[War Declaration] Starship Troopers [S_T] vs. Flotte Bekloppter Idioten [FBI]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you cannot get an point for growth, you have alot more points you can gain that are not related to growth...its all about strategy and thinking...if you cannot win with brute force and head to head, go for "shortcuts" also they have 8 more mmbers then you, so you can also attack lower members..well its not so "humble"..but its war time.so who cares...
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • Yes they have the important point that can allow you to win a 2 weeks, but this does not mean you have to give up and sit a side the war.
    There are also points that can be lost, so you can make everything harder and even prepare a plan to not allow them to win in the last week (if you thinkg you can not win a weekly point) but as i said above, you guys were close to winning that point and ST did a good job.

In my opinion you guys could win this war, but if you all continue with the mentaly that the war is lost before the end, of course you will lose.
    The idea of this system is to not make wars endless and one sided, you want to go back to the old system? That actualy did not have an end date.
    Well ok, you are complain about the same thing then... since in that system you have less chances to win this war.

The week does not have to be perfect, but you guys have to be clever. Nothing else than that.
    Do you really think that i will PM every player on the server to inform of a discussion? The systems needed to do that are not implemented and well we have to addapt with what we have, everything there is something important i inform in chat.
    I find it hard that atleast 1 member did not know about it in an alliance... Online browser games have allways had alot to do with the board and i am sorry but its your responsabilitie as player to keep informed.
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • There was no end to the wars, and they didnt take into account that other people think war means more than just lost troops....

There are points for farming, but so far I havent seen a single person post a battle report about farming.

Instead of complaining, why not try STRATEGIZING how to win... Its really not as hard as you make it out to be. Your ally keeps winning battles. They will get points for several of the goals starting next week.

The board is where news is located. If you havent been here, your about to be surprised when the troops get nerfed as well with the new update. STILL YOUR PROBLEM FOR NOT BEING HERE.... Its been said over and over and over, this is a work in progress game. Your fault for not getting what that means...
  • But why should we make a plan and ST can lay back and make the growth-point every week. We have to make plans how we can get points and they just have to build nohas, hold them up and get a save point every week. In my eyes thats not really fair, isn't it?

I dont want to find excuses for the last 2 days, but we really understood "lost less trooppoints every week" means "who lost less ships (equal to made most damage sumed up from the combat reports)". And then you told us 2 days before the deadline that it means the biggest growth. There we came a bit under pressure, so we made a failure and crashed into precell. But well. Cant change it...
    But for the next time. Please formulate the rules more clearly. (Or i am the onliest dumb who misunderstood it...?)
    Perfectly the rules would be in every language.
    (I think i can speak english... a bit... but sometimes it can happen that you can misunderstand something if its not your motherlanguage)
  • Well this is a beta test of the new War System, my inicial idea was about, who lost less troo points and i had my way of calculating it.
    I was surprised when both alliances had grown and about 5 in both alliances had lost points, its not exactly a quick job to calculate all points lost in every battle... So for the moment i can not do that.

In the end of the day normaly when you lose troops you dont grow, so i would probably say that even if i only calculated lost troops the weekly point should change side.

I informed in the start of the war that the war system may need tweaks, in a perfect world there would be a war system implemented ingame and i would be so limited, but that will come with time.

Rules are not in any other language because they are not official they are being tested to asure they will work good (informed about that) so why would they be translated in other languages if they would have to be modified later on, its a waste of time and effort.

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
  • Well. Sry if i have to correct you, but i have to ;)
    It cant see the big work to count lost troops...
    In my eyes there are two easy ways.
    one is to sum up all lost troops of every combat report. As nearly every combat report gets a "attacker total lost" and "defender total lost" in the hof to calculate the score, it would be only to sum up 6 numbers each side (dind't count them but it should be around 6 combat reports)
    (we can also put a lost table after every repot in the warthreart)

The other way would be to note the point of the title highscore. Then you can see how much damage every member made the week. But this is a bit difficult because then we wont be allowed to attack other people during a war...

But if i sum up fastly i would say we made more damage this week. Me alone crashed around 80k points more than I lost... the other fights were nearly equal. Only apos crash into buddha were a total pointwin for apo. But never ever 80k difference.
  • Yes terminator, you did do more damage, and those of us who are anticipating the goal points starting in week two can see that you likely are ahead in this war... Youve ninja'd and countered, and your team is doing well. The one point awarded weekly, is something you still have a chance at, but right now, you guys control the other ones... Your having fewer players gives you a huge bonus on other goals. Your much harder to farm, and hit. More players means more potential gain, and potential loss. You guys just cant seem to realize you can take advantage of this situation....
  • Terminator wrote:

one is to sum up all lost troops of every combat report

Yes this could be easy for this war, just need an excel and a new column for each attack.
    What about when there are more troops in the server and there is an active war?
    That could mean 5 combat reports daily, im not allways here and it would end up being a big job, do remember i Moderate the forum and administrate the server, it may seem little work to you, but when you look at all the stuff i do and even that way you have to add the days im feeling lazy and dont do anything, the less work the better.

