[War Declaration] Starship Troopers [S_T] vs. Flotte Bekloppter Idioten [FBI]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i told many many time - sentih have to low power ;)

look at this system:
    sentih : 40.000 650.000 250.000
    lv: 120.000 5.000 6.000

trade all to iron
    sentih 40.000 + 650.000 * 2 + 250.000 * 10 = 40.000 + 1.300.000 + 2.500.000 = 3.840.000
    lv 120.000 + 5.000 * 2 + 6.000 * 10 = 120.000 + 10.000 + 60.000 = 190.000

1 sentih should destroy 20 lv (i think more, like sentih is older ship), but in game i no see it, what's happend ? i dont understand...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apocaliptick ().

• I think part of the point of this game is for it to not be the exact same as other previous versions. I personally find it relieving to find out that perhaps a fleet of Sentih is not the most powerful in the game (but perhaps the cheapest to send to make it still strategically valuable.) Part of the enjoyment for me is to have to learn strategy. Everyone who has already worked out strategy before they started to play is on the same level as the rest of us now :D Sorry you strategy didn't work, but I'm all for Sentih not ruling the server like Mercs do in stiddari
  • Even then, the sentih have plenty of power. You yourself said 1 sentih ~ 20 LeV in resources but they are more like 1 sentih ~ 10 LeV, you just need to do the math, additionally the sentih is faster, is cheaper in fuel consumption, got more space cargo and it has a bigger def/attack ratio. What else do you want?
    Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014 - Retired
  • When it comes we can discuss about it xD But I think the overall defence of the ships will be nerfed for Attack Power/Combat Strength to play a more important role in the outcome of battles. RavenC said that Sentih will keep being the meanest ship after all xD
    Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014 - Retired
  • Everything looks very close for tomorrow, who will get the first point??
    No alliance has lost troop points, both have gained (Sum of all Members)

The Alliance that will gain this weeks point will be the Alliance that has lost less troop points, in this case, the Alliance that has gained most troop points. This is how both Alliances are doing :D

+221,187
    +198,328

GO,GO,GO!
    1 Point could decide the Winner of the War!
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Well. This is a quite interesting way to see it...
    I'm pointing "lost less troop points" a little bit different. It sounds more like who really lost less and not build most... So it would be more meaningful if you sum up all the lost points from the combat report, wouldn't it?

Your way prefers more the guy who build points as much as possible and hides them...
    correct me if I'm wrong.
  • I find it quite unfair to sum up who has gained more points. They have 11 member more. It is better to see who has lost more points. It is about to attack, not to hide his fleet and gain as much as you can. What if FBI has just 2 members? It is about attack and destroy the enemies Fleet isnt it?
    2006 - Fearless Winner of the "Furious Renegade Challenge" - Outer Rim Territories

2010 - 3rd Place of the "Raider Slalom Cup" - Dagobaah

Succesfully participating in "The Planet of Coruscant proudfully presents the annual Sentih Design Awards"

Owner of the Charity-Organization "Water For Everyone"
    -------------------------
    2003 - Nominated as Main Actor for the Academy Award of Merit in the box-office hit "Shakal Crew- Captain Optimus Maximus exploring the Universe"
  • there are more than 2 points to be gained... the point of this combat system is to emphasize that there is more to war than JUST destroying troops too... Its very important how well you can grow during wartime. Its even more important how well you can slow the growth of your opponent during wartime.

More players means more targets, more potential destruction. S_T has more troop points, which means they have more troop points to LOSE.

This topic has been discussed on the board for some time now... your failure to participate is a personal failure...
  • This combat system is so there are more battles, if there are so Little in a week and all what you do is grow its you who should realise your in a war. Your complaining about 1 point that is given weekly when the test is up to your Alliance... This point is only there so wars eventually finnish.

One last thing, who of you helped when i asked for the communities opinion to prepare the war system, now you complain? Ley me do my job since this a test and asure the war dystem works and you guys attack...

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
  • As you may see on the 1st post of this thread, Week1 has finnished and Week2 has began.
    In Week 1 S_T have been asigned 1pt for lossing the less amount of points, since both alliances have grown, its obvious that the one that has grown more has lost less amount of points.

From now on, Goals are activated and can be earned at the end of Week 2 - 23/03/15
    Good Luck to both sides :D

• Stv3N wrote:

As you may see on the 1st post of this thread, Week1 has finnished and Week2 has began.
    In Week 1 S_T have been asigned 1pt for lossing the less amount of points, since both alliances have grown, its obvious that the one that has grown more has lost less amount of points.

