BlackDragon Vs All server

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BlackDragon Vs All server

This war will be honoring the memory of our friend Roman
    he played with us tried to fight cancer several years did not give up, unfortunately, the disease won.
    infinite-wars.com SPARTA [#300]

We as an Alliance Black Dragon declare total war to all of You on this server/game
    It is becouse this ugly rules in game that cause us trouble
    We do not have economy so we farm a lot so it is immpossieble for us to respect this rules that one can attack other only five times in 24 hour time <- it is most stupid we had heard ever... so we declare this war to obey this rule.

All of You can expect ouer ships at every time from now...
    Nothing can stop Us especially any stupid regulations...
    We understand You affriad of us so You prepare some regulationf like this but its futile... all of You will be assimilated
  • Guys... really?

First you don't know the rules of the game. After not obeying them, you get banned for 3 days. And now you declare war to the server without even knowing the war rules? Lol. I advise you to do that first and take back this ridiculous, invalid war declaration.

By the way: Every game has its rules. If you don't agree with them, then you should consider this the wrong game for you, guys.
  • You should explain to all us how do you plan this "war" to work..since there are no defined goals or victory conditions...also how will the bashing rule work, since it would need to be lifted for the whole server vs you.

By lifting the bashing rule means the whole server can attack BD members unlimited amount of time per building, and it means BD members can attack unlimited amount of time per building the whole server...a bit strange yeah?
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • I always presumed the bashing rule didn't apply to inactive players?

This would allow you to attack most farms, obviously not new farms. Personally I don't mind this too much; the first haul can we quite large so 5x per planet per 24 hours would still yield a good amount of res.

You did not bash me personally Orzech, but when you probed me you used combat probes.. Using combat probe makes it count towards bashing, using the espionage probe does not, you may know this and have done it on purpose, but just pointing it out anyway.
  • sorry you really should read the war rules
    avilable here Game | War Rules
    In particular the first rule
    WAR RULES

§1 War Declaration

War Declarations are valid if the follow requirments are fullfilled:
    -They are directed from an Alliance to an other Alliance (Wars can not be declared to a single player or from a single player)
    - There must be atleast 2 Members in each Alliance at all times for the War to be valid.If at any point there would be less than 2 Members in an Alliance the war would be lost by that alliance.- The War was declared ingame (Alliance -> Alliance Diplomacy -> War)
    - The War must be decleared in Politics Section by Capo or SubCapo of the Alliance.
    - There must be a [War Declaration] & [War Battle Reports] thread.
    - The [War Declaration] thread must have the following information: Inicial HighScore, Members.Any other information is opcional Ej; Reason of War Declaration.This thread can be used for any comments on battles.
    - The [War Battle Reports] will only be used for Battle reports, Spam is not allowed and comments must be in [War Declaration] thread.
    - Those Alliances that want to officialy support an Alliance in War must inform on this in the [War Declaration] adding Highscore & Members.The author of [War Declaration] or a Moderator should be contacted to change the title of the thread.
    - If an Alliance wishes to declare the end of the war with a mutual pact or surrender this must be informed by the Capo or SubCapo.

Your declaration is not valid and therefore the bashing rules will be applied as normal.
  • Yes, your declaration is invalid, and we will not consider it for removal of the bash rule. If you need help translating the rules of the game, please ask, otherwise enjoy being punished for continuing to break the rules. Your bans will become incrementally larger as you are now clearly ignoring the rules after they have been laid before you.
  • Well iv seen my share of nonsense (maybe an other word would be apropiate) but this one is just the best.
    Let me think.

If i allow the bashing rule to dissapear: You would probably last about 5seconds on the server since you would have about 97 players that were active in the last 24h sending you an infinite number of attacks to every building, this may be good you will not annoy us and quit the game.

on the other hand, if i call this invalid: You will continue to bash and get banned untill you acumulate a 1 year ban, the end.

Recomendation: Read the rules and declare a war correctly, if not follow the rules. If you do not like them, well they are there for a reason and they must be respected...

WAR DECLARATION INVALID
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • killer6679 wrote:

You can only goto war with 1 alliance have to read the rules before do anything stupid to get band

so we cannot declare a war to all aliances at the same time ?
    it is something wrong ?
    we like a big war for all people at the same time and have fun :)
    we do it in games like this every time ... is it bad ?

maybe you can give us a chance, it is really a nice game then and full of life for some time ...

Starscream wrote:

You should explain to all us how do you plan this "war" to work..since there are no defined goals or victory conditions...also how will the bashing rule work, since it would need to be lifted for the whole server vs you.

