evolution of the game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• evolution of the game

I have had a series of ideas for the game. a real evolution of the game!

the game is too static, we must make the game more dynamic ;)

Currently the game is based in the growth strategy of the account and attack other players. why only this?

if you could create new options, for example:

- create company (create the company, in which invest in the resources, to after receive profit)
      - to have available a bank (a bank where you can deposit resources)
      - require dollars, in exchange for protection (a sort of lace agreed between the parties, in exchange for protection)
      - ... (if you have other ideas, this list can be extended)

why this?

because this makes a company mafia ... and stiddari is a game of mafia

The post was edited 1 time, last by DonSacha ().

• Good ideas that have allready been given in the past.

I personally agree with the idea of evolving stiddari/u4k into a game not just about troops.

It would give a new perspective to the game.
      Many ideas are allready in ravencs head, but unfortunatly this takes alot of time... To do many things the code must be improved and that is alot of work that is done with every update.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • I show you other suggestions for the future of the game:

- in the menu "Farm List", instead of saving the coordinates, it would be more useful to saving the player's name, so that you have the vision of all buildings of the player

- in the menu "Boot Camp", it would be useful to make the first troop "the Mercenary", in this way, save you the time of the use of the scroll
    • DonSacha wrote:

I have had a series of ideas for the game. a real evolution of the game!

the game is too static, we must make the game more dynamic ;)

Currently the game is based in the growth strategy of the account and attack other players. why only this?

if you could create new options, for example:

- create company (create the company, in which invest in the resources, to after receive profit)[This doesnt seem any different from normal buildings. I build a Waffenkammer(invest resources) and then I get more back (better production). So this doesnt seem new at all and I dont see how it deviates from what you call the game is based in the growth strategy of the account and attack other players. why only this?]
      - to have available a bank (a bank where you can deposit resources)[Wow now I can save my ressources even easier making it impossible to get farmed so now the enemy has much harder time to attack. So lets cut that last bit of your sentence of, the game is based in the growth strategy of the account and attack other players. why only this?
      - require dollars, in exchange for protection (a sort of lace agreed between the parties, in exchange for protection)[I have no clue what youre on about for this one. I need to spend dollars for protection?]
      - ... (if you have other ideas, this list can be extended)

- in the menu "Farm List", instead of saving the coordinates, it would be more useful to saving the player's name, so that you have the vision of all buildings of the player[Yes, on the other hand theres already a list of the buildings one player owns where you can start your attack from. -> only slight improvement]
      - in the menu "Boot Camp", it would be useful to make the first troop "the Mercenary", in this way, save you the time of the use of the scroll [yes, This is a minor improvement but it saves so much unnessecairy effort of scrolling down. In addtion Transporteur should be after mercenary and then scouts and spies maybe. Also maybe move the production list of currently produced units to the top aswell.

Conclusion:
      ​I have had a series of ideas for the game. a real evolution of the game!the game is too static, we must make the game more dynamic

I dont think you fully understand the concept of evolution or you have not thought about your ideas well enough.

If you want a truely dynamic game that is focused on attacks (im not arguing that we should make these changes but they surely would end up towards a more dynamic game), then you would get rid of Bashing rule so you can attack as much as you want. You would get rid of safe ressources (10% of capacity) so the enemy can get all ressources. you would cut the mission cost of mercenaries even more so you can attack from longer distances.

adding a bank (to save more ressources) or a company (to produce more ressources) would evolve into a game that is more static since attacks are less profitable which means its probably better to not attack at all since you run a high risk of losing units for a minimal return.
      15:01:51 Unantastbar: pls dont talk shit

"Ich kann meinen Einheiten ja sagen sie sollen langsamer laufen... wäre doch auch sinnvoll denen zu sagrn ihr lauft erst um 2 uhr los oder? ;)" - Illisto[/align]
      [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PX9xk6q.gif]
    • a change that had already proposed a long time ago was to change the united artificare giving him the possibility to blow up an edifice of level:

an explosive expert sent on a given building will do skip a level or warehouse stocks, or the safe in the office or in a bos or random or in a choice (office bos 210 comes a artificare him to 209)

the explosive expert you can create once a day, you can not create a artificare if you already have an artificare (maximum 1 at a time)
      if a player gets an attack of a artificare from another player will not be able ricerevere other artificarei attacks from other players in a day.

conq uesta change will help players just joined to defend themselves from very large players.

If a small player receives an attack with a artificare by a great player will suffer a loss of an easily recoverable level (since most one attack per day can receive)

a great player will suffer a fitting with artificare and quaidni eprdera a level a day and the damage will be high, because a level for being a great player is much that to recover it will take several days.)

This change will allow small players to defend giocaroti large causing a lot of damage, having in hand a weapon capable of damage regardless of the opponent troops

a last point of the unit aritificere gonna give alledifico regardless units that are located on building stationary , so there is or there is not going to hit the ranks of the artificare .

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bitti1 ().

• the current state of the server is less than 100 active players ... if not by an effective weapon in the hands of new players to defend against constant attacks, the server is bound to have less and less active players. you have to give a chance to new players at least to counterattack when you are constantly being targeted.
      the solution of the size is wrong, it does not help the small players to defend against great players so it's the opposite.

a small player can put few resources of a great player, so no one will interest a strong attacking player to win a few resources,
      while a great player is easy to load the many resources on a small player, attack it and use it as a bank.

My question is, all those players who are against it will make a real weapon such as Blaster, small players, are opposed because they fear losing the dominance that are constantly on the smaller players? Or really do not realize that a new player can not actually play in these conditions?

I would be happy to hear the views of all I would ask that those who spoke of being in favor of the development of the game and to think that if he were to have to start playing today as he would?

I hope that in many interveniate
      By bitti1 top 1 serving 5 to the end of vendetta.it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------la situazione attuale del server è di meno di 100 giocatori attivi... se non si da un arma efficace in mano ai nuovi giocatori per difendersi dai continui attacchi, il server è destinato ad avere sempre meno giocatori attivi. si deve dare una possibilità ai nuovi giocatori almeno di contrattaccare quando si viene costantemente presi di mira.
      la soluzione delle taglie è sbagliata, non aiuta i giocatori piccoli a difendersi dai giocatori grandi anzi è il contrario.

un giocatore piccolo potra mettere poche risorse su un giocatore grande, quindi a nessuno interessera attaccare un giocatore forte per vincere poche risorse,
      mentre un giocatore grande gli risulta facile caricare tante risorse su un giocatore piccolo, attaccarlo e usarlo come banca.

La mia domanda è, tutti quei giocatori che sono contrari a dare un arma efficace come l artificiere, ai piccoli giocatori, sono contrari perché hanno paura di perdere il predominio che fanno costantemente sui giocatori piccoli? O realmente non si rendono conto che un nuovo giocatore non puo realmente giocare in queste condizioni?

Sarei felice di ascoltare il punto di vista di tutti anche se invito a chi interviene di essere a favore dello sviluppo del gioco e a pensare che se fosse lui a dover iniziare a giocare oggi come farebbe?

Mi auguro che interveniate in molti
      By bitti1 top 1 serve 5 fino alla fine di vendetta.it

• Simple solución add energy and stamina.
      You need energy to build, train and researches... Stamina to attack..

So basicly RaVenC can decide what he wants people to work more on, with events he can say for example double energy to train half to build for a week.

You would need to attack more and you would think instead of mass farming.

If what you guys want is more dynamic to do that you need something that can be controles easily.

Of course if their would be more events towards building, reaserch and train such changing cost, time RaVenC can decide the direction of the game.
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."