From now on, Goals are activated and can be earned at the end of Week 2 - 23/03/15

That War is just a joke... They have more than 11 Member and get fucked by all there strikes and now they won the first week?
    And what the hell is wrong with u? 9 weeks for a war? with those stupid rules?
    The Reason of that War was that they wanna take revenge for strikes but they lose all strikes they did ...
    I don't know why i shell stay in that stupid War System, the first week shows all what they did..
    They tried to smash us but they only smashed there own mains ..
    But Member wins the war(even if they suck as hell) .... nice job for that stupid system.
    And im done with u guys... rly thats not the Meaning of a War in my opinion.
    At least good luck too ST 4 such a stupid brainless and pointless War.....
    I hope u are embarrassed about that Win.

Stv3N: Next time it will not be for Spam
    5. - It will not be tolerated SPAM or Offtopic in the sections
    where it is not allowed according to the rules. It is considered Spam
    the messages without content that does not bring anything new to the
    content of the thread. The majority of the messages that only contain
    smilies or less than 5 words, are typical of spam. The members who make
    SPAM of any kind, may be warned. The order on the board, the respect for
    the intention of the authors when they create a thread and for the
    various sections and subsections is something important for the proper
    functioning of the board and its flexibility for the users, therefore a
    negligent attitude regarding these rules may be punished.

• I dont understand whats wrong with 9 week war? You want to end up in an war that takes more then 5 months? The old rules are stupid becouse by old rules you could only win if the other alliance disbanded, or publicly surrender. In stiddari we have been crashing an ally for more then 2 months, and still they didnt want to admit surrender so it can go for like forever with that old rules.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/jV1WIIN.jpg]
    [DT] DREAM TEAM
  • BrandyHolmes wrote:

Stv3N wrote:

As you may see on the 1st post of this thread, Week1 has finnished and Week2 has began.

That War is just a joke... They have more than 11 Member and get fucked by all there strikes and now they won the first week?
    And what the hell is wrong with u? 9 weeks for a war? with those stupid rules?
    The Reason of that War was that they wanna take revenge for strikes but they lose all strikes they did ...
    I don't know why i shell stay in that stupid War System, the first week shows all what they did..
    But Member wins the war(even if they suck as hell) .... nice job for that stupid system.
    And im done with u guys... rly thats not the Meaning of a War in my opinion.
    At least good luck too ST 4 such a stupid brainless and pointless War.....
    I hope u are embarrassed about that Win.

Your clearly too dim to understand how this works, and were too busy playing WOW when we were talking about how the war system would work. Your comments now just make you look dumb.

Your alliance has won numerous other points that are attributed in the "Goals" that Stv3n explained will go into effect AFTER week 2. The only point (OUT OF TEN NEEDED TO WIN) that has been earned is for fewest points lost (or points gained) and one point will be given each week until the end of the war.

FBI is making themselves look really stupid considering they are winning the majority of the battles so far. Its time to SHHHHHHH
  • Its very clear you have little capabilitie to understand what you read, so next time instead of speaking rubish towards a War System that at the time the community was asked for there opinion only 3 or 4 appeared, now you come to complain? Its too late for that.

BrandyHolmes wrote:

They have more than 11 Member and get fucked by all there strikes and now they won the first week?

Well, yes they have 11members, more members to be put down to 0 (from there small members none have been attacked) They have alot more troop points to lose...Until 2 days ago you guys where about 40k below them, and they attacked and made you guys lose the first week, and the point.

You guys lost over 100k in 2 days, because they planned correctly to win that point, you guys have only cried, instead of realising that all you needed is to kill 40k troops without losing any and you would of won.

BrandyHolmes wrote:

9 weeks for a war?

As others have explained, in Stiddari i think the shortest real war lasted about 2months.
    There is no need for a 5month war to gain nothing.

BrandyHolmes wrote:

the first week shows all what they did..
    But Member wins the war(even if they suck as hell) .... nice job for that stupid system

Well im following all the data to control this war, and you guys looked good and i was sure you were smart enought to win that point, because in my opinion in Week2 you would of gained most goals, but i see that will not happen.

Now if you clearly do not understand how this War System works, you can send me a PM and i will explain it PERSONALY to you.
    The next time i hear insults, provocaciones or any poor actitud towards other members or the Team, i will take it as misconduct meaning a direct ban.

• I have to apologize for my colleagues words.

But the problem at this story is that they got the most important point. And they will get it every week, because I don't think we ever can get it with 8 mebers against 19...
    we only can win if we can get all other points in one week, which should be quite hard.
    As I Understood you can loose all other points if the others make it better. But this growth point you get every week again. So after 9 weeks ST will definetly have 9 points an will win. We can only win with a perfect week...
    Please correct me if I'm wrong ;)

And Please! Please don't tell me that its my personal failure because i missed the disscusion about the war system... if you want to make an official discussion you should inform everyone ingame by pm that there is a discussion. Not everyone is active on the board...
    But for me its probably the last time with this system if it wont become better... whats wrong with the good old ckk-system. You fight for a few week and at the ende the one with the most made damage will win.