PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PsYcho_O Vs Mikeyp

something small

Kampfbericht: xx:xx:xx(UnClE- PsYcHo_O) >>> xx:xx:xx(mikeyp)
      26.09.2015 07:40:20

Kampfrunde 1
      Einheiten Anzahl vernichtet Anzahl vernichtet
      Schakal 0 0 3000 2893
      Spionagesonde 0 0 298 287
      Transporter 0 0 50 48
      Longeagle V 0 0 75 72
      Noah 204 7 177 171
      Longeagle X 635 23 3 3
      Sentih 213 8 54 52
      Leichter Laserturm 1000 964
      Raks 10 10

Angriffswert 93.216.713 * 87%
      = 81.098.540 8.994.195 * 87%
      = 7.824.950
      Verteidigungswert 529.722.657 71.283.218
      Siegchance 96% 4%
      Spionagechance 0%

Kampfrunde 2
      Schakal 0 0 107 107
      Spionagesonde 0 0 11 11
      Transporter 0 0 2 2
      Longeagle V 0 0 3 3
      Noah 197 0 6 6
      Longeagle X 612 0 0 0
      Sentih 205 0 2 2
      Leichter Laserturm 36 36

Angriffswert 89.777.929 * 87%
      = 78.106.798 326.745 * 87%
      = 284.268
      Verteidigungswert 510.182.635 2.584.792
      Siegchance 100% 0%
      Spionagechance 0%

erbeutete Rohstoffe
      Eisen 0
      Lutinum 495.120
      Trinkwasser 3.650.899
      Wasserstoff 0

~Posting of coordinates is not allowed. Please remove them in the future. Thank you. ~CannabisKid
      PsYcHo_O
      Most Wanted

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• hahaha :D dump......

Ok ok! let me show..

3UnClE- PsYcHo_O 10.706.540 Cobra Commander

Where are you? I can not find you :(

Oh men :huh:
      More than talking stupid you can not even ;)

THX A LOT, MY FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIENDS <3

Oh wait... i forgot something:

DT bashes Panic ( :love: ) -> i play with [SISU]. 2eZy :P ^^

Kampfbericht: xx:xx:xx(UnClE- PsYcHo_O) >>> xx:xx:xx(LittleDreamer)
      26.09.2015 13:21:21
      Kampfrunde 1
      Spionagesonde 0 0 319 294
      Handelsschiff 0 0 9 8
      Transporter 0 0 12 11
      Longeagle V 4 0 26 24
      Noah 197 15 18 17
      Longeagle X 612 48 6 6
      Spit 0 0 4 4
      Sentih 205 16 156 144
      Raks 35 32

Angriffswert 90.034.174 * 87%
      = 78.329.731 15.968.211 * 93%
      = 14.850.436
      Verteidigungswert 511.428.428 101.001.191
      Siegchance 92% 8%
      Spionagechance 0%

Kampfrunde 2
      Spionagesonde 0 0 25 25
      Handelsschiff 0 0 1 1
      Transporter 0 0 1 1
      Longeagle V 4 0 2 2
      Noah 182 0 1 1
      Longeagle X 564 0 0 0
      Sentih 189 0 12 12
      Raks 3 3

Angriffswert 82.997.512 * 87%
      = 72.207.835 1.215.542 * 93%
      = 1.130.454
      Verteidigungswert 471.527.894 7.692.438
      Siegchance 100% 0%
      Spionagechance 0%

erbeutete Rohstoffe
      Eisen 0
      Lutinum 0
      Trinkwasser 948.452
      Wasserstoff 0

until next time :whistling:

~Posting of coordinates is not allowed. Please remove them in the future. Thank You ~CannabisKid
      PsYcHo_O
      Most Wanted

The post was edited 1 time, last by CannabisKid ().

• SonOfOdin wrote:

DT bashes Panic ( :love: ) -> i play with [SISU]. 2eZy :P ^^

Bashes Panic? Panic was REPEATEDLY attacking SISU members. ACTIVE players far smaller than him. When I was in SISU he attacked me repeatedly, for weeks. Never sent a probe, just Sentih, LEX, and LEV. After I destroyed a couple of his attacking fleets he stopped attacking for a few weeks. When he started attacking SISU again, I was more than happy to return the favor. I am more than happy to play with you as well. Of course you are far too afraid to play with someone your own size.
    • Smaller?

the attacks i post was not really about smaller people.

-Uncle Cripple had 1mio points i had to this time 1.7Mio Points
      - Jpr was bigger then i and i bashed him the raks
      -Ares had 2x so much points then i ( ask him how much i attacked him ) ;P
      or Uncle mother or fahter ...

make first a bigge bash as PsYcHo (Psycho vs Doubled) and then rebuild as fast as him to say something..

so dont say that all attack only lower players

i was also lower then you Typhonus
      so dont twisted the facts then lower one do not save is that not the problem from another one i also dont do it so its my problem not crying rebuilding ...
    • I attacked you just becouse you attacked me with excuse of "farming" and you killed about 200k points of mine targeting my small fleet batches...i dont attack first or unpovoked, and surely i dont attack someone 2 times weaker...but since you spammed attacks for 2 days on me i tried to retaliate. I attack players my level or even higher
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • I'm not mistaken that this is a WAR GAME, and that people SHOULD be attacking eachother for a multitude of reasons.... Including but not limited to: Farming, Revenge, being an ass.... Part of the game.