By lifting the bashing rule means the whole server can attack BD members unlimited amount of time per building, and it means BD members can attack unlimited amount of time per building the whole server...a bit strange yeah?

it is something wrong ?
    we understand this, you are welcome to attack no problem...
    if you need some golas .. its no problem for us...
    we play to the end, its all, no other goals or something... we dont need it...

give us a sign if we can start this war or there is still something wrong ?
    we do not wish to have ban or something... just wanna have fun with this game thats all...
  • I personaly dont mind you declaring war to the whole server...its your choice..but the problem is bashing rule and the rule that says war can be declared to only one alliance. The real problem here is, how the bashing rule would be handled since it would mean BD vs the whole server, also are you sure you wanna do that kind of thing since it will be like 8 players vs 100, and thats not a situation i would like to be in...it can get really messy and crowdy if 20+ players decide to attack one person without restrictions.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • taking out the bashing rule only means guys can use scripts to farm even more ;) im against, there should be a rule like this or small people will never stand a chance of defending against so many attack, i know you like to farm and that will mean a lot of small players will be hit for 15/20 times or more, that will mean a lot of players getting out of the game because they have no time.
    War vs a server is just stupid there is no point, you got lots of defense on your main planet if you have like 10 player going for you with no bashing rule you only have a option, save all in main or get farm on sides and not be able to grow, that's my point of view, you should consider your option

The post was edited 1 time, last by Destroyer ().

• Stv3N wrote:

Well iv seen my share of nonsense (maybe an other word would be apropiate) but this one is just the best.
    Let me think.

If i allow the bashing rule to dissapear: You would probably last about 5seconds on the server since you would have about 97 players that were active in the last 24h sending you an infinite number of attacks to every building, this may be good you will not annoy us and quit the game.

on the other hand, if i call this invalid: You will continue to bash and get banned untill you acumulate a 1 year ban, the end.

Recomendation: Read the rules and declare a war correctly, if not follow the rules. If you do not like them, well they are there for a reason and they must be respected...

WAR DECLARATION INVALID

people are already lining up and it seams BD's biggest dog has already ran to vac mode
    2 u pajton [BD] pl 52,113 150,604 1.43*107 1.45*107 33
    this could get messy
    and is why such declarations as this are not allowed

edit add
    However repercussions cannot be banned as people are allowed to fight within the rules

• Starscream wrote:

I personaly dont mind you declaring war to the whole server...its your choice..but the problem is bashing rule and the rule that says war can be declared to only one alliance. The real problem here is, how the bashing rule would be handled since it would mean BD vs the whole server, also are you sure you wanna do that kind of thing since it will be like 8 players vs 100, and thats not a situation i would like to be in...it can get really messy and crowdy if 20+ players decide to attack one person without restrictions.

i said i would not but can i now move
    Please
  • CannabisKid wrote:

@pajton. The answer is no. If you would like to declare war to an alliance, read the rules and do it correctly. You dont get special treatment for being too stubborn to read. The bashing rules will be applied entirely until you declare a valid war.

its all clear we read te rules but theres no say of that we cannot declare a war to all aliances, its only say we should declare a war between one alliance to another but maybe we can do it for all aliances or maybe as we are one of most powerfoul alliances in game You can do some exeption in this particular case ?

We feel like this war is just from beginning and its ok for us to be attaced no one of us cry ever, so no problem...

it is even better for You and thats nice i think... we give You a chance :D

Destroyer wrote:

taking out the bashing rule only means guys can use scripts to farm even more

if You use scripts or something its Your problem do not mess us to this and we do not wish any insinuation like this to us in the future... please

We got this style of playing, usually we do not grow in economy, we take supply from farms, so we must farm very often to build fleet etc thats all
    we play like this from the begining here and it wasnt any problem till last friday , we do not understand why is that ? so we decided to declare a war like this and it will be good for everyone we think...

We do not farm players just like that, if someone fell bad with us farming him just give us a sign you are alive, write to person in ouer alliance and i'm sure we can always get some understanding, we like active playing and active players got a chance to grow but if the account dont give a sign of life we farm it as much as we can...

Terminator wrote:

People said, it's no good idea to declare the war to FBI.

But we accept your war declaration.

Please don't cry afterwards. It was your decision ;)

Yeah thats what I like, a true healthy climate here, we wish all got this point of view... and all to accept ouer challenge...

can we start now ?
  • @pajton go learn English man, read what i said "taking out the bashing rule only means guys can use scripts to farm even more", i didn't said it was you even though i think its hard to farm so much resources and now we know how you do it, by not respecting bashing rules, i believe there are player that can speak about it but never did because they never read the rules, you can incriminate me as you wish, i don't farm lol its all about my economy so...
    There are rules and you trying to take exceptions but you cant since it would not be fair with other guys, just chose one and do it by the rules...
    Funny as your friend OrzechBD got ban from not respecting bashing rule and when he was ban hes troops were out and even the he didn't respect the rule against other player of our alli, this should be ban over ban ;)