Ares [DT] vs Adega [M.C] - Points lost: 8,108.392

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ares [DT] vs Adega [M.C] - Points lost: 8,108.392

Starscream presents

There is not much to be said other then some MC members asked me to "show" and "use" my fleet, so i went for their top point member. Nothing personal, just business :)

Long live Dream Team!

I live, I die, I live again :)

15 Ares [DT] en 45.840 330.410 5.75*106 6.12*106 46
      8 Adega [M.C] pt 31.881 196.882 6.97*106 7.2*106 30

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/MhN3x2w.jpg]
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4utRXOo.jpg]
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/eeGUN8z.jpg]

23 Ares [DT] en 45.840 330.410 3.8*106 4.17*106 46
      57 Adega [M.C] pt 31.881 196.882 813.789 1.04*106 30

Ares: 1,949.298
      Adega: 6,159.094

TOTAL: 8,108.392
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM

The post was edited 1 time, last by Starscream ().

• esta batalla solo me dice que el motor de batalla no tiene nada que ver con el space original.... me uni al juego pensando que era una copia fiel y encuentro que es la misma basura que el vendeta y otras copias baratas del space en las que entre....... esta batalla es completamente desalentadora para mi.

saludos
    • D-F wrote:

esta batalla solo me dice que el motor de batalla no tiene nada que ver con el space original.... me uni al juego pensando que era una copia fiel y encuentro que es la misma basura que el vendeta y otras copias baratas del space en las que entre....... esta batalla es completamente desalentadora para mi.

saludos

Adapt to a situation, dont wait for the situation to become "good" for you and push index, since it would need 12M points(double of this fleet) for Adega to only be even with me.
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
      [DT] DREAM TEAM
    • hi... my english is poor.... very very very very very very poor but i try to explain...

I do not complain about the loss of adega. A battle is a battle and at these types of games it is good to see battles.

but in the old space adega never lose like this... why? because he have shield and more ships.

The ships of ares they beat equally all and they never dispersed the assaults and however much it has major power of assault they might not have the same quantity of assaults that another fleet that has any more ships.

In the old space the ships were searching to the ships that were dictating his modifier and if it had not of these ships they were looking for that of major quantity in general, here it is not important if you have ships but it is the most powerful, at the time we fall down in doing sentihs and doing investigations to improve them.

Good-bye to the tactics, strategy, configuration and any other type of activity that is not her of rising lutino, hidro, doing sentihs and to improve them.

Only it gains the one that " has her longer "....Since in the vendetta with the mercenaries

pd: write myself and used elmundo.es/traductor/
    • It is true that there are no combat modifiers at this time, but there will be soon.

Even in the original Space4k, Adega would have lost this battle though. His attack and defense indexes are VERY low, meaning he has not done many researches beyond what was needed to unlock Sentih. 1 of Ares' Sentih were as strong as 2 of Adega's. So with or without modifiers Adega stood no chance in this battle.

He can fix this by researching as much and as fast as possible.
    • Modifiers will be implemented very soon, once that is done there will be many changes, not just here but in Stiddari too.
      For those that were absent or do not remember -> Unit Rebalancing

@D-F Actualmente U4K esta configurado como Stiddari, cuantas mas tropas tengas de la Nave mas fuerte mas oportunidades tienes de ganar, siempre en cuando sigas mejorando tus tecnologias.
      En el enlace de arriba podras encontrar el tema sobre los modificadores y si quieres opinar ;)
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Stv3N wrote:

Modifiers will be implemented very soon, once that is done there will be many changes, not just here but in Stiddari too.
      For those that were absent or do not remember -> Unit Rebalancing

@D-F Actualmente U4K esta configurado como Stiddari, cuantas mas tropas tengas de la Nave mas fuerte mas oportunidades tienes de ganar, siempre en cuando sigas mejorando tus tecnologias.
      En el enlace de arriba podras encontrar el tema sobre los modificadores y si quieres opinar ;)

Pero si es por un tema de modificadores, tampoco esta funcionando como debería, si te das cuenta, el sentih debería ir primero por las AX, primero las debería destruir, luego tiene que ir por spit (no habían) y por ultimo lanzamisiles (tampoco habían) por ende, no funciona acorde a modificadores, le bajo mas sentihs que AX en el primer round!
    • Kone... There are not currently modifiers. The modifier system you are used to in S4K, will NOT be what is implemented.

Predicting or complaining about the past systems is not going to change anything about the current ones.

This battle was won because one person spent time researching, and the other person did not. BP is a small effect in this current system, and Id be happy to show you how my bad BP but good indexes will still destroy your good BP and bad indexes....
    • CannabisKid wrote:

Kone... There are not currently modifiers. The modifier system you are used to in S4K, will NOT be what is implemented.

Predicting or complaining about the past systems is not going to change anything about the current ones.

This battle was won because one person spent time researching, and the other person did not. BP is a small effect in this current system, and Id be happy to show you how my bad BP but good indexes will still destroy your good BP and bad indexes....

no me estoy quejando del motor, pero se debería explicar bien como se utiliza! ya que si existen "modificadores" los cuales nos indican que nave va por cual, para nosotros así poder armar una estrategia, si no mejor hagamos la nave más fuerte y listo, el resto de naves y defensas no sirven entonces.

No sé si me deje entender.
    • What we are saying, is that it HAS been explained that there ARE NOT MODIFIERS CURRENTLY.

If you need links to the different places on this board where that is said, please ask, but we have been saying this since DAY ONE of this server.

There has been countless conversations about the difference in strategy between this engine, and the previous ones, and even the upcoming one. Not participating in those conversations doesn't mean they haven't happened. I assure you, this system has been explained over and over already.

But more importantly, the point of this game, is to CREATE YOUR OWN STRATEGY. Don't expect people to hold your hand when the new system starts, you'll be responsible for learning it yourself like everyone else has.