[War Declaration] Starship Troopers [S_T] vs. Flotte Bekloppter Idioten [FBI]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, I recorded and spreadsheeted all the highscore list before leaving for work yesterday. Unfortunately, I lost an employee and had a very long night. Please forgive my tardiness on this matter. I will have up the results shortly, and they will be based on the spreadsheet I made before leaving. Again, Im sorry for the timing, weekends are my busy time. Please have patience and I will have them up soon :)
  • Ok, current week is updated. There were some big swings, and there is a chance that some of that is due to different way of calculating between me and Stv3n, so please be patient as I ask him to double check that we agree.

I have not issued points for a few of the goals that both alliances meet the requirements for (Loyal, workaholic)
  • Any new preceptions?

Otherwise I would like to put in my two cents ;)

First of all I have to apologize. Apologize for a few of all my complaints. When I did this, I really didn't see a chance to win it, but after one hard week we were able to get this f******* week point. This don't mean that I like the system now. I still see some big mistakes and it's still not really fair but now I see a realistic chance to win this war.

I don't want to shoot myself in the foot, but the Ascent point means "most growth after"? Then I would say it is STs point
    They made 1.27kk and we made 1.20kk since the beginning :( (Or are building and research points included in this point. Then I have no idea. Didn't record total alliancepoints at Monday)

We got the Assasin point this week, while ST got it last week?
    Can it be that Stv3N saw "Most troops killed as the atacker" in one combat report (Sojas attack on Castiel) and CannabisKid in total (I killed most troops :) )

All in all I won't get angry if we maintain the 8:0 (it would finish this boring war a bit earlier), but I want to win fair
  • I did see it as most troops killed total. Which is why the point moved. I have built a spreadsheet that I entered every troop that each member of the war has destroyed into, and saved each page on a single spreadsheet. It shows me the total troop points destroyed based on those troops i enter, and I will update it as I see more battles.

And I apologize, I believe that while I was editing this, my view of Ascent was a weekly growth in troop points, not in total from the start. I think your view of that point is a more accurate one, and I will change the point. Thank you for pointing it out and your honesty in the situation, as it helps us to develop a better system.

I completely understand that the system is not perfect, it cannot possibly be without trial and error, and we thank you for being the first guinea pigs in helping to develop a better one. I would love some insight to how you feel we could attribute points in a way that gives both sides a chance to play different strategies and potentially win.

http://board.universe4k.com/index.php/Thread/1399-Discussion-War-Rules/?pageNo=3

This thread isnt closed, and doesnt need to be dead. We are far from done perfecting this system. So I encourage your help in ideas for our temp war system 1.2
  • Im not exactly sure if this War System will continue since Ravenc allready made the first move to implement a war system within the game.. I hace not has the oportunity to talk to him about this subject but i think the beat route would be to find a balance between both.

We apreciate that you (terminator) can give an update on your opinión on the war system and ser what we pointed out, it has mant mistakes and in sure uv seen even more...

Great job cannabiskib ;)
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • I am sorry for the delay with the updating. Personal life has made it difficult for me to access my desktop. After calculating positions Sunday, and taking a look at goals, it appears that we have a winner to this war with 10 points.

I apologize for the shakiness of the first run of our temporary war system, and appreciate the help of all that participated in molding our future systems. Thank you to all who participated in the war, and good luck rebuilding to everyone! Congratulations FBI

THREAD CLOSED