inaktive spieler

• Ok, in english.
      Kick players out of vm after 2 month, delete accounts after 3 month of inactivity.
      Farming inactive players is like raping dead bodys and it fails the system of a "war"game.

It should be easy to handle for the admins.
      For all who want to cry:
      - Those who are away for 3 month wont come back, so deleting their accounts isnt a big deal for them
      - To those who depend on farming inactive players: build some mines and grow some balls ;)
    • Normally, the vacation mode will end for players who are in vacation mode for more than 60 days in a row. ( Come online won't break this rule )
      The only way that players seems to be away since February is that the player login within these 60 days, remove the vacation mode shorty and start it again directly.

So players who are still in vacation mode was online within the last 60 days.
    • I dont complain about it and i got my own strategy, otherwise i wouldnt keep my place without any effort. And i farm, but not exclusively inactive players 1500 times a day. Wonderful strategy. No skill needed.
      It is just an idea to make this game a bit more interesting for the last few month.
      Dont get pissed so hard only because i said something against your style of gaming ..

Edit: unterstell mir hier kein gejammere wegen irgend ner straregie . Wenigsten mache ich noch konstruktive vorschläge für dieses dahin siechende spiel.

The post was edited 1 time, last by messias ().

• I think i will again give the same idea i did a long time ago.
      Why delete accounts? Others could use them and that would bring more activity.

If an account is inactive for more than 3 months it then will be removed from the user (login, password & email) and put into a draw, those players that gain certain requirments (Activity, time playing, etc) the account will be randomly given to someone.

These accounts will be given to low and new active players... these accounts can not be exchanged... if player goes inactive system takes them back... and of course someone with 2k will not get an account with 20million or someone with 20millon wont get a 10million account, the system must be prepared very fair, allways to players under the points of the account.

Its a good way to get more activity and for those new get into action quicker.
      I recomend the same for those that delete there accounts and quit, but instead of 3 months after 15days.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."