BlackDragon Vs All server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Accusations about cheating are not permitted on this board as well.

@pajton, the rules of declaration of war have not been completed against ANY alliance yet, and until you have successfully followed the rules as the rest of the server, all bashing rules that have been held, will continue to be held. If you are suggesting that your bashing was not an issue until now, that is incorrect, it was just perhaps not reported. That doesn't excuse failing to follow the rules. After you successfully declare war against one alliance, we will begin discussion on interpretation of how many alliances you may declare on, and if those declarations require agreement from the opponent. Until then, this thread is just spam.
  • Demo wrote:

come on gentlemen lets calm down
    wars are about fleets not words they come cheap
    respect the other side please
    as that way victory for either is sweeter
    but its still not a legal war
    bashing rules still apply and shall be applied without form or favour

Wars are fought physically and with words especialy on forum, every factor counts :D, in a war everything is permitted under the rules :)
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Woohoo im game for action against BD.

Is the point of the war to actually fight or just farm?? If its farm then put restrictions on them bashing smaller alliances.

If they want actual fights then let them declare to the top 4 alliances and give them some fun.

TBH war or not we attack them either way so i kinda dont care what result they have on declarations.
  • Destroyer wrote:

@pajton go learn English man, read what i said "taking out the bashing rule only means guys can use scripts to farm even more", i didn't said it was you even though i think its hard to farm so much resources and now we know how you do it, by not respecting bashing rules, i believe there are player that can speak about it but never did because they never read the rules, you can incriminate me as you wish, i don't farm lol its all about my economy so...

You got the point here i got misunderstand You a little ;)

However its the double point here

Destroyer wrote:

...i don't farm lol its all about my economy so...

We got other way of playing this game and all You people should understand it, it is simple we play more agresively or i dont know how do You call it, first of all the base of our play is farming to get resources to bouild ships, our economy is only to bouild more shipyards to bouild ships faster and to bouild warehouses to have more space for resources that I've aleready get farmed and are on the way to my warehouse

Your way of play is to bouild economy like mines etc and sitting on the table doing nothing... we dont play that way... we got plenty of time and use this time as an advantage in this game, this gives us power, and for that we are in better position, if You do not have time its ok but we got it so... this is the point of ouer problem here, I think that You understand us now well

And if You try to cut us from that we fell bad becouse we start the game in april/may so you got 6 months advantage with we cannot catch up in other way than farming it is clear from now I think.

Enyway, other view is that this regulation can be change, I think it is only a good will from You to do it for us, the question is if You will do it to get the game more balanced and give us a chance to play with You on the same level, we can do it only by farming like we do it till friday...

One more thing
    When We started playing here we get the impression that this game "is in the construction" in some way, and so the regulations too, so we didn't read it much carefully and we got some hope it will be changet to give all of us a chance to play with fun... Ouer style of play is nothing new I think but Yours regulation about bashing ? it is very new for us and we think it is a kind of restriction for us to inhibit us not groving so fast so You cant catch us after all :D
  • You have been told enough times already, we will not be changing the bashing rules for your convenience, so you may better play your style of the game. The bashing rules exist so that players have the opportunity to grow, and regardless of your "desires" that will not change. Not all players have the time you do, and we have no intention of making the game more skewed in your direction. So, learn to play inside of the rules, or expect us to enforce the rules as we have explained them far too many times now.

As Stv3n said, if you want to declare against one alliance, and have everyone move to it, go for it. But that is called "working within the rules" not whining until they change. The answers have been given by almost the entire staff here. Move on.
  • Plain and simple, firstly its pretty clear after it has been said more than 10 times read the rules! If you dont even read them after its been said why should we waste our time. You have been given two solutions and still keep complaining, if you wish to debate the bashing rule this is not the place and the rules would be "in construction" it would say it like it did at the start of the server, the rules are official and we dont them easy, give us a good reason that i have not read yet.

Now if this continues to be a spam post it will be closed and you can move the debate to the correct section.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Stubigman wrote:

Woohoo im game for action against BD.

Is the point of the war to actually fight or just farm?? If its farm then put restrictions on them bashing smaller alliances.

If they want actual fights then let them declare to the top 4 alliances and give them some fun.

TBH war or not we attack them either way so i kinda dont care what result they have on declarations.

Probably it's gonna get a fight for the first smash hit of a big BD member between DT and FBI :D
  • Demo wrote:

please dont forget Sisu
    they are the biggest drinkers around and do love a fight
    Most of DT are ones we kicked out of SISU for being tooo nice apart from radi who no one wants....
    but DT
    and they gave him in his own special room
    for their sanity
    i could be insane for saying the above

Loool...i had to make 2 separate sections on our board just for Rad so he doesent spam the whole board, he is the only one to get that :D

Also in actual war time we need to find a way to keep him atleast sometimes sober since he gets crazy ideas when he is drinking :D His last idea was to go head to head with Optimus :D
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM