Cheating the sh*t out of it!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cheating the sh*t out of it!

Which place could be more adequate for the coming information than the "Hall of Fame"?

Since I wasnt here for quite a long time (2 month) nothing really changed at all. The latest version is 0.10.5 by 26.08.2014.

But as I recently checked my chatprotocol with all the interesting attack-information, I was wondering how people (especially "Top Players" - #1) are used to play this game at this time.

XX:XX:XX~System~: Spieler Praetor Fenix befindet sich auf den Weg zu Dir!
    Auftrag: Attack
    XX:XX:XX ~System~: Spieler Praetor Fenix befindet sich auf den Weg zu Dir!

Good job sending 3 atts per second mate, try not using those programs you currently do and be #1 player...

But as you can see now, he is not the only one trying to screw all of you other honesty players ;)

Only two per second? Dude, get the hardwareconfig of Praetor and use some better software to maybe reach 4 atts per second!?

At least there were some more guys with interesting sending times, but the GA / GO can check this with their tool. (Are you actually using it or why didnt you see those guys cheating the hell out of it?) Dudes...

Have fun throwing stones at Praetor and co.

Ban those cheaters!

Stv3N: Next time find the appropiate way to report someone, looks like your forgot the rules or never understood them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by CannabisKid ().

• Its pointless and funny to even talk about this...nor Fenix or anyone in D.T. cheats and GO/GA/Ravenc knows that, since most of us come from another game where also people complained about our "cheating".

2 sec diff attack is "ok" compared to what guys on another game did, and it was about a sec/sec and a half.

Also from my knowledge D.T. have been checked alot of times already and every time everything was ok like always will be so is stupid to talk about something that doesent have a proven fact behind it, just "assumptions" becouse if you cannot do it, none can, and if someone can then he is a cheater..

I welcome ravenc and steven to check one more again to prove once more again everyone that we dont cheat, never did, never will. Also is an "honor" to be called a cheater again and again, it means we are doing the right job and none can compete with us on team level.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • ok, no cheat pls close. one comment of a noone made me feel sure about praetor is the best player in the world in every game and he is not using programs to send 3 attacks per second for which other players need 3-4 seconds or even longer.

do you want to freakin screw me? seriously, i know how to play these games, i know about typing in numbers, i know about building time of sites and using backspace, markers and all other stuff. there is no way to send THREE attacks in ONE second in this or another game ;)

so be kind to yourself and stfu with those kind of comments

Edit: well there is a way, but not in direction with the rules of course, because he could not do it if it were impossible.. lol

Stv3N: I will not torelate this acttitud. Warned!
  • I dont care about you, i care about people that do they job properly, not like you, so stop wasting everyones time. At the start of the server you tried to slow us down in every possible way, even banning some of my members for stuff that is not even in rules and so on, so this is funny coming from you. You made up rules just to slow us down but good thing ravenc and steven step in and got rid of you

Yes, fenix is one of the best players with farming and without of it, and he proved it already several times, so WHO are you to accuse someone on your personal assumptions just becouse you "think" it cannot be done, so its cheating?

I would love to see your face if some of our friends where here who farmed even more and harder then fenix, what would you said then lol

Also i know from where this cryn is coming, and is funny even more. You can try to help your "german" friends all you want but even that wont help them. Also remember one thing, everytime someone calls us cheaters, we will play even harder to make sure we are being called cheaters again and again while the rest crys.

the universe4k managment will prove once more again we are fair play, and always will be.

Also please, by rules there is punishment for false/invalit accusation of any kind, especialy cheating.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • LOL I have not read yet (going to) but I can make you a video of "How to play" and show you how it is done xD

Oh well, I have seen more brain behind accusations on stiddari than this.

