attacking should cost more

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• attacking should cost more

if we want to protect new players surely attacking should cost more
    if we want more people to return after a time away we should ensure they are not farmed for 1 res
    But we must ensure farmers have valid targets
    what are others opinions as i attack every open planet in the server and know i am in a race with many others
    BUT I WISH THE DEAD ALIVE
  • Once you have a big amount of troops you will regreat asking for attacks to cost more.
    The server has a noobie protection implemented that small players can not attack or be attacked by bigger players.
    Maybe ajusting the protection so it covers more players... or even configuring it abit more example:

Inactivity protection (Players that return after x days inactive, after 24h inactive its deactivated)
    - 7 Days inactive, 3 Days Protection (Unless player attacks)
    - 15 Days inactive, 7 Days Protection
    - 30 Dasy inactve 12 Days protection

Downed Player protection (Only for those that lose % of points from battle)
    - 50% lossed points, 2days Protection (unless player attacks)
    - 70% lossed points, 5 days protection
    - 90% lossed pints, 12 days protection

Note: Protection is only valid against players with a higher ranking. Lower ranked players can attack these players with protection.

This would help that those that are inactive wish to play again, they can do this without being farmed daily.
    This would help those that have lost a battle to recover and allowed to grow.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • I forgive you St3vn
    and love your idea not only does it help in actives to rejoin
    but those who lose almost everything for their alliance to rebuild
    as long as its only against those of lower points
    eg the top player (soon to be me :rolleyes: (sorry)) loses 90% points they are not protected from players of lower total points than they have
    After all their planet points will be massive and move them well out of afk protection
  • My memory is not good, but currently with noobie protection thats not possible.
    For example:

This is my GO Account
    188[GA]Stv3N [Team] en 5.205 3.465 0 8.670 1

The highest ranked player (active) that i can attack is:
    95 Suigintou en 1.266 27.161 46.600 75.028 11

I imagen that my limite is higher ranked 80.670 and lower ranked 870
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • At the moment the noob protection has 2 modes..
    1st: every player can attack players with a maximum of 10 times of the own points and with a minimum of 10% of the own points.
    2nd: player within a range of 1% of the points of player on place 1 can attack each other ...

That means:
    Player place 1 has 3.334.229 points .. He can attack all player until 33.342 points .. Every player within this range can attack each other ..
    The player with 33.342 Points can attack each player with more points + the players of the 10% range .. So he can attack players with 3.334 points as a minimum ..

A Player with 33.341 Points has less than the 1% of player on place 1 ..
    So his attack range is max: 333.410 and min: 3.334 ... Hopefully described enough ;)

At the time this noob protection was introduced some years ago, there was a lot tears that the players can't attack that much players anymore ;)
    But if it is wished i can increase this ranges slightly..
  • RaVenC wrote:

At the moment the noob protection has 2 modes..
    1st: every player can attack players with a maximum of 10 times of the own points and with a minimum of 10% of the own points.
    2nd: player within a range of 1% of the points of player on place 1 can attack each other ...

That means:
    Player place 1 has 3.334.229 points .. He can attack all player until 33.342 points .. Every player within this range can attack each other ..
    The player with 33.342 Points can attack each player with more points + the players of the 10% range .. So he can attack players with 3.334 points as a minimum ..

can you clarify please as the example given is not within 10% of the other but is only 1% as 10% of 3,334,229 is 333,423 (when rounded up) not 33,342
  • Demo wrote:

RaVenC wrote:

At the moment the noob protection has 2 modes..

That means:

can you clarify please as the example given is not within 10% of the other but is only 1% as 10% of 3,334,229 is 333,423 (when rounded up) not 33,342

demo is right on that since I just did the math on it and for it to be 33,342 points is 1%
    Burn in Hell
  • well as Hooligan tries to get me every day its clear its not a 10% limit
    Hooligan 3,870,000
    demo 307.306
    so clearly it cant be a 10% limit and i do wonder if in fact it really is a 1% limit

please note i am not complaining its quite fun to keep some of his fleet hopelessly occupied :thumbsup:
    along with a few others too :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Demo ().