Community Collaborators

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Community Collaborators

Dear Community

We had planed to open an event for all the community for once and for all get the needed images for Universe4k, the problem is that we do not know the abilities of our community, so we have this post;

We would like to find Community Collaborators (a person who works jointly on an activity or project; an associate);

Please post below letting us know your abilities, of course all those that participate in this post must be willing to help and have a good level of English.
    If there is any question, please contact @Stv3N

Once we have information on your skills and how many users could participate in this initiative, we will work together to see how we can continue.

Best Regards

The Administration,
    Universe4k.com

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • Ok, im going to be sincere.
    This is me talking this has not been past by @RaVenC but im sure he agrees with my opinion :P

Iv had some positive feedback from some of the user via ingame chat, most of you would like to know what you could help with.
    @radikalix even gave some advice for advertising Universe4k that was appreciated.

All those that wish to help advertise can do this freely and even earn premium points, this feature is not implemented but it will eventually arrive and well U4K is not a fast game so i guess most of you are here for the long term :P
    The following threads have more information:
    What im looking for is user with abilities in Computing, this can be at any level.
    What we most urgently need is Game Images, so I’m looking for someone with the abilities to create them from 0 using blender/photoshop or any other editing software, im sure we can work something out and give Premium Points to those that help.

We all know that RaVenC is a busy person and has done much for all of us and he has to work to be able to maintain this game running and us enjoying, there for the game advances slowly, he could use the help with Programmers/Developers/Web Designers but that is this his section and I do not know if he would allow this, since those that understand can easily add bugs, scripts, etc. to have an advantage over other players.

Donations do help a lot to maintain the servers and if that cost would be covered, we could probably even do some advertising that would get more daily user and this would mean much more fun for all the community.

So if there is anyone with those skills that can help, please do post in this section where RaVenC can read and even participate.
    You can also PM me via Board or Game

Regards ;)

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
  • The above is still apreciated if anyone could help..

Anyway!

Lets start sharing abit more the game.

Join in the fight to conquer the universe
    Real time space online strategy browser game
    Facebook - Game - Board

Source Code

1. Join in the fight to conquer the universe
    2. Real time space online strategy browser game
    3. [url='https://www.facebook.com/Universe4']Facebook[/url] - [url='http://s1.universe4k.com']Game[/url] - [url='http://board.universe4k.com/']Board

The Game - universe4k.com
    (Screenshots)

If anyone would like to share, via email, forums or any other methor they are welcome.
    Atleast it would be a good idea to share and like U4k on facebook.

Remember if you post on an other forum to follow there rules ;)