CannabisKid wrote:

Yes terminator, you did do more damage, and those of us who are anticipating the goal points starting in week two can see that you likely are ahead in this war... Youve ninja'd and countered, and your team is doing well. The one point awarded weekly, is something you still have a chance at, but right now, you guys control the other ones... Your having fewer players gives you a huge bonus on other goals. Your much harder to farm, and hit. More players means more potential gain, and potential loss. You guys just cant seem to realize you can take advantage of this situation....

Exactly what iv been trying to say for a while now, that 1pt only makes it possible for a 2 week win, but if you play your cards right im 90% sure you guys can win the war.

Anyway, we are going offtopic, lets stay on the war.
    We have this thread to talk about the War System -> Discussion | War Rules

• I see your arguments cannabiskid, but you have to see mine too.
    yes we can get the other points, but they are only given once. The growthpoint is given weekly. So nine times...
    And because growth is another time in the "ascent point" (we cant get it as well as the weekly one with 11 members less, if its not percentullay), growth gives 10 points of 18.
    so we have the chance for 8 points. How can we win this game? Please explain it to me!
  • Work on the other goals, to gain 8pts as you said.
    Then all you have to do is plan correctly so once those are yours win the weekly point and automaticly get the ascent goal, that means war won.

Its exactly what you have said, you can get 8pts, you can perfectly hide for 1week, farm alot in and out of the war and win that point.
    Its just about planning correctly how to proceed...

There are many points to improve in this war system, but i can not do that if no one tests it.
    Now we will try and make it more efective in the case its an "uneven" war (Hard to actualy define uneven) but in the situation more members vs less members, we can try and improve this.

Anyway in the old system it would of been a clear win for the alliance with most members since they can suicide some members to win.
    My idea is trying to even out wars and make them about wars and not who is bigger, who has more troops or who has more members.

• Or there can be a set modifier applied to growth based on the member difference.

But if you insist on this, then I think there also should be a negative point modifier applied to the alliance with fewer members for troops lost, because its easier for them to hide their troops from their opponent.

Your asking for balance that makes the game less balanced in another way...
  • I did say, any talk about the system lets go to the thread thats for that.
    This is a war thread and keep it about ST & FBI.

We have tried to explain for abit now, clearly @Terminator you will not understand.
    This system gives more advantajes to the smaller alliance and its clear you have not played much the old system since its clear that who has more members has more troops and will eventual win since its not hard to suicide a couple of members for the good of the war... like it has been done allways. This system is really about proving who is best and not JUST about who has more troops.

Its allways happened that big alliances have attacked smaller ones and you complained then and complain now, this is a combat game its about attacks and im not going to limite who an alliance can attack since then this would end being a war game.
    Now, if you do not want to see the advantajes you have now you will not win this war and this will be useless but i can see what needs to be changed and i will work to improve that.... but you want me to change the system so that its as easy to win for you than a bigger alliance, at the end of the day it will never be and if you do not like that recruit.
    Anyway... continue the war.

• Stv3N wrote:

I did say, any talk about the system lets go to the thread thats for that.
    This is a war thread and keep it about ST & FBI.

We have tried to explain for abit now, clearly @Terminator you will not understand.
    This system gives more advantajes to the smaller alliance and its clear you have not played much the old system since its clear that who has more members has more troops and will eventual win since its not hard to suicide a couple of members for the good of the war... like it has been done allways. This system is really about proving who is best and not JUST about who has more troops.

Its allways happened that big alliances have attacked smaller ones and you complained then and complain now, this is a combat game its about attacks and im not going to limite who an alliance can attack since then this would end being a war game.
    Now, if you do not want to see the advantajes you have now you will not win this war and this will be useless but i can see what needs to be changed and i will work to improve that.... but you want me to change the system so that its as easy to win for you than a bigger alliance, at the end of the day it will never be and if you do not like that recruit.
    Anyway... continue the war.

Totally agree with Stv3n, the system of battle today, this perfect. It gives possibilities to small alliances to fend off stronger alliances, that balances things, something that was not possible in the old combat system. This gives certain equality for all. And thanks to the new combat system, The alianza FBI It continues to war and battles, before that have not been possible. Terminator seems to not understand, but he would have to thank Stv3n. In ancient times, small alliances they could do nothing against strong alliances, now yes.
  • Terminator wrote:

How does the "cleaner point" work?
    yesterday i cleaned a guy to 0, but now he build new ships...

Most members of an Alliance at zero, the other alliance will get the "cleaner" goal.
    Its important to say, that if the member was at 0 at the start of the war, its not possible to clean his troops.
    If at any weekly update he has troops and the next week he loses them, then he would count towards this goal.

As said before, points are calculated weekly.
    Once there is the system is implemented by ravenc (in the future) this points could be calculated in real time.