Espionage Probe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Espionage Probe

Dear team,

§4 Bashing

Definition / Prohibition:

It is considered bashing more than 5 attacks within 24 hours to the
    same building; usual "espionage" is exempt and doesn't count as an
    attack. To be considered as "espionage" should be made by using the
    attack troop called "Spy". The attempting of making the "espionage"
    using the attack unit "Espionage Probe" is considered as a regular
    attack.

§3 Pushing

Definition / Prohibition:

Pushing means to send resources to another account without evidence of
    an immediate return of resources. This is only allowed when the account
    being "pushed" has a lesser total game score than the account sending
    the resources. Pushing does not only cover the simple sending of
    resources, but it has a few EXAMPLES that are also considered:

- intentional accumulation of resources in one (or more) building(s)
    for later retrieval by another account using (multiple) attacks;

- additional means and possibilities where one account gets resources without sending back some.

I think that this troop is considered a troop of attack, because with its cargo capacity, these troops can steal resources.

I will make a comparison between these two troops:

Name Espionage Probe
    Basic Current
    Attack index 0 0
    Defense index 1 1
    Cargo capacity 50 50
    Speed 130.000.000.000 152.516.660.498

Salary 1

Name Combat Probe
    Basic Current
    Attack index 30 37
    Defense index 10 10
    Cargo capacity 50 50
    Speed 500.000.000.000 600.000.000.000

Salary 2

apart the indexes, these two troops, beginning of the server, in large quantities, they can be used to steal resources, taking advantage of their speed.

I think the right solution is to reduce to 1, the load capacity of the Espionage Probe. In this way, there will not be abuse of Bashing/Pushing to steal resources.

Best regards
    [Blocked Image: http://s1.postimg.org/b1l1wvyfj/909367nibiru.jpg]
    I am the Creator - I am the Destroyer

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nibiru ().

• I sort of agree but dont.

You guys have made clear rules so 5 attacks whether it is probes or traders or so forth are 5 attacks regardless of what ships sent.

Therefor if somebody uses this probe strategy within the rules then i dont see why their storage should be changes.

If u think im one sided well i dont have a probe anyway but i think you would be taking away how some people like to play just because they used their initiative.

Easy solution is build some ships or defence to stop this :)
  • Ok, i agree but mostly disagree.

a Espionage Probe is the only unit that can bash, but this is not based on the resources that can be stolen but the damage this unit can do.
    Who would create big amounts of this Unit that can be killed so easily??

The amounts it can steal is very small and to steal 5k of one resource you would need 100, for 5K of every resource you would need 500.
    Considering the cost & time that this unit takes, why would someone waste so much time when all those units could be killed with 20 light laser tower, a unit that is not exactly the best.

That strategy could only work very early in the game and once you have upgraded your storage it would be pointless.
    The rules are created for the long term of the game, we have recently started and these minor problems you may encounter will disappear once the game continues...
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • @Stv3N is right. 1 espionage probe cost 500 Lut and 100 Hydro, that's 2000 trading units (all in Iron), if someone is using this to farm, he will need to do 40 trips FULL of Iron to pay itself and this unit COST Hydro to move, is not like stiddari's scouts, so is not the wisest (weak uinit) or more profitable way for farming.
    Praetor Fenix - Andromeda - 05/12/2014
    Vito Benito - Chicago - 12/07/2014 - Retired
  • i know there is now a poll for this attacking with probes.

why not make your lives a lot easier if possible.

introduce the option when selecting attack, transport, station ect.... that will allow spy only like on infinite-wars or the old S4k.

then if somebody attacks with that probe you can class that as an attack no matter how many probes are used, and the spy way is never an attack.

you are there for keeping happy the people who are moaning and also the people who dont have an issue with it :)
  • When i readed the new title pool "U4k bashing" i thinked, "ouh, finally they want to remove that stupid rule", then when i saw my opinion changed "hmm, no, they just want to transform the game in sim city" ..

I m against the bashing rule, couse there are the storages, and the storages cover a lot and could cover mybe a 24hour production, and two time the defender have the advantage .. , in my opinion is necessary to change one of that two things, not to change the "spy/bashing" rule ...
  • This is a basic rule that does more than you think, what i realised is the german community is used to playing u4k without rules since there was no team in test.

Just vote and then we will ser what is done since a rule cannot be changed to convinience to one.

Easy solución adding espionaje to missions but can not be done quick
    FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
    Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
    "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
  • surely probes when sent for anything other than spying come under the bashing rule however i have used millions of probes before for probe express delivery of billions of hydrogen when required to limit any probe to less than 50 when not an attack probe would mean you lose the ability in wars to get hydrogen where you need it quickly or any other ores too.

So while new here i have to say probes sent to raid are covered by present rules this rule would have unforeseen consequences so IMHO a bad idea

NO

edit add i do realise this reply was sent a little late sorry for that but i do have a genuine excuse 8o

The post was edited 1 time, last by Demo ().