Activity and Inactivity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It will be buyable for "Premium Points" you can purchase later in Main Plattform rooks-and-games.com/ .
      4 Points will be one day ( as planned yet ). So you will be able to say: I'd like to get premium for 42 days and 6 hours.
      When You're in vacation, your premium account is on hold and will be extended by your vacation time ( with the current plans )..

Pricing isn't planned completely yet.. Will be around 3 to 5€ for 120 points ( 30 days premium ).
      Perhaps it will fluctuate a bit, depending of the payment method.
      For example: When a payment was done with paypal, I'll receive more money than when it was done with mobile phone.
      With around 3€ for 30 days I'll need around 80 players purchasing it (first projections) to finance the servers. But I will see it, when the time comes.
    • RaVenC wrote:

With around 3€ for 30 days I'll need around 80 players purchasing it (first projections) to finance the servers. But I will see it, when the time comes.

80 Players in Total or per game? (Stiddari, Universe4k & Dunewar)
      If its in total then its 27 Players per game, not alot in my opinoin
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • I think its not hard to get 80 Premium players, it would be great to implement it with some big features.
      Im sure its possible that there can be problems but nothing is the same, Code,Image, descriptiones,etc only troop names.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    • I just readed some replies fast, and i think the topic is about that the game is not growing and is deading, just few actives and bla bla bla .. tell me if I m wrong :D

I can just say something, as an old browser gamer on a lot of public/private browser games .. :

- There are no goals (endless game .. boring game)
      - If you want to be to the top and avoid farming, you have to spend hours and hours
      - The board gui is excellent, but what about game gui, is just a html page :D Use some JS and better CSS .. (ok, mybe someone like it, me too, but the target players dont like it ..)
      - If someone is good, very good player and active, you have not chance to catch him .. and you cant make big damage to him
      - The player who join the game late, have only disvatages and need to live on the game and play for months to make just some damages to others
      - .... and much more ...

Remember, the game is most focused on good players, in my opinion and in general there are just less than 5% good players on all bgames ...

Is just my opinion, but i think is real too :)

Byez <3
    • Yes High Graphics allways beens a slower response but im sure something can be done that is a balance between good graphical and quick response from the server.

I Agree with Mrc, This is a classic game, same as Stiddari and Dunewar, it has no goals and its all about time management.
      The game must have a meaning if we want to get new gamers, that do not like the old school games.

In time if there server does not have alot of events and players must players will get bored, so something like NPCs, means we can all attack something that wont attack us back (quicker growth) some alliances buildings so that alliance have something to do to be at the top (work together) after that something that every can pitch in maybe alliance wars that we can see total damage by each player, etc, etc so its more graphical to all of us.

And something iv asked for a long time (i understand why its not done just yet :P ) is a system for the Team to create weekly events hopefully this will help alot.

• Ill be helping to come up with events for ingame and on the board to increase player and forum activity in the nearing future. While RavenC finishes his schooling, there is only so much we can do. But we definitely have talked about alot of different ideas we would like to begin implementing.

I think its important that we keep the identity of these games instead of trying to create clones of ikarium or ogame. Its ok if we want to adopt some of the ideas, but lets work on making a NEW game out of this :) I have seen alot of good ideas. we will work on implementing them soon :)
    • In terms of graphics, would it be possible to have both a new higher spec version, which would be the default setting to appeal to new players but also the current 'traditional' version (obviously with any new added features as well) as an option to activate in the settings, for those who prefer it.
    • Great to now this, we will all be waiting for new updates :D

Id mention a feature that should be implemented after those have been done.
      Iv read alot of PMs this week about account exchanges, so if the Account Exchange Tool could be the next on the list i think those that have bad English and dont fully understand how this is done would be greatfull ;)

Keep up the good work

• Regarding Ravens thoughts on the high scores
      rather than removing fleet points perhaps a better option would be to allow people to click on any of the category titles and have the high scores sorted by that category be it total points, planet numbers research points troop points or planet numbers.
      This was something that was used in S4k and allows people to make their own targets which may not be to simply have the largest fleet and track that.
      As for premium account the fact you can que up multiple buildings is IMHO the single biggest reason to have such a feature.
      Without that one feature unless you are able to be online almost constantly it makes starting new planets a very very slow process
      After that it is the ability to have unlimited farms listed

Perhaps two features i have not seen mentioned would be to have the option to save fleet configurations
      So if you send out 3 noahs and 3 sentihs each raid it could automatically insert them
      The only other option which could be useful when under attack would be not only to have the all fleet button but also one for all ores to be input into the res fields