[War declaration] [PAQUETE] Soy un paquete VS [Apex] ApeX-Online

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [War declaration] [PAQUETE] Soy un paquete VS [Apex] ApeX-Online

I make the official declaration on the board to prevent problems (we can see war rules are in discussion here Discussion | War Rules ).

The war was declarated some days ago in the game.

1 [Apex] ApeX-Online 164.564 13 12.658

PsYcHo_O 22.479
      ╬ Perplext ╬ 11.781
      [ApeX] Murphy 11.134
      Rihanna 8.575
      killer82 6.741
      [Apex]OneWayTicket 12.633
      Blumbi 12.426
      A☆P☆E☆X 13.773
      [ApeX]DarK-FirE 6.858
      Don_Ruan 11.942
      [Elite] Play3R 34.910
      PortgasDAce 3.864
      Fieser_Fritz 7.459

VS

17 [PAQUETE] Soy un paquete 16.615 1 16.615

Matacapullos 16.615

This is the frist war in universe4k, then if I make a mistake I will edit this topic.
      To show battles in the next thread: [Battles] [PAQUETE] Soy un paquete VS [Apex] ApeX-Online.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • I think that as this is the first war and i was caught off guard, the Discussion | War Rules can not be applied since they will be too late.

Just remember, these rules will be a MUST

- Pushing applies as normal, it is not excempt.
      - Bashing is excempt after 24h *

* Since it was declared ingame some days ago and there was still no rules, i asume you are allready excempt of bashing.
      I would ask that if there is going to be any new wars to wait some days until rules are talked and made oficial, since these wars could turn into never endint :D

Best of luck to both alliances ;)
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • Stv3N wrote:

I think that as this is the first war and i was caught off guard, the Discussion | War Rules can not be applied since they will be too late.

Just remember, these rules will be a MUST

- Pushing applies as normal, it is not excempt.
      - Bashing is excempt after 24h *

* Since it was declared ingame some days ago and there was still no rules, i asume you are allready excempt of bashing.
      I would ask that if there is going to be any new wars to wait some days until rules are talked and made oficial, since these wars could turn into never endint :D

Best of luck to both alliances ;)

Sorry :(. I write to PsYcHo_O about this thread. His opinion is important too, if they want some "pact" to have an end we can talk about this.

Mrc wrote:

Nice, can we know the motivation of the war? Just want fun in the best part of the game, or? :)

Good luck to both :)

Emmmmmmm ... yes?
      I like this kind of wars in old vendetta.es and they are the top 1 family, then probably I will have more fun.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH
    • hi
      as i know bashing rules are out of order after 24 hours of declaration of war. and as far as i see he had chosen the capitulation-war.
      about rules against never ending wars i don't want to part this discussion because i am involved. think you will find a solution for that problem.
      and at matacapullos: i expected something like this as reason for the war. ;)
      and its war - so its nothing personally

hi
      so wie ich das weiss sind die bash-regeln 24 std nach kriegserklärung ausser kraft. und wie ich das mitbekommen hab hat matacapullos den kaitulationskrieg gewählt.
      die regeln damit ein krieg nicht endlos geht solltet ihr ohne mich diskutieren da ich ja schon in das thema involviert bin. ich denke aber ihr werdet eine gute lösung dafür finden.
      und an matacapullos: ich hab mir schon sowas gedacht als grund für den krieg. ;)
      und es ist krieg - also nichts persönliches
    • Matacapullos wrote:

Apex lost:
      Espionage Probe 379
      Schakal 211
      Renegade 82
      Darwin 50
      Raider 10
      Colonization Ship 11
      Cougar 37
      Trading Ship 116
      Light Laser Tower 165
      Laser Tower 40
      Spit 2
      Tjuger 2

Points lost: 12.175
      Resources farmed: 6.037 iron, 30.697 lutinum, 2.937 hydrogen

Rank title:
      1 Matacapullos 12.199 Guardaespaldas Imperial

99,8% of my tittle points are from Apex, lol.

You can show your battle too in the other thread, Murphy (you are the only one who attacks me).

I think this war will finish soon.

PS: killer82 did it again: Colonizador 0 0 1 1
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH