Vitesse des missions / Speed missions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vitesse des missions / Speed missions

Bonjour à tous,

Comme vous le savez, chaque joueur a la possibilité de lancer une mission (basing, transport, occupation ou attaque) avec la possibilité de choisir une vitesse comprise entre 50% et 100%.

La plupart des joueurs lancent une mission avec la vitesse à 50% dans la seul et unique but de "ghoster" leur armée.

Ce jeu est un jeu de mafia donc je considère cette technique contraire au but du jeu. Cela tue le jeu.

C'est pourquoi je propose que la possibilité de descendre la vitesse des missions soit annulée et que toutes les missions soient désormais faites à une vitesse de 100%.

Cela redonnerait de l'attractivité au jeu et permettrait à la communauté de voir davantage de combats.

Hello everyone,

As you know, each player has the opportunity to launch a mission (basing, transport, attack or occupation) with the possibility of choosing a rate between 50% and 100%.

Most players are launching a mission with the rate at 50% in the single goal of "ghoster" their army.

This game is a mafia game so I consider this technical contrary to the goal of the game. This kills the game.

This is why I propose that the possibility of lowering the speed of the missions be canceled and that all missions are now made at a rate of 100%.

This would restore the attractiveness of the game and allow the community to see more fighting.
    • Daydreaming of the past....

Why when this subject come up a long time ago you guys where against this and know you ask for the changed.
      Interesting how times change and everyone wants everything changed for there benifit ;)
      FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BOARD | GAME
      Mail: Stv3N@gmx.es

Allways remember, follow the rules, respect others and most important have FUN! :thumbsup:
      "Give your hand and they will take your arm."
    • The speed of missions is fine.

You can choose how fast you target your enimy. Of course can be a good strategy to hide some troops, but that strategy only work with a few troops.

For example: If i need to send my troops for an 1 hour trip at 100% I need almost 4KK of dollar, and at 50% for that same trip a need almost 2kk. It's a lite too much to spent for a "fleet save"!

I'de better spent on some training!!!!

I did some fleet save to recover after i fall, and i'm sure that all good players do the same! It's a good strategy to recover fast, but whem you have some volume of troops it takes allot of dollar.
    • Ahora si? Que cachondos.
      I will translate and old message that I posted a year ago here: Velocidad al 50% - 50% speed

Matacapullos wrote:

El mayor problema del 50% es que el salario también se reduce y te sale a mitad de precio mandar las tropas así.

A mi lo del 50% tampoco me gusta, pero otra opción aparte de quitarlo sería poner lo inverso a esto. Si mandas al 50% que el salario sea del 200% para que no se beneficien tanto.
      Si mandas las tropas de paseo al menos que te salga más caro de lo normal, aunque prefiero que lo quiten.

The problem is the salary. If you use 50% speed the salary is reduced too.

I don´t like the 50% speed but I suggest another solution: use the inverse salary. If you use 50% speed the salary will be 200%. Then when someone send his troops to "fleet-save" he would pay more ... but I prefer this system (50% speed) would be deleted.
      Borja Work

SPANISH / ENGLISH