Source Code

1. Resources Raided
    2. Iron 26.899.554
    3. Lutinum 13.579.067
    4. Hydrogen 1.725.819
    5. Number of Raids
    6. Transporter 14
    7. Noah 990
    8. LeX 196
    9. Sentih -
    10. Single raids 1.200
    Display All

This one is my last wave raids, if you think I'm going to waste +2 hours attacking as a slow poke, trust me, I used to attack like you or your friends too and is not efficient. All I'm going to say is try using tabs and bookmarks, a pc something new than a 486 with a mouse and CTRL and TAB keys for a start and stop showing how ignorant you can be with such and accusation. I you play on cellphone or a tablet then cry me a river. If I could get my hands on a better PC, trust me, you would be seeing 4 or more attacks per second.

Besides, you are what? A sub-par player not fearing retribution from false accusations? Because I know I did not attack you, this is stupid and your friends sure may feel it or else they would come forward and made the accusations themselves but then, none want to be looked upon as a whining bad loser, right?
    Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014 - Retired

The post was edited 2 times, last by FenixDown ().

• RaVenC wrote:

I tried it by myself some years ago how much attacks I can start per second. I was able to start around 7 attacks per second with a good strategy and without any script. So starting 2 to 3 attacks per second is possible without any script, but these players will be checked from time to time ;)

Maybe it is possible. Spontaneously I reached two attacks per second. But thee? Then you should be lucky with a server lag or something like this. And by the way, whten it is possible, there should be more expenditure to reach this then farming with one, two or three seconds.
    I'm farming a lot (not in this game), probably more than Praetor Fenix, but this I don't want to reach, because of the time to realize it.

Raven, you should move your *** (sorry for my choice of words ;) )to improve this game. It's not necessary to supply a big update with a lot of features. But little things, like the representation of the hioghscore, appoint a new founder/ admin in the ally, a good messaging system should be relatively easy to implement and makes the game better in a visible way for the user ;)
  • Starscream wrote:

Also from my knowledge D.T. have been checked alot of times already and every time everything was ok like always will be so is stupid to talk about something that doesent have a proven fact behind it, just "assumptions" becouse if you cannot do it, none can, and if someone can then he is a cheater..

This Alliance has been checked multiple times and when i was SGO in Stiddari i also used to check them, i personaly was not sure along time ago if this was possible, but with a bad net conection i can get close, so it should not be hard without any lag.

flair wrote:

do you want to freakin screw me? seriously, i know how to play these games, i know about typing in numbers, i know about building time of sites and using backspace, markers and all other stuff. there is no way to send THREE attacks in ONE second in this or another game

Looks like you still havnt learned anything, maybe instead of just asuming someone is cheating why dont you try it yourself... You have read about reports on cheating internaly and you know its allways been said everything is ok, there was even a debate about how long it can be done.

RaVenC wrote:

I tried it by myself some years ago how much attacks I can start per second. I was able to start around 7 attacks per second with a good strategy and without any script. So starting 2 to 3 attacks per second is possible without any script, but these players will be checked from time to time

These Alliances/Players i allways keep checking since i get big amounts of reports, this is normal in many games when a player is at the Top, never know when you get lucky and they get banned... untill now, no luck since all is legal.

Prett wrote:

to improve this game. It's not necessary to supply a big update with a lot of features.

The Programer has personal life, and atleast in my opinion first comes ones studies than a game with no income.
    If you would be kind enough to read some feature posts, you will see that soon we will have a couple of new updates.

flair wrote:

Stv3N: Next time find the appropiate way to report someone, looks like your forgot the rules or never understood them.

Im sure you should know the rules... but you have allways been like this.
    This is not the appropiate place or words, im sure you only wanted to acomplish to others talk since nothing else can be done...
    Do you even play?

flair wrote:

ok, no cheat pls close.

As requested, CLOSED!
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • I have removed all times from the original post.

@flair, using your moderator tools to post information on the public forum about players online-times and calling them cheaters is a perfect reason why you DON'T belong on the team, and the perfect proof that you have not got a CLUE what the rules are around here, and your accusations not only VIOLATE our rules, but are also more proof of your ignorance (and as has been mentioned, you have already proven your ignorance very well...) of them yet again.

If you want to be the shitty player that goes and spreads online times and whatnot, do it the same way everyone else does, IN GAME.... And use the correct forum to report cheaters in the future, or ill just censure all of the posts in the future...