity contest, or I would act quite differently around here. You guys cry and cry and cry anytime someone says something opposing you, instead of nutting up and retorting like an adult. My comments were perfectly in the parameters of the concept of the thread. Yours are spam crying, just as this response has become as well. Its time people around here grow up and act like they are playing a war game instead of some gentlemen game where you shake hands every time someone does something.

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• CannabisKid wrote:

Just as much as your entitled to your opinion, I am entitled to my opinion of it, and I am entitled to comment on it. I couldn't care less about the popularity contest, or I would act quite differently around here. You guys cry and cry and cry anytime someone says something opposing you, instead of nutting up and retorting like an adult. My comments were perfectly in the parameters of the concept of the thread. Yours are spam crying, just as this response has become as well. Its time people around here grow up and act like they are playing a war game instead of some gentlemen game where you shake hands every time someone does something.

You want this to become "stiddari board 2.0?"..i am sure steven and the rest doesent want it...but we can always make it that way..its not so hard...but this people here are alot "nicer" then the ones on stiddari...there was chaos ingame and on board to the maximum...
      [DT] DREAM TEAM