Members of DT know how to defend eachother. Why hasnt SISU figured out how to deal with incoming attacks yet? As many times as you guys have been hit, and I havent seen the skilled ninja counters I would expect from DT's wing....

I will quote this, as it is the best representation of who is PLAYING the game, and who is being played by it....

3 UnClE- PsYcHo_O 10.706.540 Cobra Commander
    • Yes, you can't ninja a fleet 10x larger than your own. JPR ninja'd Panic, that was SISU hitting back. But JPR was the ONLY Sisu player with a fleet big enough to do anything to UnClE_PaNiC's fleet. That isn't lack of skill, it is mathematics.

I was MUCH smaller than Xerxes/UnClE_PaNiC when he attacked me repeatedly. I had just unlocked Noah and he was attacking me with Sentih, no way I could do anything about that. He attacked repeatedly, for weeks. He never got anything other than water, and he never destroyed anything but a few LLT. I unlocked Sentih and LEX, still he attacked. So I ninja'd some of his smaller attacks and he left me alone. But he did not leave other players without Sentih in Sisu alone. I could not ninja a fleet three times my size, and nobody else in Sisu had a fleet that could beat him either.

But SISU are the wing of DT, they know what they are doing. JPR surpassed Xerxes, I surpassed Xerxes (even before switching accounts). And now he has lost his fleet. He is a good player, he will rebuild, and that is good. But if he keeps messing with Sisu or DT than he will lose it again. If you poke a bear, you should expect to get mauled.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Typhonous ().

• Stv3N wrote:

Who is bashing? Nothing been reported so i really dought anyone is bashing...

That's because of you English speaking guys have an other meaning of bashing. When I played the German Space4k and Galaxywars, bashing didn't mean to attack somebody over and over again, but to crush his fleet. Nothing else. So he didn't really wanted to say that someone has been bashing, I bet.
    • You JUST said you are the wing of DT, but you talk about how none of your players are big enough to fight.... seems like you have forgotten what a wing is... or you guys are just simply failing at using it if your members keep getting crashed, and are stuck fighting from below...

You have friends that are bigger, and instead of getting their help, your whining about how people that are bigger than you are attacking you... sorry, but it sounds like just whining.
    • Most of real FBI players are not attacking SISU and have some sort of honor, if we can call it like that...ex apex members..they are different...they really seem to "hate" us in DT..so they think by attacking SISU they will do "something"...

I said to Terminator once, and i will say it now publicly...its a shame we are on different sides...he seems the guy who knows how to play this game, and the sort of player i would like to have in DT, i bet he would do wonders in DT..i respect him, even if he is my "enemy"...but who knows what might happen in future...we might fight today, and be "together" tommoro...
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • CannabisKid wrote:

You JUST said you are the wing of DT, but you talk about how none of your players are big enough to fight.... seems like you have forgotten what a wing is... or you guys are just simply failing at using it if your members keep getting crashed, and are stuck fighting from below...

You have friends that are bigger, and instead of getting their help, your whining about how people that are bigger than you are attacking you... sorry, but it sounds like just whining.

I just think that you don't read very well. PsYcHo said that he was attacking Sisu because DT was attacking PaNiC. It was pointed out that PaNiC was attacked for good reason, he provoked those attacks. There is no whining, those that attack Sisu will be dealt with, if not by Sisu then by their friends in DT. I came from Sisu, I attacked and did major damage to both the people that attacked me while I was in Sisu. Grand and then Xerxes. I started months after they did, I withstood their attacks, I caught up to them, then I passed them. That was before switching accounts. I passed up Grand and crashed him with the very account he thought he could farm, he was wrong, and I showed him that he had messed with the wrong person. Once I had passed them by I visited them for a little payback. That is how it should be. That is the honorable way to do things, and it shows skill and determination.

If you have a problem with somebody, taking it out on newer players that can't fight back is cowardly, and shows that you have no skill or backbone. Maybe you disagree, perhaps honor and integrity isn't important to you, that' is fine. We will just have to disagree.
    • I agree with you, Typh. But still I must admit: It's everyone's own problem if he can't keep his fleet or resources save. This whole story about revenge is okay, but then try to do it yourself (like you did actually), but not by other players. I personally don't like the "I'll call my daddy" mentality. Save your fleet, save your resources, and nobody will bother you.
    • CannabisKid wrote:

You JUST said you are the wing of DT, but you talk about how none of your players are big enough to fight.... seems like you have forgotten what a wing is... or you guys are just simply failing at using it if your members keep getting crashed, and are stuck fighting from below...

Its like reading cow farts when you type. How did you become a mod. You are a troll. We have a troll for a mod. Great....

Stv3N: @CannabisKid is posting in this thread as a user, so lets not mix user opinion with Moderator work. If you have a problem with U4K Team, this is not the place.
    • Lets not start those type of games, just because someone is part of the Team that does not mean he can debate in a thread as a user of U4K.
      If you have any type of complaint about the Team this is not the correct place to do it...
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."