attacking should cost more

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RaVenC wrote:

1st: every player can attack players with a maximum of 10 times of the own points and with a minimum of 10% of the own points.
    2nd: player within a range of 1% of the points of player on place 1 can attack each other ...

I think we missed something here :P

It says at N°2 that players within range of 1% of Top1 can attack each other, so since the server is new i think that rule N°1 is currently not effective.

Im abit lost myself, but i think that is the reason.
    Im sure @RaVenC can clarify this ;)
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • RavenC explanation is right, it is just a bit complicated with the rule about everyone attacking each other within a 1% range from the Top 1, which I think make useless the 10% on the first rule because precisely, what is wanted is for Top players not to attack low point players so the Top 1 will always be able to attack people within 1% of his points, but the Top [1% of the Top 1] can only attack people within 10% of his points, making it unfair LOL
    Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014 - Retired
  • The 1% rule was made to have a dynamic, overall Noob Protection.

In Ogame, ( played it 2003 - 2005 ) there was a 20k Points Noob protection. When you had more than these 20.000 Points, you was able to attack all players with more than these points and they can attack you. Its the same here, only that this 20k Points limit will be setup dynamic from 1% of place 1.

To avoid, that it will be boring under this limit, you're able to attack all players within 10% of your points up to a maximum of 10 times of your points. To make it fair this rules apply for all players, also with more than 1% of place 1 ... But for the most of these players it won't have that much effect, because the 10% of the own points are maybe within the 1% range of place 1.

I hope i was able to clarify it a bit more :)